Author Topic: Interactions? Bronkaid (ephedrine) + alcohol?  (Read 16674 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Interactions? Bronkaid (ephedrine) + alcohol?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 08:29:13 PM »
When I was 16 or so I went to a big fancy gym and was really into the whole bodybuilding thing, I was a naive little prick. Anyway, Billy had a seminar for like 30 bucks or whatever and I went and he told us that oatmeal, raisins, and some other ingredient was the absolute best food you could eat for bodybuilding. I swear I ate that shit three times a day for like 6 months. He never mentioned ripped fuel though. Oh and btw, when I switched back to my moms steaks and chops etc. , my progress went through the roof. So fuck Billy Smith.

:D That's funny. I very clearly remember Billy frequently eating oatmeal w/rasins. He really did. He also took 100 mg of Dianabol twice a day for four years. I think the D-bol might have done more than the oatmeal. He did know his stuff, I just don't think he shared the good stuff with most people. 
a

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »
i enjoy alcohol
Valhalla awaits.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 08:31:07 PM »
i enjoy alcohol

As you should young man, as you should. Cheers.
a

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 08:34:48 PM »
:D That's funny. I very clearly remember Billy frequently eating oatmeal w/rasins. He really did. He also took 100 mg of Dianabol twice a day for four years. I think the D-bol might have done more than the oatmeal. He did know his stuff, I just don't think he shared the good stuff with most people. 

Side note to my story about Billy. Barry Sanders worked out at the same gym and he went to the seminar. I remember him sitting in front of me. I wonder if arguably the worlds greatest athlete at the time actually listened to that meathead and started eating the raisin concoction and told his trainer "some dude from American Gladiators said it's the way to go man". ;D
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »
Barry might have listened a bit. Billy was a pretty good speaker and motivator. Billy also had a F-ing temper.  One time in one of his certification classes (All Gold's guys had to go) I kept answering all his questions, with lyrics from Motley Crue songs. After about the 3rd answer, he totally blew a gasket and threw me out.  ;D
a

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2009, 08:58:49 PM »
Barry might have listened a bit. Billy was a pretty good speaker and motivator. Billy also had a F-ing temper.  One time in one of his certification classes (All Gold's guys had to go) I kept answering all his questions, with lyrics from Motley Crue songs. After about the 3rd answer, he totally blew a gasket and threw me out.  ;D

Lol, I had a private consultation with him and he tried to tell me EXACTLY what to eat for my body type of whatever. I declined, too hard for a teenager, but he was pretty cool actually.
E

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »
Lol, I had a private consultation with him and he tried to tell me EXACTLY what to eat for my body type of whatever. I declined, too hard for a teenager, but he was pretty cool actually.

I can believe it. Dude would come up with some extremely structured diets. They would work- if you could follow them. He was also big on determining your oxidative rate, and then basing a diet on that variable. I agree w/your final assessment... he's pretty cool- a good guy.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2009, 09:22:47 PM »
now listen up
she's razor sharp

;D  I think when he threw me out, as I was close to walking out the door, I turned and said,' "Teacher, don't you fill me up with your rules... everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school."

I know "Brownsville Station" wrote that, but the Crue covered it pretty good.
a

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2009, 10:51:27 PM »
anyone remember Ultimate Orange? that was some strong shit.

anyone remember Orange Lazarus? that was also some strong shit.
S

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2009, 11:27:23 PM »
When they first came out back in 92 or so, you could get them for 25$ for 1000, 25 mg. pills of pure ephedrine. I remember at college I bought a bottle and me and my roommates took 30 a piece cuz we had no clue how strong they were. We went out, had no problems, at least not me. Anyway, I drank a lot, went home with some chick, could not perform whatsoever and came back home at about 5 in the morning where my buddies were just sitting on the couch watching TV. They were like "what the fuck did you give us? We can't fkn sleep!" I tried to dose off, but that wasn't an option, I wound up joining them playing NBA JAM all night. We took a lot less after that.

This really deserves the Darwin Award: "hey new pills..careful guys we have no idea how strong they are, let's pop 30..." I mean, WTF??? there's a lot of pills that will leave you stone dead cold after 30. Pills are dosed for a particular reason.

edited for typos

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 11:28:49 PM »
This really deserves the Darwin Award: "hey new pills..careful guys we have no idea how strong they are, let's pop 30..." I mean, WTF??? there's a lpt of pills that will leave you stone dead cols after 30. Pills are that dosed for a particular reason.

What he said ^^^
S

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 11:35:31 PM »
i think you mean psuedoephedrine don't you Rob?

it was bronkaid.  i don't mess with that wlamart brand knockoff stuff. real stuff works great :)  i always leave the glock at home when I'm drinking.  My designated driver is my brother, who is way better with it than I am. 

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 11:42:15 PM »
I think Ephedra, Jager, and Tequilla combined for the greatest night of drinking I can't remember.  My wife says I had too much fun.