Author Topic: all black rockbands, can they be commercially successful  (Read 10187 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: all black rockbands, can they be commercially successful
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2009, 03:39:35 PM »
Hey, WillGrant, keep posting your homemade erotica. It's clear you've spent a good amount of time making it and it deserves to be shown off.  ;D

keep at it AXA  :D

west0000

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
Bless you, WillGrant.

west0000

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2009, 03:58:14 PM »
Hmm, I wonder what WillGrant will post next. It couldn't be another poorly executed photoshop job of the object of his desire, AXA, could it? LOL.

AXA, whoever you are, I'm sure you're in a better place if you no longer have to deal with 12 year old internet warrior, WillGrant (no offense, WillGrant, I'm sure the other kids at your school think you're pretty awesome).  ;D

west0000

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »
Bless you, WillGrant. The Lord grants not mobility to the lame nor intelligence to the dunce. Guess which category you fall under, WillGrant?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 06:01:18 PM »
Bless you, WillGrant. The Lord grants not mobility to the lame nor intelligence to the dunce. Guess which category you fall under, WillGrant?
I take it you know of this monster..  :D
The fake plates romainian  :D

west0000

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2009, 06:23:07 PM »
LOL, ah, such fine memories.

I hark back to the halcyon tales of alien homosexuality that issued forth from the penis holster of Sementaste. These tales were but a prelude to the magnificent videos he then tried to indoctrinate us with, showing said anal-gape doing 500 lb squats with as much ease as a normal man does 225 lb. But, oh, the sheer embarrassment of Sementaste when his clever ruse was seen through by the good denizens of The Pit. Such was the self-imposed banishing that Sementaste endured because of his shame, he was never seen again (if only the poor people of GetBig could say the same thing...).

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2009, 06:33:46 PM »
LOL, ah, such fine memories.

I hark back to the halcyon tales of alien homosexuality that issued forth from the penis holster of Sementaste. These tales were but a prelude to the magnificent videos he then tried to indoctrinate us with, showing said anal-gape doing 500 lb squats with as much ease as a normal man does 225 lb. But, oh, the sheer embarrassment of Sementaste when his clever ruse was seen through by the good denizens of The Pit. Such was the self-imposed banishing that Sementaste endured because of his shame, he was never seen again (if only the poor people of GetBig could say the same thing...).
hahaha , He is quite the delusional shit talking cock fiend.

He went MIA mid way through last year and we thought a band of renegade gypsys at analy molested him and slit his throat , this place was far better off , but alas he returned..it turns out he had gone over to MD to try and sell his rubbish claims but you guys laughed him off there also and he returned back here  :'(

BB boards are not the only place he has been laughed off of, the homo alien rubbish he spews forth , well those weirdos also have forums and have made fun of him there to..

Must suck to be bashed in real life and on the internet..

oh 100mgs of dinabol a day baby ahahaha