Author Topic: MD Shakeup - Palumbo and Romano gone!!!  (Read 24594 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Palumbo and Romano gone from MD?
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:24 AM »
How about Billy, Sioux and AdJew?

Adman and Sioux...don't know.  Billy worked for MD but he quit or was terminated....don't know really as MD says fired and Billy said he quit
A

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »
I kinda liked NO bull Radio  :'(
Shawn Ray is pretty good on the radio, but flex sucks.

Ya, man me to. Shawn Ray is a great speaker and has great vocabulary. Great historical and recent knowledge about bodybuilding. His speaking form and knowledge resembles a Lonny Teper a lot.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2009, 11:34:36 AM »
It is true. 

But, regardless of what we thought we Dave and John, I do not want people shitting nor gloating on this.  Bottom line, we spared, we hyped up things, and they, due to unfortunately situations, are not there.

Sorry to see them go.

Do you know why this happen Ron ?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »
It is true. 

But, regardless of what we thought we Dave and John, I do not want people shitting nor gloating on this.  Bottom line, we spared, we hyped up things, and they, due to unfortunately situations, are not there.

Sorry to see them go.

We sparred and they lost, why not gloat? Fuck em. They used you Ron, they used you to get their stupid site up and running. Why shouldn't we gloat?
E

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2009, 11:35:52 AM »
Flex announced on Pro bbing weekly that he was getting a show before this ever happen.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2009, 11:36:39 AM »
It is true. 

Sorry to see them go.

We just wanna find out WHY they were fired.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2009, 11:37:40 AM »
We just wanna find out WHY they were fired.

Maybe Blechman finally did a background check and found out about their criminal pasts. That kind of thing happens all the time.
E

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2009, 11:39:31 AM »
Dave created MD not steve!!!
"God didn`t create Rambo,I did" !!  ::)

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »
It all makes seance now.  
Blechmen let Flex go on Pro Bbing weekly to promote his new show to try to get fans that did not like NO BULL RADIO.  
Flex and Shawn went to cover the Iron Man not Dave.
They should have seen it coming.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2009, 11:40:40 AM »
I'm not a huge fan of MD or Dave and John but I think it's a bad move.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »
I do hope you guys realize those rejected from md might end here, and im not sure about you all but personlly, i dont like criminals, this board is great without them.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=261777.msg3684452#new

feel free to show some support

Billy Guns

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2009, 11:44:27 AM »

Adman and Sioux...don't know.  Billy worked for MD but he quit or was terminated....don't know really as MD says fired and Billy said he quit

I gave my notice to MD 3 weeks before nationals 07 since my career came first and I could not help dave except for weekends and he needed someone at the shows from thursday til sunday and I wasn't leaving my career for 1,000 bucks a month!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
What kind of job should John and Dave get now?
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
These are very hard times economically and landing a job right now is not easy, especially with criminal backgrounds. We should help these two felons find employment, it's the right thing to do. Does anyone know anything they are qualified to do? They failed at running a magazine, so that's out. Do either of them have an education? That's going to be important to know, even though it doesn't really matter because they can't deal with money because of their records. Does anyone have any idea for these two?
E

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2009, 11:46:11 AM »
I gave my notice to MD 3 weeks before nationals 07 since my career came first and I could not help dave except for weekends and he needed someone at the shows from thursday til sunday and I wasn't leaving my career for 1,000 bucks a month!!!

like if you any better than that... lol bodybuilding "career" the fuck is that

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #89 on: February 02, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »

Billy, how does it make you feel to know that helping MD post pictures part time on the weekends made you more money than half the IFBB pros?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:30 AM »

Well, what about Sioux and Adjew. Do they still have their jobs?
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »
It is true. 

Sorry to see them go.

Let's not act like they died or something.  They tried to shit all over getbig and the IFBB/AMI (that you love so much) every chance they got.  Especially that loserwank Romano.  Reality has a way of coming back and biting people in the ass once their delusions wear off.  

benz

• Getbig V
Re: What kind of job should Job and Dave get now?
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2009, 11:47:57 AM »
These are very hard times economically and landing a job right now is not easy, especially with criminal backgrounds. We should help these two felons find employment, it's the right thing to do. Does anyone know anything they are qualified to do? They failed at running a magazine, so that's out. Do either of them have an education? That's going to be important to know, even though it doesn't really matter because they can't deal with money because of their records. Does anyone have any idea for these two?

I think they should work freely for the goverment, like, clean streets, public toilets, collect trash, thats just perfect for both. Just imagine them, picking trashcans, each one weighting 60lbs? sounds like a good workout

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2009, 11:48:46 AM »
I think that Bleckman realized that Palumbo/Species and Romano (new employe of Species) has become to big for MD.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2009, 11:49:23 AM »
I think they should work freely for the goverment, like, clean streets, public toilets, collect trash, thats just perfect for both. Just imagine them, picking trashcans, each one weighting 60lbs? sounds like a good workout

I agree they should give back to society for what they have done. How long until they get popped again you think? I think Dave will be locked back up within a year.
E

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »
The other month in MD, Romano was writing about how the bills were piling up for him and his condo was going into foreclosure and crap like that....    now the little twit has got to get a real job before his ass is kicked out onto the street.

Billy Guns

« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »
Well, what about Sioux and Adjew. Do they still have their jobs?

Sioux left MD and has grown to a extremely successful womens BB figure and fitness site and ADMAN is steves gay lover he isn't going anywhere trust me

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2009, 11:50:06 AM »
Anything related peddling delusions to naive teenagers.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:02 AM »
Sioux left MD and has grown to a extremely successful womens BB figure and fitness site and ADMAN is steves gay lover he isn't going anywhere trust me

By successful do you mean Sioux is making some good coin off it, or he successfully got a bunch of trannies to come to his site and E-flirt with him?
E

Mons Venus

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2009, 11:51:20 AM »