Author Topic: Help Needed: Thinking about using steroids & HGH  (Read 9469 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Help Needed: Thinking about using steroids & HGH
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 12:50:41 PM »
Respect for who; themselves or the other person?

I needed to get a few things off of my chest about this situation; so I created a different post dedicated to my situation. I am trying to deal with this the best way I know how. If you choose to read what I posted; be my quest and feel free to let me know your thoughts. I actually prefer brutal honesty, even when it hurts.
if the picture of the brunette on the main board is you then you're a pretty girl, nothing to be self-conscious about, pretty face, nice body, if your husband is cheating then he must have either wanted a blonde or maybe wants something he isn't getting at home, and that's as real as it gets.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »
I am not totally familiar with "Clean Eating"? I have been struggling with abdominal fat for a long time, since I had my last child 8-years ago. I have taken fat burners, I currently take Amino's, ZMA's, Egg Protein, Multi's, Omega's, Nitric Oxide and additional Folic Acid, Zinc, Lysine and Iron. I suffer from cold sores so I have to what how much L-Arganine I take in. From time to time I will take a Probiotic and do the Master Cleanse.

My husband has been thinking about trying a few cycles and we where going to try it out together. We had watched "Bigger, Faster, Stronger" and learned a lot from that. The one thing that we discovered is that I can not take the same stuff my husband would take.

I currently workout 7 days a week, I dance for about 1.5 hours or I get on the Elliptical Machine for 30 minutes and then I weight train for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. I alternate upper body and lower body and I alternate heavy workout days and light workout days to avoid overtraining and causing injuries. I light medium to heavy for my height, build and size.

I feel like I have hit a wall and I am not burning the fat off the way I want to.

Getting Frustrated & Impatient ???
Please...I don't wanna hear about getting rid of belly fat after having kids.  I had 2 kids (one of them was 9.5lbs).  I had a pooch for the longest time.  I was overweight and considered a chubby soccer mom at age 41.  At age 44 I stepped on stage.   ;D
:D Weee

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 01:49:18 PM »
Mimi, feel free to start a diet/training journal on the Women's BB Board.  It may help to motivate you and make you feel more accountable.  Also, we can help give you feedback and answer any questions you may have.  There are also alot of threads on the Women's BB Board with dieting tips, etc.

:)
:)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 04:13:32 PM »
Mimi, sorry to be all in your business, but your husband didn't cheat because of you - he did it as he is inconsiderate. Simple. You guys have a family and 4 kids, and he takes it upon himself to cheat - merely shows a personality flaw in him - not you. But yes, do what it takes to feel good about yourself ;)

I actually as some know lost 100lbs. Thats quite a long road to take, and worth every bit of time, from my perspective you have a short road to go down. Laura posted her newer pics, she should have included her older pics to - she also made a great transformation. Train hard, eat well and go for it.

Lots of drama on this board, but bar none, all the females are supportive and wish you well in all ways, and most of us can answer any questions you have.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »
jesus stella i had no idea you looked like that, perfection!  makes me wanna go to the gym right now

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »
jesus stella i had no idea you looked like that, perfection! 
I don't look like that right now.  I'm at least 10 pounds more blubbery :-\

makes me wanna go to the gym right now
Pics can def. be motivating! 

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=180730.0
R