Author Topic: 2009 Ironman - Silvio Samuel - I was wrong  (Read 5003 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: 2009 Ironman - Silvio Samuel - I was wrong
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »
Another troubling view into BBing.

Just as Get Bigs hero, Bob Chick, has lied about his seedy dealing in the Mirage Hotel in '93 and countless other BBers who have to suck cock and fondle hold balls while dressed in leather thongs, there is really no new money in the sport. Even the "Athletes Rep" has been engorged by BBing money, but the Iron Man winnings has only gone up 5k in 20 years! How can this stand? Bob Chick and the other memebers of his cabal who make their money off of the shattered bodies, broken dreams and melted organs, must be called to the carpet and be made to answer for their crimes.

Don Long is still juicking and pumping himself full of drugs even with his dialysis and new kidney, ab Asian BBer is still competing even after a sever heart surgery...the list goes on. Where is Bob Chick telling these idiots that they aren't fit to step on stage? Why isn't he and the IFBB cabal looking after those BBers who make them so much money?

Yet Chick knows this and comes on Get Big to drop these words of wisdom: "They are grown men who make their own decision", nice Chick, way to hide behind tired words and shed any responsibilty you may have been given by becoming "Athletes Rep". But hey, you're getting yours so who the fuck cares if these competitiors drops dead, you already have your money and your masters still pull the strings.

Of course Chick will probably respond with some smart aleck comment that doesn't provide any answers or insight. After which this will be deleted.

Shamless.

Your credability is immediately shot to hell when you write about blatent untruths such as this alleged "Mirage Hotel" bullshit....you seem to be obsessed with something that never happened....unlike your gay fantasies....I've never been involved in any shady business, or any other thing you write about....neither has the overwhelming majority of the other pro bodybuilders.

The IM purse has only gone up 5K in 20 years, which I think is a disgrace....that said, it's not my call as to whether or not the promoter decides to increase the purse of the show....but it eventually catche up with them as quality competitors will continue to dwindle away and the show becomes less and less prestigious over time...

As for "hiding behind any words"....I dont have to. Yes, they are grown men, and profesionals at that...and are responsible for their own choices in life....it's not up to me to dicate who competes and for what reasons...

BTW...I chose to leave your post up for the same reason I leave Basile's posts up....it exposes you for the idiot that you are, and continue to be.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »
he was a little off but he'll get it back together, you have to admit he is one THICK bastard, huge legs, arms and back.

yep exactly! thats why i was dissapointed when he showed up without that conditioning that he had last  year.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2009, 01:01:26 AM »
With the rate of inflation the top prize today is worth less than the $10,000 in 1989 :-X

Pathetic.

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2009, 02:28:20 AM »
Fair Enough.

But this is a man who had a new kidney given to him and is on dialysis etc. I could see you saying this if he was just pumping himself full of drugs on his own time with new delsuions of competing. But this is a sick man with a new kidney, why doesn't the IFBB take the responsible route and tell him "Listen, you can pump yourself up as much as you want but you will not step up on our stage in your medical condition" that would be the smartest thing the organization could do. BBing image is pretty loopy, but having a man with a new kidney and was/is very sick, he should not be able to get up on stage. Plus he looks like crap and he looks sick.

If he steps up on stage and passes out or dies etc, that doesn't do a very positive job of promoting BBing.

That's a good point. I wonder if the IFBB realize this? What would be the consequences? The media is jumping on the subject and the steroid discussion will continue...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2009, 10:33:06 AM »
Fair Enough.

But this is a man who had a new kidney given to him and is on dialysis etc. I could see you saying this if he was just pumping himself full of drugs on his own time with new delsuions of competing. But this is a sick man with a new kidney, why doesn't the IFBB take the responsible route and tell him "Listen, you can pump yourself up as much as you want but you will not step up on our stage in your medical condition" that would be the smartest thing the organization could do. BBing image is pretty loopy, but having a man with a new kidney and was/is very sick, he should not be able to get up on stage. Plus he looks like crap and he looks sick.

If he steps up on stage and passes out or dies etc, that doesn't do a very positive job of promoting BBing.

JesusChrist, at least get the facts straight....

He doesnt have a NEW kidney AND he's on dialysis.....he had a kidney transplant, it didnt take, because it DIDNT take and his body rejected it....he has to be on dialysis......GET IT?

He's in no jeopardy of causing harm to his kidneys as HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY....