Author Topic: 300,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS ELIGIBLE FOR JOBS UNDER STIMULUS BILL  (Read 2298 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: 300,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS ELIGIBLE FOR JOBS UNDER STIMULUS BILL
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2009, 09:12:36 AM »
The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative-leaning think tank based in Washington, D.C.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2009, 09:17:31 AM »
The Heritage Foundation is an American conservative-leaning think tank based in Washington, D.C.

For the life of me, I dont know why blacks are not in the streets over illegal immigration.  They are the group that gets screwed over the most by letting in low wage labor into the country to compete with people for entry level jobs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »
They were never a good deal for the taxpayer since these bums go on welfare and we have to pay to educate their kids. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2009, 09:38:42 AM »
For the life of me, I dont know why blacks are not in the streets over illegal immigration.  They are the group that gets screwed over the most by letting in low wage labor into the country to compete with people for entry level jobs.

thats assuming all blacks what entry level jobs. Im not.

Also, I dont like illegals as much as the next man. But in this day in age, I question the validity of the sources information as you know as well as me that every "news" or "information outlet" has an agenda.
So i check the source as soon as i read the title.. Its like, you shouldnt be able to tell who provided  (right or left) the "news story"

Example "terroist fist pump" see what im saying