Author Topic: Do you guys pump yourself up before you go clubbing???  (Read 9973 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Do you guys pump yourself up before you go clubbing???
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2009, 06:33:31 AM »
anyone who hasnt knocked a few sets of curls or pushups etc ,out in there room before goin out on the drink is full of shit...

i knew a lad who used to walk round with wraps round his arms with 2 jumpers over the top just for walking round thru the day, get a few who take things too far

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2009, 06:34:55 AM »
I pump my cock off before going clubbing. That way I no longer put the pussy on the pedestal at the club and am able to act around them like I do around my mom, with no fear or intimidation of the pussy.

Men should masturbate before making any decision in life regarding a woman.

With that bullet in your chamber, you're never 100% rational.

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2009, 06:37:22 AM »

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

haha very true.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2009, 04:12:10 PM »

I agree but I would say that 20 seconds after you bust you are pretty much the same as a woman.  Sex is the furthest thing from ur mind.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2009, 04:54:42 PM »
No.  Even when I was a young club kid I never did that.

I don't believe he was addressing the transvestites in the group.
(

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2009, 05:09:55 PM »
One of the problems with being very muscular is that you always get some suicidal mofo try to start shit. Me and my bros were once kicked out of a famous LA nighclub by the police because a bunch of college tards started something they couldn't finish.
I know that I personally broke at least one nose, I felt it collapse in my fist. We destroyed those guys and the bouncers were so intimidated they left us to it and called the cops. None of us got arrested. The cop who spoke to me looked built and we kind of had an unspoken understanding that we were men of muscle and shared a dual vision. He was laughing to me about these kids getting what they deserved. He also asked what I benched and we talked a bit about training.

We walked out of that place like the untouchables.

Oh brother, you're quite the badass gimmick "Alex"

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2009, 08:13:57 PM »
I agree but I would say that 20 seconds after you bust you are pretty much the same as a woman.  Sex is the furthest thing from ur mind.

Women think about sex more than men.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2009, 08:24:28 PM »
whenveriusedtogotothedis cotequeiwouldsometimesdo upwardchestcrossestopump mychestorid workoutearlyintheafterno onorsomepushupsbeforelea vingthehouse
w

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 01, 2009, 08:26:36 PM »

Women TALK about sex more than men.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2009, 12:39:49 AM »
I call bullshit.  If that's true how come they never want to have sex.  You can't just walk up to a hot female and say "wanna fuck" but that would be a dream come true if a woman ever did that to a guy. 

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2009, 12:59:30 AM »
No, no pumping as I don't want to be fatigued for the numerous arm wrestling challenges throughout the night.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2009, 01:08:42 AM »
seriously, women dont give a shit if you have muscles or not, but gays, thats another story.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »
What a silly question! I don't go clubbing - I stay at home so I can eat my brown rice with plain, baked chicken breast as soon as the 3 hour timer goes off.

io856

« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2009, 01:46:36 AM »
What a silly question! I don't go clubbing - I stay at home so I can eat my brown rice with plain, baked boiled chicken breast as soon as the 3 2 hour timer goes off.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2009, 01:56:03 AM »

You are a true warrior of the Iron, much more so than me, bro

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2009, 02:56:29 AM »
I call bullshit.  If that's true how come they never want to have sex.  You can't just walk up to a hot female and say "wanna fuck" but that would be a dream come true if a woman ever did that to a guy. 

Women are obliged to maintain the illusion of not being complete sluts, but they are every bit as keen on sex as men and probably more so since their libido doesn't hinge on how full their nuts are.  Also, I'd guess 30% of women are down with bi sex if they feel liberated by a scorn-free environment.  It sounds like you're dealing with women who are uptight and have their guard up for whatever reason, maybe the environment or maybe your behavior.

Women aren't as coarse as men generally and they are easily put off by stupid male behavior so it's unlikely that the wanna fuck approach will yield results, especially if you approach her without any indication that she's interested.  A woman's libido will rise and fall with their cycle, but most of the time the only thing single women are thinking about is who is going to fuck them next and how it's going to happen.  Young ones at least.  Older ones are a little more complicated.  ::)

Of course, the goal shouldn't be to get laid.  It should be to find a woman that you enjoy having around even when you're not fucking her.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2009, 02:58:33 AM »
Clubbing interfers with posting on getbig.....so no.

And i'm mad swole anyway...
No doubt about it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2009, 02:59:59 AM »
Women are obliged to maintain the illusion of not being complete sluts, but they are every bit as keen on sex as men and probably more so since their libido doesn't hinge on how full their nuts are.  Also, I'd guess 30% of women are down with bi sex if they feel liberated by a scorn-free environment.  It sounds like you're dealing with women who are uptight and have their guard up for whatever reason, maybe the environment or maybe your behavior.

Women aren't as coarse as men generally and they are easily put off by stupid male behavior so it's unlikely that the wanna fuck approach will yield results, especially if you approach her without any indication that she's interested.  A woman's libido will rise and fall with their cycle, but most of the time the only thing single women are thinking about is who is going to fuck them next and how it's going to happen.  Young ones at least.  Older ones are a little more complicated.  ::)

Of course, the goal shouldn't be to get laid.  It should be to find a woman that you enjoy having around even when you're not fucking her.
Spoken like a man of true wisdom. 

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2009, 03:01:23 AM »
Clubbing interfers with posting on getbig.....so no.

And i'm mad swole 19 anyway...so I can't get into clubs.
Fixed

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2009, 03:05:40 AM »
Spoken like a man of true wisdom. 

;)
Underneath the veneer they are filthy.  They enjoy being filthy, and some even enjoy screaming about it at certain times.  :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2009, 03:07:38 AM »
Fixed

Drinking age here in Aus is 18.

Hope this helps...
No doubt about it...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2009, 03:09:00 AM »
;)
Underneath the veneer they are filthy.  They enjoy being filthy, and some even enjoy screaming about it at certain times.  :D
I know what ur talkin about.  There is this chick I knew, well a friend of mine said she confided in her that she was thinking about leaving her husband just to fuck me.  Ha ha joke would have been on her cuz I don't think she was very hot.  

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2009, 03:10:10 AM »

Hope this helps...
I figured that when I was posting that but said what the hell posted it anyway.  Only in the US are the ages to do anything fun so freaking high. 

And yes it helps. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2009, 03:12:04 AM »

Hope this helps...

I heard about the heat wave mate - sounded crazy. How was it where you are at (is that Sydney)? I lived in Brisbane for 6 years - love Australia to death, but it's just too damn hot for me. Auckland on the other hand is perfect weather wise, never mind the rain.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2009, 03:15:08 AM »
I heard about the heat wave mate - sounded crazy. How was it where you are at (is that Sydney)? I lived in Brisbane for 6 years - love Australia to death, but it's just too damn hot for me. Auckland on the other hand is perfect weather wise, never mind the rain.

Been warm here in Sydney, nearly everyday for 2 weeks has been about 30C...gonna get hotter though, high 30's.

Adelaide and Melbourne were insane....almost 2 weeks of 40C+ weather.

30 people in Adelaide supposedly died of heat related problems, 40 in Melbourne...mostly older people i assume. Sad.
No doubt about it...