Author Topic: GetBiggers: Disclose your salaries  (Read 10728 times)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: GetBiggers: Disclose your salaries
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2009, 03:17:56 AM »
Between 400/500K each year.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2009, 03:21:48 AM »
I live off my parents...
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2009, 04:35:39 AM »
  Translation:

"I am jealous because I have no way to know whether he's telling the truth or not and the possibility that it's true drives me crazy, so I am going to make a snide remark about his statement trying to embarass and humiliate him out of spite" ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE 

Be honest, are you Optimus Prime from Cybertron?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2009, 04:52:08 AM »
I feel like one one of those characters from a Trollope novel, for whom discussing such an issue as income would be seem as too revealing.   :-\

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2009, 05:20:34 AM »
Im curious to see "Blutos" "salary".  ::) ::)

this piece of shit sits in front of his screen all day long.

he lives off his "mama" and "papa"

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2009, 05:40:20 AM »
I pulled some amount over $100,000 (which is peanuts in snooty Placer County) out of my company in 2008 and then I've got a couple other business interests as well. 

thanks for actually putting up the info since you started the thread.  i'm outta this hell hole CO in 1 mth - Arizona U and a clinical position for about $60-$65K which can go up to $80K w/OT.  Tank u Jesus.

Yip Yip

:)
Oh...Monica!

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2009, 05:55:45 AM »
Zero salary.
Only living of acumulated assets.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2009, 07:23:42 AM »
always put a telephone book on top of em before you hit em, you don't want to damage the merchandise.

If the ho keeps trying to short me I cut her face so she can't work for good money ever again.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2009, 07:25:27 AM »
Zero salary.
Only living of acumulated assets.
hahahahaa, not this clown again. ;D

body88

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2009, 08:46:33 AM »
What did you do go to toys r us in Timesquare? Dude you have no idea. Contact me next time before you come. We'll train legs, we'll drink Guiness and i'll show you around.

I have been to NYC many times, and as I said I lived there.  I have been shown around by several club owners....and I know how fun it is. Aside from great food and a great nightlife......NYC is not that great of a city.  It's dirty, the crime rate is high, and it's a pain in the ass to get around.  It's great if you are a chef or a person that does not value driving five minutes to the beach, but I do : )

body88

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2009, 08:52:19 AM »
where in nyc did you live?

while i agree that what's seen on TV is vastly different than reality, i don't understand why you didn't fall in love with the city.

were you in the outer boroughs?  queens, bronx -- flatbush, maybe?  then i could understand.  if you lived anywhere in manhattan (harlem and spanish harlem included), or in the closer BK areas (the slope, williamsburg, greenpoint), you shoulda had a good time.

nyc is vastly superior to boston.

In regards to what?  Dining and Nightlife? That is true.  Certainly not, Hospitals, Colleges, Schools, Cleanliness, Public transportation, Outdoor activities, crime rates, proximity to the ocean and median income.  In NYC, you are either really rich or really poor.  There is a lot of money in Boston and the city is far cleaner and safer than NYC.    Boston has a pretty good nightlife and an exploding resteraunt scene currently.  It's not anything close to what NYC has, but thats not important to me.  Also, unlike NYC metro Boston has no bad areas within the major metropolitan city.  There is no walking in and out of bad areas sandwitched between the good areas in Boston.

NYC is much larger than Boston, and there is so much more to do, but once you get over that (imo) it's really not that great of a place to live.  Having lived in both places (and not just visited), that is my personnel opinion.  Everyone is different.  I value cleanliness, the ability to walk the whole city and close proximity to beach and skiing.  I have been to the hamptons, and they offer nothing that the Cape and the Islands cannot provide.

The Coach

« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2009, 08:56:03 AM »

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2009, 08:58:01 AM »
That's pounds, not dollars.  It is more like $17k.

Yeah I know, I live in the UK and the average wage is around £22,000 so £8000 must be hard to live on! 

The Coach

« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2009, 08:59:51 AM »

Is James cool?  How do you live in his area?  I know you do well, but as you said, he pulls in 300 mill per year.

Yes, him and his wife are very cool. My son and I moved there about 5-6 years ago after my divorce. The rent was good. We since baught the place.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2009, 09:01:14 AM »

Is James cool?  How do you live in his area?  I know you do well, but as you said, he pulls in 300 mill per year.
hahahahahahaahaa, 300 mil a year my ass. ::)

The Coach

« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2009, 09:06:08 AM »
hahahahahahaahaa, 300 mil a year my ass. ::)

Might be more. Last year his "Jesse's Girls" clothing line did an estimated $200mil alone. You forget that a number of retail stores around the country picked up his brand. The logo "West Coast Choppers" is a well known brand around the world. He even has a "West Coast Choppers" shop in Germany.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »
Might be more. Last year his "Jesse's Girls" clothing line did an estimated $200mil alone. You forget that a number of retail stores around the country picked up his brand. The logo "West Coast Choppers" is a well known brand around the world. He even has a "West Coast Choppers" shop in Germany.
::)

The Coach

« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2009, 09:10:18 AM »

He'll be on Trumps show this season as well along with Rodman.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2009, 09:10:39 AM »

My ex is a business manager for the oldest entertainment/business management firm in Hollywood. Coach is in the right neighborhood. Jesse James and his varied interest make huge money. Huge.
a

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2009, 09:12:32 AM »

absolutley not..

Stavios

« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »
I make about 2 millions a year from G4P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2009, 10:07:27 AM »

Are you talking $300 million in sales or in bottom line net income - me thinks you're referring to the former.

The Coach

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2009, 10:11:16 AM »
Of course in sales.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2009, 10:12:38 AM »
What was your profession?

$10k a month is pretty good...
You can make 10k a month working in the yachting industry without any education.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2009, 10:13:08 AM »
Of course in sales.

Then that's irrelevent in a discussion on income  ::)  The phrase used was he "pulls in" $300 mill/year