Author Topic: GetBiggers: Disclose your salaries  (Read 10621 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: GetBiggers: Disclose your salaries
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2009, 11:07:37 AM »
Then that's irrelevent in a discussion on income  ::)  The phrase used was he "pulls in" $300 mill/year

BOOM!!!!!

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2009, 11:09:47 AM »
living off student loans and loving it

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »
BOOM!!!!!

haha, dont get me wrong, $300 mill in revenue is ridiculously impressive, but still gotta keep things in perpsective here - people are posting as though that's his take home pay when it's probably around 1/10th of that.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
haha, dont get me wrong, $300 mill in revenue is ridiculously impressive, but still gotta keep things in perpsective here - people are posting as though that's his take home pay when it's probably around 1/10th of that.

RIGHT. I thought like "if he were netting $300mil..he would be on forbes list. and he isnt.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2009, 01:13:31 PM »
hahahahahhaa, i'm still laughing my ass off at thinking that tattooed jackass pulls in more than a quarter BILLION dollars a year, you motherfucckers need to put down the pipe. :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2009, 03:22:43 PM »
That's like adding up every stock transaction I do all year, adding it to my salary and telling people that's what I make...

::)

The Coach

« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2009, 04:03:26 PM »

I never posted that was his personal income. But even if he took 1% of that, it would still be $3mil. But since his house was re appraised last year at $5.8mil, I would have to assume his personal income in considerably more than $3mil.

The Coach

« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »
hahahahahhaa, i'm still laughing my ass off at thinking that tattooed jackass pulls in more than a quarter BILLION dollars a year, you motherfucckers need to put down the pipe. :D

Then you need to get a better grasp on how business works. His business didn't really start taking off until Monster Garage aired. Also don't think for one second the Teutels aren't close to that figure as well. They market themselves just like West Coast Choppers.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2009, 04:07:48 PM »
I never posted that was his personal income. But even if he took 1% of that, it would still be $3mil. But since his house was re appraised last year at $5.8mil, I would have to assume his personal income in considerably more than $3mil.

You didn't explicitly say that was his net income, but in a thread where everyone is discussing personal salaries, to say someone makes $200-$300 million implies that's their bottom line, not gross revenue.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2009, 04:09:25 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2009, 04:10:17 PM »
Then you need to get a better grasp on how business works. His business didn't really start taking off until Monster Garage aired. Also don't think for one second the Teutels aren't close to that figure as well. They market themselves just like West Coast Choppers.
you aren't HONESTLY going to try to make us believe that he TAKES HOME a quarter of a BILLION dollars a year, are you?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2009, 04:25:59 PM »
you aren't HONESTLY going to try to make us believe that he TAKES HOME a quarter of a BILLION dollars a year, are you?

I think he just personally pulled the number out of his ass..

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2009, 05:07:15 PM »
maybe he means 300million yen

The Coach

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2009, 05:07:48 PM »

Dave, what part did you miss? I said his business does about $300mil, not his personal income. But again, if he were to only take 1% of that it would be $3mil. My guess it's more (his personal income).

The Coach

« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2009, 05:12:11 PM »
I think he just personally pulled the number out of his ass..

This person could be a NY-Times best-selling author, it could be a person featured on the cover of INC magazine, they could be a world-famous expert, an industry titan, a celebrity featured on TV who is exceptional at business or they could even be a billionaire (seriously). I’m in various stages of talks with all of the above and more. 

Previously we’ve brought in Jesse James, the TV phenomenon who now brings in more than $200 million a year between his West Coast Choppers, a growing apparel line and TV shows.

http://www.maverickbusinessadventures.com/preview/

And this was quite a while ago.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »
living off student loans and loving it

Werd.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2009, 03:38:30 AM »
My W-2 states I made $3,100 last year. But I'm a stay at home dad with a sugar mama. She made over $120,000. And following Orman's advice, we haven't had any problems with money.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #142 on: January 23, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »
My W-2 states I made $3,100 last year. But I'm a stay at home dad with a sugar mama. She made over $120,000. And following Orman's advice, we haven't had any problems with money.

Hi 240

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #143 on: January 23, 2009, 07:24:02 AM »
hahahahaa, not this clown again. ;D

I could ridicule you about your trailerpark and foodstamps
but I feel sorry for you.
Keep up the hate it will take you very far.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #144 on: January 23, 2009, 07:25:43 AM »
I could ridicule you about your trailerpark and foodstamps
but I feel sorry for you.
Keep up the hate it will take you very far.
hahahahahaa, coming from Mr. Retired special forces commando, MMA superstar, business owner, private tropical island paradise owner. ;D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #145 on: January 23, 2009, 07:52:27 AM »

Great work. 

There are days when I'd prefer a lifestyle like that, something nice and steady and reliable. 

But then when I look at what I actually do for a living, I can't help but think to myself how lucky I am. 

"I can't believe I actually get paid to do this" is a thought I have a least a few times per week. 

body88

« Reply #146 on: January 23, 2009, 07:56:27 AM »
NYC is just dirty because the population is so high. Boston has the Cape? The highest Gay community in America. I lived on Nantucket for two summers. The waves suck and they don't even have good drugs there. Marthas vineyard is a toilet bowl. Long Island , the five bureaus, Upstate NY (Canada), are nothing at all like Manhattan. Can't put them in the same sentence. Bite your tongue. The north end of Boston is a joke as is Southy. Bunch of Fags.

Your basing your argument on false statements and missconceptions.  Other than great shopping, food and nightlife NYC sucks.  Again, I lived in NYC for one year.  The Cape does not have the highest gay population in American (you made that up), and the Cape does far more tourism than the Hampton's (do you know how may people from NYC and Jersey come to visit the cape each summer)...look it up.  Several Presidents have summer home on the cape and the on the Islands, and two cape beaches where just named among the most beautiful beaches in America.  NE has hundreds of miles of prime beach starting at NH and going all the way down to the tip of the cape. What do you have in NYC?  Dirty polluted water and thats about it.

Your reference about how much the drugs suck in NE shows your true colors and makes my point.  Tons of drugs and gays in NYC.  Why would you want lots of drugs?  NYC always has among the highest HIV positive population in the country, nasty!  There are far more gays in NYC (relative to the population) than in Boston.

Population is relative to density and size.  New York is dirty, because its nasty and dirty.  Boston is a heavily populated considering it's size, yet it's very clean and pleasent.  Far less crime, Better schools, better hospitals, more even distribution of money, better beaches, skiing, great employment rate, etc.

Southey is not even connected to metro Boston, it's separated by a bridge and the ocean.  Who cares about Southie?  The North End is not filled with fags.  It's filled with college students, old world Italians, Bruins players and Resterants.  It's also directly on the Atlantic ocean and very clean.  Unlike NYC which (other than great food, shopping and a great nightlife - if you don't get robbed on the way) is a total cesspool.  The vast majority of NYC's population is poor.  You have the very rich and the very poor.  There are much more who are very poor in NYC. 

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: January 23, 2009, 08:16:19 AM »
Lol.  Argument over.  New York is a dump.  I lived there, I saw it, plain and simple.  The Cape does not have the highest gay population in American (you made that up), and the Cape does far more tourism than the Hampton's (do you know how may people from NYC and Jersey come to visit the cape each summer)...look it up.  Several Presidents have summer home on the cape and the on the Islands, and two cape beaches where just named among the most beautiful beaches in America.  NE has hundreds of miles of prime beach starting at NH and going all the way down to the tip of the cape. What do you have in NYC?  Dirty polluted water and thats about it.

Your reference about how much the drugs suck in NE shows your true colors and makes my point.  Tons of drugs and gays in NYC.  Why would you want lots of drugs?  NYC always has among the highest HIV positive population in the country, nasty!  There are far more gays in NYC (relative to the population) than in Boston.

Population is relative to density and size.  New York is dirty, because its nasty and dirty.  Boston is a heavily populated considering it's size, yet it's very clean and pleasent.  Far less crime, Better schools, better hospitals, more even distribution of money, better beaches, skiing, great employment rate, etc.

Southie is not even connected to metro Boston, it's separated by a bridge and the ocean.  Who cares about Southie?  The North End is not filled with fags.  It's filled with college students, old world Italians, Bruins players and Resterants.  It's also directly on the Atlantic ocean and very clean.  Unlike NYC which (other than great food and a great nightlife) is a total cesspool. 

Good times

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #148 on: January 23, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »
Your basing your argument on false statements and missconceptions.  Other than great shopping, food and nightlife NYC sucks.  Again, I lived in NYC for one year.  The Cape does not have the highest gay population in American (you made that up), and the Cape does far more tourism than the Hampton's (do you know how may people from NYC and Jersey come to visit the cape each summer)...look it up.  Several Presidents have summer home on the cape and the on the Islands, and two cape beaches where just named among the most beautiful beaches in America.  NE has hundreds of miles of prime beach starting at NH and going all the way down to the tip of the cape. What do you have in NYC?  Dirty polluted water and thats about it.

Southey is not even connected to metro Boston, it's separated by a bridge and the ocean.  Who cares about Southie?  The North End is not filled with fags.  It's filled with college students, old world Italians, Bruins players and Resterants.  It's also directly on the Atlantic ocean and very clean.  Unlike NYC which (other than great food, shopping and a great nightlife - if you don't get robbed on the way) is a total cesspool.  The vast majority of NYC's population is poor.  You have the very rich and the very poor.  There are much more who are very poor in NYC. 

QFT, although I may be a little biased as I'm a Boston Celtics Season Ticket Holder

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #149 on: January 23, 2009, 01:17:28 PM »

What's gonna happen when she dumps your ass, takes the kid and gets alimony ?

:)