Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 754886 times)

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
Re: Industry News & Notes:
« Reply #1800 on: January 16, 2014, 09:25:35 AM »
Its well known thatRyback isnt liked, but i just read a report about the Wrestling Observers latest newsletter stating just about everyone in the company hates him now, even his former closest friends backstage. His attitude has left him alone and burned quite a few bridges.

Ona side note, WWE are still negotiating with Goldberg for him to wrestle Ryback at Mania but they are so far apart in the $$$its almost a deal deal. I would fuckin' LOVE to hear his music 1 last time (well twice with the win) ;)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #1801 on: January 16, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »
Its well known thatRyback isnt liked, but i just read a report about the Wrestling Observers latest newsletter stating just about everyone in the company hates him now, even his former closest friends backstage. His attitude has left him alone and burned quite a few bridges.

Ona side note, WWE are still negotiating with Goldberg for him to wrestle Ryback at Mania but they are so far apart in the $$$its almost a deal deal. I would fuckin' LOVE to hear his music 1 last time (well twice with the win) ;)

How appropriate a match: the winner will be the first guy to deliver the hardest potato.

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1802 on: January 24, 2014, 08:34:57 AM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: January 24, 2014, 07:58:31 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: January 25, 2014, 09:22:37 AM »

Russo would build this into an angle by Monday.

Haha Fritz too!

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1806 on: January 28, 2014, 05:44:15 PM »
Grand Jury to Investigate 1983 Death of WWE Legend Jimmy Snuka's Girlfriend
By Marc Middleton
Jan 28, 2014 - 5:16:10 PM

- Lehigh County District Attorney James B. Martin issued the following press release today, announcing that a grand jury will be investigating the 1983 death of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka's girlfriend, Nancy Argentino.

SEVENTH INVESTIGATING GRAND JURY IN LEHIGH COUNTY TO REVIEW 1983 DEATH OF NEW YORK WOMAN

Lehigh County District Attorney James B. Martin has directed that evidence in the 1983 death of Nancy L. Argentino of New York be presented to the Seventh Investigating Grand Jury.

Argentino, 23, of Brooklyn, N.Y., died on May 11, 1983, in Allentown.

District Attorney Martin has issued the following statement regarding the death:

“Several months ago, I was contacted by the surviving sisters of Nancy L. Argentino, who died under unusual circumstances. I directed Chief Deputy District Attorney Charles F. Gallagher III to conduct a preliminary review of the investigative file and any and all evidence that was gathered over the past 30 years by the lead Detective, former Whitehall Township Detective and now Lehigh County Detective Gerald Procanyn, and others.

“Chief Deputy District Attorney Gallagher has recommended that the District Attorney’s Office utilize the power and resources of the current Investigating Grand Jury in this matter.

Accordingly, I directed that the circumstances surrounding the death of Nancy L. Argentino, and all evidence related thereto, be presented to the Seventh Investigating Grand Jury, which is currently empanelled.

“Grand Jury proceedings are a time-consuming process, and it will take months before the Grand Jury concludes its work on this case.

“Under the Investigating Grand Jury Act, 42 Pa.C.S.A. §4541 et seq., the proceedings of the Grand Jury are secret and may not be disclosed. Accordingly, I will have no further comment on this matter until the Investigating Grand Jury concludes its work.”

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1807 on: January 28, 2014, 06:20:53 PM »
By Marc Middleton

- Lehigh County District Attorney James B. Martin issued the following press release today, announcing that a grand jury will be investigating the 1983 death of WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy Snuka's girlfriend, Nancy Argentino.

SEVENTH INVESTIGATING GRAND JURY IN LEHIGH COUNTY TO REVIEW 1983 DEATH OF NEW YORK WOMAN

Lehigh County District Attorney James B. Martin has directed that evidence in the 1983 death of Nancy L. Argentino of New York be presented to the Seventh Investigating Grand Jury.

District Attorney Martin has issued the following statement regarding the death:

“Several months ago, I was contacted by the surviving sisters of Nancy L. Argentino, who died under unusual circumstances. I directed Chief Deputy District Attorney Charles F. Gallagher III to conduct a preliminary review of the investigative file and any and all evidence that was gathered over the past 30 years by the lead Detective, former Whitehall Township Detective and now Lehigh County Detective Gerald Procanyn, and others.

“Chief Deputy District Attorney Gallagher has recommended that the District Attorney’s Office utilize the power and resources of the current Investigating Grand Jury in this matter.

Accordingly, I directed that the circumstances surrounding the death of Nancy L. Argentino, and all evidence related thereto, be presented to the Seventh Investigating Grand Jury, which is currently empanelled.

“Grand Jury proceedings are a time-consuming process, and it will take months before the Grand Jury concludes its work on this case.

“Under the Investigating Grand Jury Act, 42 Pa.C.S.A. §4541 et seq., the proceedings of the Grand Jury are secret and may not be disclosed. Accordingly, I will have no further comment on this matter until the Investigating Grand Jury concludes its work.”

I wonder if Superfly is filling his pants after thinking he was in the clear for the last 30 years.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #1808 on: January 28, 2014, 06:28:03 PM »

I wonder if Superfly is filling his pants after thinking he was in the clear for the last 30 years.
Some hush money will be paid :)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: January 28, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Some hush money will be paid :)

...again.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1810 on: January 28, 2014, 06:36:04 PM »

...again.
Yup....on another note...guess who Ric Flair is currently banging?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: January 29, 2014, 02:26:25 AM »
Yup....on another note...guess who Ric Flair is currently banging?

Is it someone other than his wife?

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: January 29, 2014, 02:45:10 AM »

Is it someone other than his wife?
Better...Fifi the maid....from WCW circa 1993. Shes still HOT.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1813 on: January 29, 2014, 07:00:46 AM »
By Marc Middleton

Piper was just talking on Austin's podcast about how nutty Snuka is/was.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: January 29, 2014, 08:07:48 AM »

Piper was just talking on Austin's podcast about how nutty Snuka is/was.
What could they possibly investigate now?

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: January 29, 2014, 04:49:34 PM »
What could they possibly investigate now?

You seriously doubt my nation's justice system?

:D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: January 29, 2014, 05:22:42 PM »

You seriously doubt my nation's justice system?

:D
Lol...or mine where u get away with murder.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1817 on: January 30, 2014, 02:09:50 AM »
Lol...or mine where u get away with murder.

My country let off OJ Simpson.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: January 30, 2014, 07:39:06 AM »

My country let off OJ Simpson.
I still say Kato did it :)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: January 30, 2014, 05:21:08 PM »

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: March 20, 2014, 06:10:59 AM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1821 on: December 05, 2014, 11:04:13 AM »
dynamite kid 56 today, yoshi toschu broken neck from a styles clash gone wrong....
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1822 on: December 05, 2014, 11:57:48 AM »
adrian street 74 and larry z 63 happy b
F

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: December 05, 2014, 03:15:14 PM »
Excellent thread resurrection, Funkster!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1824 on: December 06, 2014, 06:49:08 AM »
nick bockwinkle turns 80 today he stood the test of time.
F