Author Topic: how pathetic is this?  (Read 4072 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
how pathetic is this?
« on: January 26, 2009, 07:17:43 PM »
This girl I know bought herself an engagement ring because her loser boyfriend is too broke.  She took out a credit card to buy it... I think her clock is ticking a little and shes a single mom so i can see where shes coming from, but how much of a tiny dicked loser would you feel like if your girl bought the ring for you?
He's a pillhead and she always gives him more money to buy pills with too.  So pathetic...she could do so much better.  What kinda loser proposes when he can't afford the ring?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: how pathetic is this?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 07:22:11 PM »
Sounds like your girlfriend is getting desperate, why don't you get off the pills and get a job, loser.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 07:22:57 PM »
Good luck to them.

They sound like a cute couple that is very much in love.

:)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 07:23:36 PM »
I bought my fiance's engagement ring at a store having a 75% off closing down sale!

Nothing wrong with a good bargain.   ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 07:27:25 PM »
This girl I know bought herself an engagement ring because her loser boyfriend is too broke.  She took out a credit card to buy it... I think her clock is ticking a little and shes a single mom so i can see where shes coming from, but how much of a tiny dicked loser would you feel like if your girl bought the ring for you?
He's a pillhead and she always gives him more money to buy pills with too.  So pathetic...she could do so much better.  What kinda loser proposes when he can't afford the ring?

No more pathetic than a guy who claims to carry 600 pound boulders 180 feet.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:12 PM »

are you saying dickdrainer did NOT carry that large rock 180ft?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

don't be jealous.  Just pay for your photobucket upgrade already.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 07:43:02 PM »

Im sure your mom will be ok

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 07:53:19 PM »
If she's already a single mum why is her clock ticking?

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:25 PM »
I place id rings on all my wives just in case they wander too far from the kitchen.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
If she's already a single mum why is her clock ticking?

she had her first kid when she was 16, and she doesnt have custody.  she wants a real family like every italian princess.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 08:08:25 PM »
she is more pathetic than he is. 
Valhalla awaits.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »
they should procreate immediately.

sounds like the relationship will last a long time. they should have multiple babies.......they will grow up to be of great use to society

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 09:38:30 PM »

A match made in heaven. Both losers. Him for obvious reasons. And her, well, for settling for a loser.
HAHA, RON.....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 12:14:06 AM »
Sounds like your girlfriend is getting desperate, why don't you get off the pills and get a job, loser.

That's why this board never gets old.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 12:20:28 AM »
she had her first kid when she was 16, and she doesnt have custody.  she wants a real family like every italian princess.

translation: She's a slut, desperatly searching for some idiot who would fall and ruin his life because she gave him a good blowjob.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 12:23:09 AM »

::)

fucked up.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 12:23:28 AM »
translation: She's a slut, desperatly searching for some idiot who would fall and ruin his life because she gave him a good blowjob.

There's real wisdom here. This scenario has been played out over and over again and some just never learn.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 12:30:08 AM »

If what you really want is advice on how to bust 'em up and grab the rebound, just man up and say so you homewrecker! 

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 12:34:13 AM »

Sounds like someone lost out in love eh Keg?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 12:36:29 AM »
There's real wisdom here. This scenario has been played out over and over again and some just never learn.

lol, some guys are just too dumb. A single mom at 16, you can only imagine what a bitch she is. But then, she stumbles across some desperate loser, goes down on him a few times, tells him how much she loveshim and how great he is and next thing he knows is he has a careless slut with a child in the house.

Bye bye life, bye bye money, bye bye freedom.

She will prpbably get fat and ugly after marriage, women like this are like that.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 12:37:04 AM »
Sounds like someone lost out in love eh Keg?

The jilted vibe is strong indeed.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 12:38:05 AM »
The jilted vibe is strong indeed.

Good to see you picking up on that also Tapeworm

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2009, 01:07:46 AM »
Good to see you picking up on that also Tapeworm

They were friends for awhile but always hung out in a group.  The sexual tension was clear to everyone though.  One night a couple years ago, when everyone was supposed to go around to her place for dinner, everyone called with some 'excuse' and no one showed up but Keg.  This was it.

Best manicotti he ever had.  Unfortunately, he completely chickened out and didn't make a move the entire time they sat together on the couch in the dark watching "Moonstruck."  In Keg's defence, he was worried he caught something from a mexican girl he had met the week before, but it turned out it was just a freak dick zit.  At any rate, all he managed was a goodnight kiss which was forced and awkward, and not very well targeted, having caught the tip of her nose briefly with his upper lip.  They parted, both feeling a little embarrassed, and no further dinner invitations were forthcoming.

Things were a little tense after that, even as friends, and they don't see eachother very frequently anymore.  It's been gnawing at Keg ever since, but this impending matrimony situation is really chewing him up.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 01:13:44 AM »
They were friends for awhile but always hung out in a group.  The sexual tension was clear to everyone though.  One night a couple years ago, when everyone was supposed to go around to her place for dinner, everyone called with some 'excuse' and no one showed up but Keg.  This was it.

Best manicotti he ever had.  Unfortunately, he completely chickened out and didn't make a move the entire time they sat together on the couch in the dark watching "Moonstruck."  In Keg's defence, he was worried he caught something from a mexican girl he had met the week before, but it turned out it was just a freak dick zit.  At any rate, all he managed was a goodnight kiss which was forced and awkward, and not very well targeted, having caught the tip of her nose briefly with his upper lip.  They parted, both feeling a little embarrassed, and no further dinner invitations were forthcoming.

Things were a little tense after that, even as friends, and they don't see eachother very frequently anymore.  It's been gnawing at Keg ever since, but this impending matrimony situation is really chewing him up.

lol, if that story was true, i would dare saying that Keg has slipped off the devil's shovel. Not quite jumped off himself, but slipped accidentally.