Author Topic: MY HERO  (Read 3076 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: MY HERO
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
Put aside repub vs democrat BS.  The crap thats in this bill is an insult to the American people.  Politicians took advantage of a recession to fund all sorts of non-stimulus programs when they told us this was an economic stimulus plan.  I just don't trust politicians man...especially when shit like this happens.  This is why we at least need a balance of power in government...so they can't railroad through excessive spending like this.
Obama has so far been much more transparent than Bush, which I like.  But if he doesn't control Pelosi and the far left democrats, this country will be harmed greatly.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
But this is what I Think. I hate an "all one party government because bad shit can sometimes get through" But in times if crisis like this shit needs to be done and fast so im in favor. And Obama knows that but he also knows that Repub imput is important which is why he is doing it like he is. He didnt need to sit down with them before it went to the house but he did..And i hope the Senate Repubs make revisions to the bill. Look as all know, im not a party line guy. I dont defend everything my party does or anyone affiliated with my party (cough Billy, beach bum, coach and col 500). Right is right and wrong is wrong. I think a bill that isnt filled with investing in roads, bridges, schools and Housing mess and tax breaks...is not what we need. All those will immediatley get us on the right track...i think... :-\

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 12:34:06 PM »
But this is what I Think. I hate an "all one party government because bad shit can sometimes get through" But in times if crisis like this shit needs to be done and fast so im in favor. And Obama knows that but he also knows that Repub imput is important which is why he is doing it like he is. He didnt need to sit down with them before it went to the house but he did..And i hope the Senate Repubs make revisions to the bill. Look as all know, im not a party line guy. I dont defend everything my party does or anyone affiliated with my party (cough Billy, beach bum, coach and col 500). Right is right and wrong is wrong. I think a bill that isnt filled with investing in roads, bridges, schools and Housing mess and tax breaks...is not what we need. All those will immediatley get us on the right track...i think... :-\

The frist thing the democrats need to do is Dump Pelosi.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 12:37:03 PM »
The frist thing the democrats need to do is Dump Pelosi.
Im not gonna lie, What is her problem? What is the bad issue with pelosi

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »
Im not gonna lie, What is her problem? What is the bad issue with pelosi

She is the worst Speaker of the House Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.  "We lose 500 million jobs a month"
2.  "Birth control stimulates jobs"
3.  "I promise no pork in the stimulus bill"

And on and on and on. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2009, 03:21:50 PM »
Put aside repub vs democrat BS.  The crap thats in this bill is an insult to the American people.  Politicians took advantage of a recession to fund all sorts of non-stimulus programs when they told us this was an economic stimulus plan.  I just don't trust politicians man...especially when shit like this happens.  This is why we at least need a balance of power in government...so they can't railroad through excessive spending like this.
Obama has so far been much more transparent than Bush, which I like.  But if he doesn't control Pelosi and the far left democrats, this country will be harmed greatly.

Word.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2009, 05:14:30 PM »
It's gettng worse and worse and more companies are laying off workers than ever
and this bill is spiting in America's face, nice two of the tax cheaters obama picked
in his cabinet resigned and so should the other two tax cheaters he picked.
Why should you and me pay for some illegal alleins health care, this is out of hand.
            The Savage Nation ............

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2009, 06:24:57 PM »
MS tells it like it is. 

Businesses are laying people off like they are because they know the next 4 years are going to suck under Obama. 

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 08:24:44 PM »
MS tells it like it is. 

Businesses are laying people off like they are because they know the next 4 years are going to suck under Obama. 

thank god it's not 8 yrs. he will be done in 4

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 07:20:26 PM »
His approval ratings are slipping...right along with the country's thoughts on this "stick-it-to-us" package.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »
His approval ratings are slipping...right along with the country's thoughts on this "stick-it-to-us" package.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Wow, down to 63%, despite the country being in near-economic turmoil.

Imagine that.  A lot fo those 63% of ppl are unemployed, and they STILL approve of Obama's performance.

You kinda owned your own argument here.  Nearly 2/3 of Americans approve.  During a recession or a depression.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »
Wow, down to 63%, despite the country being in near-economic turmoil.

Imagine that.  A lot fo those 63% of ppl are unemployed, and they STILL approve of Obama's performance.

You kinda owned your own argument here.  Nearly 2/3 of Americans approve.  During a recession or a depression.
Let's check back on this in about 6 months...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2009, 07:40:16 PM »
Let's check back on this in about 6 months...

It's a date!   

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »
It's a date!  
Any early predictions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2009, 07:57:03 PM »
Any early predictions?

I predict you'll bring flowers, and they'll make me sneeze.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2009, 08:09:02 PM »
this doesn't shock me seeing how the rightwing propaganda machine can now spend full time attacking Obama instead of wasting time defending Bush.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »
I predict you'll bring flowers, and they'll make me sneeze.
this doesn't shock me seeing how the rightwing propaganda machine can now spend full time attacking Obama instead of wasting time defending Bush.
True punks to the end!  lol  ::)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2009, 07:43:55 PM »