Author Topic: Ironman 2009 - AD Cherry, i am not defending him  (Read 3819 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I am not defending AD Cherry
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2009, 09:35:38 AM »
He didnt spill over, I just think Cortisol is the culprit.That or a really really strong diuretic, which I doubt.
I have seen people take  to much Lasix, and look like this though

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: I am not defending AD Cherry
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:59 AM »
Van AD is a recovering Alcoholic, he mentioned that in an article in MD.That maybe the reason why he cut back his anabolic useage.That also maybe why his body didnt look as good come show time.He trained and did as much cardio as he did when he used more anabolics.Which inturn overtrained his body so it released cortisol.
What I really think happened, he got into a major arguement with his wife, gf,  ex-wife or a family member, and he got really mad or upset.It created so much stress and adrenaline that his body just smoothed out.
This happened to me once.I was doing a show in Florida, I prepared for the show for 6 months.I dieted 12 weeks.I was all natural at the time.The promoter Lou Zwick, who a total jerk screwed over all his athletes.
The prejudging was supposed to be Friday at 4pm, but he didnt sell enough tickets, so he changed prejudging to Saturday at 6 pm, but didnt tell anybody.He said he called all the athletes which was bullshit, because nobody but his star athletes said they got a call.So everybody but a few guys were off.I was so stressed and pissed my body just smoothed out.I timed everything so I would peak for Friday night, only to find out the show was changed last minute.I still managed to place 4th in Muscle Mania but I was definatly off.So was most of the guys in the show.The only thing that helped me was putting Preperation H and putting on sweats and posing in a sauna.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Ironman 2009 - AD Cherry, i am not defending him
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
What I really think happened, he got into a major arguement with his wife, gf,  ex-wife or a family member, and he got really mad or upset.It created so much stress and adrenaline that his body just smoothed out.

You must have some "inside info" straight from AD... or else you wouldn't speculate like this  ??? Come on, spill the beans. What's your relationship to AD? :D

You must admit he wasn't as lean as he should've been to place well. He didn't just "smooth out" due to stress. An enhanced athlete wouldn't have a normal stress response anyway.  :D

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Ironman 2009 - AD Cherry, i am not defending him
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2009, 01:50:20 PM »
That aint stress or cortisol. He didn't diet long enough or hard enough.  If he is in the Arnold then he'll be fine for it as long as he goes right back on his diet.  Even in that 2 week out vid he looks behind to me.  I know he came on here saying that we don't know his physique so how can we judge if he's behind, well seeing as how he was way off at the IronMan I'd say he was behind at 2 weeks out and still behind the day of.  He has to be shredded to place well with the size he has.