Author Topic: Stories - Your favorite stories re pros / legends  (Read 548219 times)

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
Re: onlyme, Max_rep, others: tell your favorite stories
« Reply #175 on: March 22, 2005, 10:06:26 AM »
Kevin... another awesome post.

Everyone. This thread has caught the attention of the guys over at http://www.ironage.us  They want Onlyme, Kevin, 619Rules and everyone else contributing to this thread to know that they also appreciate the stories. We also need to ackowledge "Protein Jones" for starting this thread.

Keep them coming. 
and keep moving!

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #176 on: March 22, 2005, 10:14:46 AM »

chins for max reps...........

I did the chin-up contest there once also.I got third place with a total of 31 reps. It was quite the fun experience , every one in the audience was quiet still till they saw me start to struggle then the place burst into a chorus of encouragement.Ed told me after that I had the most perfect form he'd ever seen for that event.The two guys ahead of me used partial reps and a ton of body swing although I don't believe I could have come close to their totals even if I had used their technique.The winner did like 55 repps and the 2nd place guy did somewhere in the 40s.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #177 on: March 22, 2005, 10:16:52 AM »
I also met Frank Wainwright there. He was munching on nuts, said he did that all the time for his extra protein.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #178 on: March 22, 2005, 10:27:55 AM »
Here's some pics I took of Ron Magnum after one of his wins at Mt. park.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #179 on: March 22, 2005, 10:31:12 AM »
Here's spacey Skip Robinson ( aka "never skip a workout Robinson" )

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2005, 11:20:53 AM »
You know I kind of feel weird telling all the experiences.  I am not a bodybuilder.  It just so happened I looked pretty good considering I lifted allot and ate allot (except for a year or so of dieting).  I've been lucky to do the things I've done but the other swho have posted have real bodybuilding experience.  I just so happen to train with allot of them or met them.  I'm am defintiely sure many of not all the others have stories allot better than mine.  I just so happen to have nothing else better to do than talk about my past.  I am the farthest you can get to conceited.  Believe me.  Especially now.  But I really enjoy writing this stuff cause it does bring back great memories.  I haven't talked about this stuff for over 20 years in some instances.  So it is kind of neat.  thanks.

Max.  Purely Hawaiian was a company I started from scratch back in 1993.  It is a registered trademark (now expired) that was the fastest selling Sun Tan products in Hawaii.  We were in numerous outlets on the mainland and Asia.  We were just getting into Europe.  We had a clothing line and expanding into foods.  The name was just great and the products even better.  In fact at the party I mentioned before Gary Proper's girlfriend was Ron Rice's (owner Hawaiian Tropic) personal secretary for over 10 years and she took me to the side and said I was years ahead of Ron when he started Hawaiian Tropic.  But I didn't know how to run a company and trusted someone else to do it and paid for it by losing everything through bankruptcy.  the funny thing about 4 years ago I was going to Vegas from LA and stopped in Baker.  Went to a small store there and saw Purely Hawaiian on the shelf.  That stuff was at least 5 or 6 years old.  I wonder what it smelled like.

I wasn't given an award at the ceremony I was just a Guest of Honor (mainly because of my managers connection to boxing)  But I didn't care because I met Ali.  I would have went to clean the dishes as long as I got to meet him. And you know when we were playinbg around I noticed that he was built very solid.    I think he told me he weighed 235 and alot taller than I thought he'd be.

The article was on a Armwrestling Event I put on in Fort Lauderdale.  The writer was Pat Jordan (who him and his wife compete in masters bb events).  We became friends and I introduced him to Rorian Gracie who I was taking lessons from and was my friend when he first came to the states.  I called Pat and told him I found this guy who can kick anyone's ass in the world.  Pat flew to LA interviewed Rorian and got a 14 page spread in Playboy Magazine.  From then on the Gracie name got big (pat on back).  I also told him about Francis Segeurra who trained at Ray's gym Muscle Mill.  He flew out intervoewed him and got a nice spread in Life Magazine.  Pat called me one day from Jamica.  He say's Keith you won't believe wha I am watching.  i said what.  He sas I'm in Jamaica watching these guys train for the bobsled for Winter Olympics.  I siad no way where is the snow.  He said there is none.  They are using skateboards on boxes.  He was doing a stgory on them.  Later they did a moving about it called Cool Runnings.  Great movie.

And Yes that elevator story is funny I have told it about 1000 times but I hav never really wrote it down.  I didn;t realize it was so long.  The escalator part is even funnier.  I am the least educated, poorest guy on there and I'm the only one who notices anything is wrong. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2005, 12:01:03 PM »
About time they pinned this bad boy.......best thread I ever read here.....bar none!!

Keith,if you don`t mind me asking you........how many movies and TV shows have you been in/on?

Thanks!  ;)

SHRREDDitUP

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2005, 12:01:19 PM »
Onlyme' when you tell a story about the past' they just seem so down to earth ' It's like i was there!  Its great to have u  post here !

Thank's

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: March 22, 2005, 12:25:07 PM »
Keith... fagedaboudit... your a bodybuilder. Maybe not a competitive one. But anyone that benches 600, curls 315 and holds as much muscle as you did/do is a friggin bodybuilder.

I didn't know about the Purely Hawaian thing/ Man it suck to loose a company. But you learned and make the next venture even better.

Keep posting dude, we love it. 
and keep moving!

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2005, 02:34:40 PM »
Its nice to know BB'ing did have its grass roots beginnings. Missed it by about 20-30 years???
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

619Rules

« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2005, 02:54:47 PM »
OnlyMe.....I swear to god that story was so damn funny I was pissing my pants and busting my a$$ with laughter.

I am telling you right here, right now,that story should be sent off to one of the mags and they should print it up.....the elevator and "KING KONG" weighing in at 500 lbs is a riot. and the thing gets stuck!!!!!!

Next it is the escalator "stairmaster" ...Oh man your killing me with that story......

I only wish I could have met the most popular sports figure of all time.....

You know I went to law school in Michigan and Ali's main home/ranch is out there (Berrien Springs )- me and my friends always wanted to try to meet the Champ....but we were never so lucky.......

Kevin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: March 22, 2005, 05:35:04 PM »
A little background on Only Me!

A few years back, Only was in California doing something and got bit by a Brown Recluse Spider in the shin.

The spider died but "Only" survived but with one hell of a major injury which is still bothering him today

SOmetimes that injury gets so painful that he stops his car and asks me to find a knife and cut off his leg right there  on the spot.

But I seldom carry a knife sharp enough so he just grins and bears it and continues on down the highway.

And it sure hasn't messed up his sense of humor.

Other than that he doesn't complain too much, but it sure has been a pain in the ass to bear ..... but just a little further down.

Sorry, Only, but I had to mention that.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #187 on: March 22, 2005, 07:11:54 PM »
I feel guilty talking about non-bodybuilding things.  Like the Ali story.  That is why I put in DMarko and Paul they were both bodybuilders and there, see so that gives it a bodybuilding tone to it. 

619 here is a polaroid from our photo shoot we did for Gillette.  Sorry about the grain look but that is how is came out from the scan.  You can see Don "The ripper" Ross here pretty.  The other I don't remember his name but he was a trree surgeon.  He had this huge scar on his head from when a chainsaw dropped on it he said.  His head kept bleeding so that is why we didn't actually shave on screen (our heads).

Wes in regards to my brief but pretty carreer in acting.  I did about 40 commercials (with about 30 of them being non-union).  While I was in Florida I did 5 Orange Juce commercials.  The link below is to the Gillette.  Don't blink though.  It aired for the first time during the 87' World Series.  I am after the Boxer who is after the basball pitcher.  The boxer is Henry Tillman the guy who beat Tyson twice for the Olympic team.  He was about 5 cans short of a six pack.  I remember filling out our time card and it said name on it.  He asked me whose name mine or my agents. He didn't know what DOB meant either.  His was funny.  I am on the screen for about 1/2 second.  I am wrestling Charlie Sexius (Hulks stunt double).  This commercial was my very first thing I did besides an Adam Ant video I did a few months before.  I was on Dynasty with a black guy named Mike Horton who played on the original 'Gladiators" show (can't remember his name on there).  Did several other nationals.  Dangerous Curves with Leslie Nielson was a striaght to DVD movie and had allot of cameos.  When i moved to Hawaii I didn;t even tell my agent and was booked on a Taco Bell commercial and a Matlock. 

http://www.uriah.com/apple-qt/the-power-to-be-your-best.html

I'm surprised no one has mentioned my ex-friend Jean Claude's ex then remarried wife Gladys Portugese (?)  She was very attractive too.

Max say something you are on the title.  My stories are gettng boring.  You guys have way more than I do. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #188 on: March 22, 2005, 08:11:07 PM »
Thanks Keith,the reason I asked is that you look very familiar................ I must have seen you on one of those shows or in some commercials I`m sure because my memory sucks but I never forget a face.

619Rules

« Reply #189 on: March 22, 2005, 08:56:06 PM »
619 here is a polaroid from our photo shoot we did for Gillette.   You can see Don "The ripper" Ross here pretty. 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned my ex-friend Jean Claude's ex then remarried wife Gladys Portugese (?)  She was very attractive too. 
You make Don Ross look pretty puny.......

Do you know Gladys Portugese? She is a hottie.......

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: March 22, 2005, 10:24:29 PM »
Kevin... you should know that Onlyme has topd the story about the brown recluse on this board before. It's one of the reasons I get freaked out about spiders. I frequent "Alpine Village" in Torrance in the summer and there are huge spiders hanging from webs all over the place. I don't know what they are but they are huge and I think about him every time I see them.
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #191 on: March 22, 2005, 10:28:36 PM »
No I talked to Gladys a couple times on the phone and that's it.  I never met her in person.  Once I found out who she was though I kept seeing her in magazines.  She is really hot.  I can't find a full body shot.

Kevin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: March 23, 2005, 07:33:31 AM »
Thanks, Max! I must have passed that sprider story by.

Strange thing happened the same year that Only got bit.

THIS IS A CURRENT AND TRUE STORY! Honest!

A good friend of mine who was part of the Weider crew and on a number of covers when Weider chose to use a fitness guy, got bit by another spider in So Cal just about the time that Only got bit..

He felt no paid so the next day he and his family traveled north to Oregon to visit the wife's family and he kept on getting dizzy which was strange because he is the epitome of excellent health and the spider bite was not really painful at that time. So he didn't really know what the problem was.

To make a long story short, he passed out ended up in the hospital for a few days and they gave him some spider "serum" that apparently did its job because within a week he was back to normal.

Now he is also leery about spiders and still can't understand how such a small creature can pack such a big wallop and knock him on his ass.

He used to do that Hawaii TV fitness show with Jeff and Cory and that is how he eventually met Weider. He's a great guy so everyone kind of adopts him once they know him.

His son is only five but he can name all the US Presidents and the current Presidential Cabinet and their job descriptions. And I always make sure he knows who the Commandant is, but sometimes he even corrects me.

And I swear  that he is currently reading material on that new science that they use to test if someone's blood matchs (or other bodily fluid) the scene of the crime. (Sorry but I gorget the name right now!)

But he wants a book about that subject for his birthday and I don't even know the name to look for it.

We all laugh and think it could possibly be from his dad's spider bite because he was conceived shortly after that poison got into his dad's system.

OK, we are heading off to Las Vegas now for the next couple of days. I will definitely miss this group and posting to it. I know that Keith is jealous about not coming along, but he knows he is always welcome and I will say hello to all the Pit Crews on his behalf and probably lose a couple of nickles doing so.

When I'm with Keith the comps are fantastic, but when I gamble alone - I'll be fortunate if I get a comped shrimp cocktail - the 99 cent kind.

OK, thanks all...... kev                Yes, Keith, I will Place the 5 & 9 !

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2005, 08:08:59 AM »
Kevin... you will be missed while you're gone.

Were you talking about DNA testing?

Try this link http://www.koshlandscience.org/exhibitdna/index.jsp?referrer=Google
and keep moving!

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: March 23, 2005, 10:57:03 AM »
Keep it going, more stories!
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #195 on: March 23, 2005, 11:34:14 AM »
As someone with an affinity for BB and the history and people who encompass it, this thread has to be the best on any board that I have read in a long time.

I only wish my buddy Chuck Kirsch was around (RIP) to read it and give some of his stories.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #196 on: March 23, 2005, 12:49:43 PM »
As someone with an affinity for BB and the history and people who encompass it, this thread has to be the best on any board that I have read in a long time.

I only wish my buddy Chuck Kirsch was around (RIP) to read it and give some of his stories.

I would have to agree. So tell us about your buddy Chuck.
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #197 on: March 23, 2005, 05:42:41 PM »
I got one that if I write it right will put you in the moment and you will experience it in it's full impact, cause these stories are by far the funniest things I've have ever done.  There are numerous ones but I will weed out ones that don't include at least someone in bodybuilding (even though most include the same person).  I will classify these stories simply as "The Air Around You" series.  So if you see this at the beginning of my post, you know it is another addition to "The Air Around You" series. 

First, imagine being in a semi-fancy (meaning they have cloth napkins) restaurant with low lights, tables and booths and it is around 6pm (peak dinner time).  We are near Disneyland.  Second you are with Pete G (my gratuitous BB) and his childhood friend J. Manchioni who is one crazy dude and loud.  We are pulling up to the valet (another fancy sign) at the restaurant in Pete’s nice white Rolls Royce.  Valet opens the door and Pete as always hand him a $50 bill to make sure the car is in the front.  No one I have ever met tips like Pete G.

Pete and J. both know the owner and Manager of this fancy restaurant (once again evident by having some guy sitting in the restroom to sell you stuff he picked up at the local dollar store).  We are seated in a booth (with red table cloth).  The place is easily more than half full about 30 people.  The owner comes over says hi to Pete and J. and they introduce me.  As you know Pete is very friendly and can be pretty loud at times and J. is twice as loud.

Okay I am going to lead up to the story now.  In 1986 I did a movie called Dangerous Curves with Leslie Nielson.  I was his bodyguard in the movie (Mandrake).  As we (the other actors) were working with Leslie we noticed he had a gas problem.  If you have ever seen him on TV in an interview you will know what I mean.  Anyway we didn't say anything cause he is a big star and can do anything he wants.  But I notice he has something in his hand.  I ask him and he shows me this little rubber thing called Han-D-Gas.  This product (that should win the Nobel Peace Prize or Pulitzer) is so inventive and bitchin I had to have one.  So Leslie gave me one.  And for almost ten years and many new Han-D-Gas's later I was the "Fart King"  There wasn't a place I didn't use this ultimate crowd pleaser.  The neatest thing about this is that it is small enough to hide in your hand and the more you practiced the better you got and the more variable farts you can emit.  If you want to be the life of any party in any situation, I swear to god this thing will do that for you.  I promise!!!  Well this was staple in mine and Pete's social status.  It broke the ice in any situation for us.

Now back to our dinner.  The owner brings Pete a bottle of wine.  We start talking and I have to pull out my Han-D-Gas cause it is in my pocket and I don’t want to damage it.  The owner asks me what it is.  Well Pete starts going off on some stories about the little machine.  During this time J. is calling a girl he knew that lives in the area to invite her to dinner.  According to J. she is a little hottie that likes to party.  Well after the short stories and J. is now off the phone, I see the owner is very loose and has a great sense of humor.  So the owner wanted me to demonstrate just how much fun it can be and tells me to go fart on some of his friends at another table.  Now, remember this is a pretty fancy restaurant (you could tell because you could actually hear some people whispering).  So I get up and stick my hand in my pocket and proceed to walk towards the back passing by the table with his friends.  With my hand in my pocket it not only hides it, it also muffles it and it sounds even more real.  To make it even more realistic, I stop right in front of the victim’s table and I ask one of the waiters where the restroom was as he pointed in the direction I was heading.  Believe me most everyone heard me ask.  So, as I turn by the table I let out a really nice gurgling loud fart.  I turn to the table and say I'm am sorry and proceed to the restroom, like it was nothing big.  I about collapsed as soon as I got in there because you should have seen these people's faces.  These were definitely a group of high-brow people and to have someone fart out loud is unheard of and the fact it was a stranger was even worse.  I swear to god I was dying in the restroom and that is when I met the nice old man in the restroom.  I showed him what I did and he almost had a heart attack.  Doing this in a crowed restroom in another hilarious story I will tell later.  Any…

So I am in the restroom for about 2 minutes.  I come out and the whole restaurant was laughing.  The owner had gone over to tell his friends what I had so I had to show everyone in the restaurant I wasn't some low life guy who farted on strangers.  (little did they know).  So now I have the restaurant in my hands.  I swear to god I was going table to table because everyone wanted to see what it was.  Everyone wanted to see the thing and allot of them actually wrote down the address (which is on it) so they could get their own.  Sorry if this is boring but I had to lead up to the real story.

So, now comes the funniest thing ever.  J. tells me about the girl who is coming to meet us and that he wants me to fart on her cause she is really pretty but even dumber.  So I say okay.  So I am thinking and I come up with a great idea.  The booth next to us was empty now.  I get up and sit there.  I tell the waiter to bring me a bunch of empty shot glasses and a glass of coke and a couple glasses of beer and basket of bread.  So he brings all this stuff and everyone in the restaurant was watching me be a set designer.  Well in about 2 minutes my table was looking like a tornado hit it.  I had all these empty shot glasses spilled beer, broken pieces of bread the table was a mess. 

J. gets up to stand at the door to tell me when she is coming in.  Now, we didn't go over anything.  I was going to "wing" this skit on the fly.  So Pete and J. would have to play off me.  So I get another idea.  J. tells me she just pulled up.  I get up and run to the restroom (yes at one time I could run).  I go in there and splash water all over me and open my shirt a little and just really mess myself up (so I looked like I have been drinking (allot).  SO about 2 minutes later I exit the restroom.  Now you have to imagine, the whole restaurant and all the employees are onto this little prank.  Almost like Punk'd.  I come out holding one of the glasses of beer walking like a drunk and talking under my breath cussing.  As I get closer to the booth I look up and I see the girl looking at me and saying something to J. and Pete.  As I get closer I hear her say "oh my god what happened to him.  J. says look at all he's had to drink if he wasn't such a big mother-fucker he'd be passed out by now.  I see her look at the table all messed up with what looked like a whole lotta of alcohol.

Well before all this started I asked the waiter to get me a bowl of chili.  No one knew what it was there for including Pete or the others.  I place it on the seat next to me. They may have seen it but didn’t know what it was for.   So as I am sitting there, I hear the girl asking J. and Pete what happened.  In a loud voice J. says “his wife left him”.  She says “oh my god” (which for some reason was her favorite saying that night). Then Pete is awesome and says “yea she left him for his dad”.  I swear to god I was looking with a blank stare at them and Pete started to bust up.  He barely got that line out.  I look at them and just say ”what a fucking bitch and slut” like a drunk guy.  I then yell at the waiter to bring me a shot of Tequilla.  So about 30 seconds later the waiter comes with a small water glass filled to top so high he had to walk really slow or spill it.  This waiter was awesome cause he thought of doing that all himself.  He placed it on the table.  I took it and swallowed the whole thing in one gulp and of course had to have some dribble down my shirt.  Now, right when I did that I was thinking I hope the guy doesn’t really give me tequila.  But he was smart it was apple juice and water.  Well the girl went crazy all over Pete and J.  She says “Oh my god!  Pete says yea he’s such a pussy he lets his dad take his wife.  J. says ‘yea I would have killed my dad and fucked his wife to get back at him….in front of him.”  These two guys were going full blast.  So then I look around the room and just about every patron had their head in their hands or the napkin covering their face.  In fact I had my hand in my facxe numerous times so I could hide my smile.  And the really funny part is the owner had the front door open half way (he told us later so nobody came in during this) but he was halfway in and halfway out laughing so hard he had his head completely outside and his legs inside.  You had to be there.  So I am started to lose it.

So I have my fart machine.  I start to fart uncontrollably.  The girl says to the guys “how sick”.  J. all of a sudden says “dude you better check your pants”  So I reach behind me (it looks that way) so my arm is way up so everyone see it and it looks like I am sticking my hands down the back of my pants.  Then I bring it up and sniff my fingers.  Now by then Pete is almost crying and in fact the owner was no where to be found.  I say “there’s nothing back there”.  She brabs Pete and now has her head in his lap.  So now she can’t really see me so I have to get louder.  So I start to fart more  And one time I licked my hand that I am using to use the machine.  It makes the fart sound wetter.  So I did that and everyone could hear it.  And again, J. says “dude you just shit you pants”  So, now she looks up at me almost ready to puke.  I take my hand and do the same motion as before but I actually put just the tips of my fingers in the chili.  When I bring it up it appears I have a little shit on them.  I again sniff them  Now Pete is actually holding his entire face in his hands peeking through his fingers.  The girl looks at them and very casually I take one of the napkins and clean them off and just throw the napkin over on Pete’s table.  J. goes ballistic and pushes it off the table really quick telling me how sick I am.  He says’ dude you need to go wipe your ass”. The girl is also just peeking out of her hands and her head was shaking allot.  I say in a very drunk manner, “Shut the f**k up I don’t need to wipe my ass.”  Now I swear to god my eyes were watering so bad it looked like I was crying because I was holding in my laughing so hard.  All the other people were literally slapping each other.  So, one more time after I said I didn’t need to go wipe my ass “I reached back but this time grabbed a little more chili.  When I brought it up it looked so much like shit.  I could see her holding both Pete and J. so hard.  I sniff it again and then I licked my fingers.  She started to throw-up on J., but he pushed her over on Pete and jumped out of the table.  I could no longer hold it and everyone was laughing so hard.  I got up and we told her it was all a joke.  Her whole face running covered in black from her mascara.  The funniest thing was the owner came in balling with three other people who were all watching this happening through the window.  I swear to god this was the funniest night I ever had.  And as dumb or unbelievable this sounds ask Pete G. J. or even Kevin knows about it I think.  But I have allot of these but now so elaborate.  If you like this one I will tell more.  But only the ones that involve a bodybuilder.

The pic is of me and Leslie on the set on Dangerous Curves filmed in Mission Bay, CA

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: March 23, 2005, 06:23:51 PM »
onlyme... dude...  I have tears in my eyes...  I can't breathe... I think that might be the funniest story I've ever heard in my life! ;D

I don't think you could possibly top that one but I hope you'll try anyway! ;D

619Rules

« Reply #199 on: March 23, 2005, 07:32:41 PM »
Onlyme....another classic story....and "Dangerous Curves".....as you know I was living at Mission Beach during the summer of 1987 when they filmed that straight to video classic.......that used to have the Ms. Mission beach contest back then-I dont know if they still do or not-but the local sports shop (Hamels) put it on and the winner got to "Appear" in that show.....

one story about the movie I will tell you, they built a huge sandcastle for that show-for one of the scenes-it took this guy and his buddy an entire day to build it-this was built on the sand on my court (I lived 2 houses in from the beach), so the guy built the thing and they were going to film it in a scene the next day....my roommate Lars comes home drunk out of his mind-walks out to the boardwalk and spots the sandcastle...this is about midnight, maybe later-and Lars decides he wants to jump on it and wreck it...Lars starts runnnung for the sandcastle and gets about 20 feet away when all of the sudden this guy jumps up from the sand and yells "what the f**k are you doing"........he tries to grab Lars and ring Lars's neck, but Lars runs back to the house........he was sleeping out there to make sure no one wrecked that Sandcastle.......classic drunk stupor....