Author Topic: Stories - Your favorite stories re pros / legends  (Read 550173 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: onlyme, Max_rep, others: tell your favorite stories
« Reply #225 on: March 24, 2005, 07:42:09 PM »
Keith,thanks for the compliment on my site.............and no problem,any pics you see on their that you like,feel free to take them.  ;)

Stop by anytime,it would be an honor!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #226 on: March 24, 2005, 08:17:20 PM »
Oh yea here is Jeff king you guys.  What a neck.  Also check out Wes's site it is really good.

http://timwescott.proboards18.com/

[attachment deleted by admin]

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #227 on: March 24, 2005, 09:29:26 PM »
I remember the year Jeff won the America Mike came back to Muscle Mill raving about Jeff and what a monster he was. Of couse the pictures didn't hit the magazines until weeks later and there was n internet giving us blow by blow action back then.

Mike felt Jeff was like the next Casey.
and keep moving!

619Rules

« Reply #228 on: March 24, 2005, 10:06:19 PM »
I remember the year Jeff won the America Mike came back to Muscle Mill raving about Jeff and what a monster he was. Of couse the pictures didn't hit the magazines until weeks later and there was n internet giving us blow by blow action back then.

Mike felt Jeff was like the next Casey.
I wish Jeff King had the opportunity to compete against IFBB guys-he was a big fish in a little pond-and never got the Weider publicity, which really hurt him and his marketability.

In 1983 King was matched only by Platz and Tim Belknap in the leg department-and he might have edged Belknap by a hair or two.......

Onlyme-were you at the party Joe Gold threw for the opening of World Gym at the second location on Main Street-Venice? This was summer 1987 or so. The reason I ask is that pretty much everyone who was anyone was there, and the biggest guy that was at the party was a wrestler........guess who? Definitly the biggest guy there.......went on to become Governor....Jesse "The Body" Ventura. He was not real lean but he is very tall and carried serious size. That was a cool gym, now it is a gymnastics studio for little kids....lol......

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #229 on: March 24, 2005, 10:57:31 PM »
No after I left around 1983 or 84' maybe, I never went back.  I had a daughter in 1984 so I spent more time around the house.  I remember when they moved.  I lived in Manhattan Beach and I made that drive for years.  I was learning every shortcut (that ultimately turned out to be a long cut) to get to the gym and back.  I trained sometimes at Rennaisse at the same time in Hawthorne (where I met Gene Mozee).  Then I heard of Muscle Mill and for the longest time couldn't find it.  I mean maybe a few months.  I always heard of a great gym owned by Ray Mentzer but it was in a housing track.  So it took me awhile to find it.  He sold it to a fireman friend of mine who was a general contractor too that I did some work for.  I never even stepped foot into the new location. I kind of wanted to go to that party they had a few years ago just to see Joe and say hi and show him I grew bigger.  I'm sorry I didn't.  I think he would have been proud of me.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #230 on: March 25, 2005, 06:44:13 AM »
Wes wrote:
How did Chuck Kirsch die.........I was in the 2002 Atlantic states with him..........he looked great and seemed like a nice guy.

Sorry to hear about this.................... may he rest in peace!

Wes - Natural causes is the best that I can say. Chuck was one of my best friends and a true BB with a long history in the sport. One of the best natural BB's without doubt and a great joker too.

I met him back in 88 I think.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: March 25, 2005, 07:01:33 AM »
In 1990 or so, I was training in Gold's Gym in Tallahassee, FL (was a FSU student) and the WCW wrestling was in town. Well, I look out the gym window (back then this Gold's would not let women train in the same part of the gym as men, they had their own section) and notice a big Loncoln pull up. Out of the car pops Lex Luger, The Stein Brothers and Sting (the wrestler, not the singer).

They stroll into the gym, the Steiner brothers go off in one direction and Lex and Sting start training, mostly together. Bog guys, well Stig was tall, but weak for his size, Lex was in near BB competition share and the Steiner Bros were a force to be wreckened with. Funny thing is that Lex would yell and scream "Mr Sting - get over here and give me a spot" or "Mr Sting, push that weight and move it boy" loudly across the gym at will - like they stayed in character all day long.

Talking to them, Sting was stung, Lex had his act together and you just did not approach the Steiners for fear of a piledriver or something.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: March 25, 2005, 09:32:29 AM »
I knew Scott & Rick Steiner pretty well. Use to train at the same gym in Ga , & I can tell you they were some stong boys! They use to warm up w/ 315 on the incline. I watched Scott cross his legs up In the air & do 455 for 8 reps on the flat bench like it was 135. I have a funny story about Lugar. WCW came to Myrtle Beach S.C. when I lived there & the wrestlers were in the local Gold's training & they were all pretty much low-keyed except Lugar who was prancing around & snorting & grunting like he was this big deal. He has 315 on the incline & he's carrying on like he's settting a world record. Well , a friend of mine who we called Rob-Bass was there & said , "watch this". He strolls over to Lugar & says kind of like Chris Rock ,"Damn that looks heavy". Lugar kinda blows him off & says ,Yeah, it's heavy". Rob says he'd like to try it & would Lugar spot him . Now Rob is about 5'9 & 168, but Rob at one time had the S.C. squat record for his -class & later went on to be a naturalworld class power-lifter. He was size for size the strongest guy I've ever seen. So Rob gets under it & says ,"Hand it to me" & proceeds to crank out 10 easy reps, sets it down & says ,"That wasn't as heavy as I thought" & walks off. Lugar looked like he was going to sh*t but the rest of the time he was there he did not make 1 sound. It was without a doubt 1of the funniest things I ever saw.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: March 25, 2005, 12:36:58 PM »
dknole,thanks........I had heard of Chuck long before I had the chance to meet him........damn good physique !!

Sorry for your loss bro.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #234 on: March 25, 2005, 01:14:42 PM »

I kind of wanted to go to that party they had a few years ago just to see Joe and say hi and show him I grew bigger.  I'm sorry I didn't.  I think he would have been proud of me.

Joe would have been proud of your accomplishments and your attitude towards people and towards life just as much as he would have been proud of you for growing bigger. 
and keep moving!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #235 on: March 25, 2005, 01:24:35 PM »
Thanks Max.  I will be telling another Barbarian Brothers story when I get back from the movies.

619Rules

« Reply #236 on: March 25, 2005, 05:06:21 PM »
Thanks Max.  I will be telling another Barbarian Brothers story when I get back from the movies.
Another Barbarian Brother story....cant wait...bring it on........

Onlyme, I never kew the Barbarian Brothers-but have seen them before-even recently at Venice...but I have one story you might???? know about ;D. I had a friend I went to school with and she moved to LA in the early 80's. She was really hot but very small-about 5 feet tall and small frame.  Nancy had a little puny car-cant remember what kind.

Anyway here goes, she parks her puny car somewhere in Venice and somehow it had interefered with one of the Brother's parking spot, or their car or something or another (can't recall) and they decided to "Move" my friends car out of the way. They ended up lifting it out of the way, and in the process damaged it. My friend sues the Brothers in small claims court. It was such a weird case the "Peoples Court" put it on their show. My friend Nancy and the Barbarian Brother both go on the show and have a trial with Judge Wopnar. The Barbarian was cracking jokes and was dressed in the usual get up they dressed in back in those days-like "DC Cab"......the Brother lost the case and I never had a chance to speak with my friend Nancy about it.....did you ever get that story from them???????

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: March 25, 2005, 07:11:30 PM »
Wes,

thanks. The gang here would have loved Chuckie.

If you are ever in the Ft Lauderdale area - let me know.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: March 25, 2005, 07:30:54 PM »
dknole,funny you should say that because if my money holds up I may be down in Lauderdale to do the Southern States contest in August...............I`ve done the show 5 times in the past.

I`ll keep you posted !

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #239 on: March 25, 2005, 08:38:33 PM »
dknole you are in Lauderdale?  I love that place.  I had some of the best times in their.  The Days Inn gave me a suite their for 3 months.  At the same time I had a place at the Bahia Mar? The owner was a freind of mine I met a Golf/Tennis Tournament I played in Boca Raton.  So he said as long as I was inn Lauderdale he'd give me a room.  I actually used the room to meet up with.......well girls.  There was this lady (about 28) who visited Lauderdale about once a week.  Her husband was a fire chief down in Miami and was a tall Kenny Rodgers lookalike.  Well that was some good times.

A short "fart machine" story.  At the Bahia my room was ground floor and the jacquzzi was located about 15' from my front door.  I am inside my room with the door open when all of a sudden it starts pouring rain so hard.  Thunderwas so loud.  Anyway, I am laying on the bed watching Tv when all of a sudden this thin black girl is standing in my doorway with a little skimpy bikini on hugging her towel.  After a couple seconds I start using my fart machine.  So turns around almost crying and I said whats wrong and showed her it was fake and only a fart machine.  She comes inside while saying and sits on the edge of the bed.  I showed her the machine.  She starts telling me about her little sister was killed in a jacquzzi during a rainstorm and that she was afraid to be outside.  So I talk to her for awhile and we are getting to know each other.  Back then I hardly ever wore anything in my hotel room except a towel.  This was no exception. Anyway about 30 minutes or so later my manager comes by to see what I was doing later.  I introduce them and I told him lets go to City Limits (my favorite club there, is it still there).  Anyway I am kind of signling to him to leave cause I think me and this girl are getting along really good.  SO finally, he leaves.  So we start talking a little more and then all of a sudden we kiss. 

Well right away my friend "Moby" is awaken wondering what's up.  So I get up really quick to go close the door and the towel comes off and I catch it, but kind of late.  I was embarrased to say the least but she says to me "nice".  So I run over to the door slam it shut and without any further ado we did.  We'll we ended up being together for about a couple weeks.  She was a regular at City Limits I found out.  And was pretty well known there  if you knwo what I mean.  So the conquest was really lowered after I found out.  but it was fun anyway.  I love Lauderdale.  I heard The Candy Store has been gone for awhile.  Mona Frank was a hottie from that place.  Man I miss that place.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #240 on: March 25, 2005, 08:53:15 PM »
619 yes I remember that.  I asked them what happened in that case and from what they told me was that parking spot was were they parked all the time.  If I recall i think it was outside their condo or something like that.  There wasn't enough room to park so they moved her car.  I think they damaged her bumper by lifting it and putting it on the curb.  I saw that episode.  That is how they dressed all the time.  Another car incident was when they were driving on the 405 around Sunset and they were in thier Jeep.  Somehow they were arguing and can't remeber who was driving but they ended up driving off the side of the freeway down a little embankment into a bunch of ivy.  Well I guess it started a nice traffic jam.  After argueing for a little longer they both got out of the jeep and pushed it back up the enbankment onto the freeway.

MAx remeber when they used to come to Tequilla Willies.  We used to serve 32 oz. margarita's there called Manhattan Maggies.  They would always have one in each hand.  One day David is carrying around a gallon of ice cream and eating it in the club. He ate the whole gallon by himself.  One night we were really busy and out front was packed with cars.  Well the twins drive up on the sidewalk honking at everyone to get out of the way.  They drove right next to a security guard for the mall and honked their horn and scared the living shit out of them and then took off.  They were nuts.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #241 on: March 26, 2005, 12:45:16 AM »
Here`s a screencap of one of the Barbarians,taken from Shawn Rays video Lifestyles of the fit and famous.
Check out the neck.!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: March 26, 2005, 09:40:48 AM »
MAx remeber when they used to come to Tequilla Willies.  We used to serve 32 oz. margarita's there called Manhattan Maggies.  They would always have one in each hand.  One day David is carrying around a gallon of ice cream and eating it in the club. He ate the whole gallon by himself.  One night we were really busy and out front was packed with cars.  Well the twins drive up on the sidewalk honking at everyone to get out of the way.  They drove right next to a security guard for the mall and honked their horn and scared the living shit out of them and then took off.  They were nuts.

Dude every time you mention TW's I get a little tear in my eye. I must have hit 60 chicks out of there that one summer alone. There was no HIV to worry about. Now it's an Islands.

I'm still in mourning.
and keep moving!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: March 26, 2005, 10:54:01 AM »
Wes - let me know if you will be doing the Southern States and i will be there to meet up and support ya.

I do nto compete but did years ago. Now, i just try to stay up with my young kids and stay in shape. Actually do more running and cardio and less strength stuff these days due to shoulder pain.

Keith (onlyme) sorry to say - your hot spots have fizzeled and have been renamed or made into other real estate. The Bahia Mar area is fun, I love Ft Lauderdale and actually disliked living on South Beach (too much trash and street drugs) for the year or so we lived there).

I remember being in Scottsdale for work, an associate and i went to the pool to relax after the day's business and met a nice girl from West Virginia. We all moved over to the hot tub after a bit of talking and starting rapping. She was in town for some hotel course and we were in for consulting work (medical research). She asks what we did (so i told my friend to play along) - i told her we were in the hotel and restuarant business and ran a new restuarant in a NYC hotel (I just finished reading a story on the hotel and restuarant, so i had details that were unbelievable) - I had her wrapped, it was fun. So i leave to g get ready for the business dinner we had planned and my associate starts hitting on the sweetie, he later joins me as we head to dinner and was all happy...We are at dinner and after a few rounds end up going to one of the college bars with the owners of the company we were consulting for - somehow I end up giving the owners sister a back massage, my buddy tells Karen that she is now officially mine and within minutes she will be puddy in my hands...let me just say she was a knockout. After 10 or so drinks, somehow her and I end up back at her private estate and are having some fun, but I decide since I have a 7am meeting with her brothers,  should high tail it out of there...i do and I remember what room the hot tub chick said she was in, so abotu 3;30 or so i knock on her door...thing is, she was awake and dressed in a sweet teddie - answers the door and says, I knew you would come...your buddy tried to get with me, but I sent him on his way (i smiled) - well, let's just say that them there West Virginia girls have fun in them and i never made it to sleep that night.

Thankfully, ephedra and an espressor got me through my meeting and we signed the contract (I guess my motor mouth and the doctor I was with were convinving enough) and whatever happened with the owners sister - she never told, but smiled the whole meeting.

So, keith - if you ever make it to this side of the country let me know - dinner is on me!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #244 on: March 26, 2005, 02:12:36 PM »
Thanks dknole, I may take you up on that someday.  And back at you if you're ever around these parts.  Oh, is the Chrome Parrot still there and Shooters.  I remember when I played in that tennis/golf tournament in Boca we had a party on the yacht "Monkey Business".  We ended up going to Shooters too.  I thought it was neat how they had valet guys too park your your yacht.  I had a guy take me out on his Cigarette boat just about anytime I wanted.  In fact I saw it on tv not to long ago,  I remember the boats name was Crazy Greg's or something like that.  It was green.  Man those are fun boats.  We'd jump other boats wakes and get air.  I drove it some and that thing flew.

Well here is a Barbarian Story and Pete G.  We are in Hilo (a different time that the buffet story) and we are there promoting the Twins movie TwinSitters.  We decide to take the twins and Pete around and show them the sites of that side of the island.  Allot of jungle on that side and allot of waterfalls.  But Akaka Falls is about the highest.  We have to park the car and walk maybe 1/2 mile or so.  The place is packed with tourist and allot of Japanese.  They are all taking our pics especially the Twins cause they are pretty popular in Japan.  And itr was so funny when they would pic some of the female japanese up cause the girls were so afraid,

Ao anyway we get to the falls and taking some pics.  Well all of a sudden David jumps over the railing on the trail.  First off Pete went absoulutly crazy telling David to get back that is was too dangerous.  It was a straight down fall of about 200' easy.  The only thing was some shrubs and vines to hang onto.  This whole time Pete and the others are yelling at David to get back.  He starts doing a King Kong imitation and jumping around like a big gorilla.  Now we have at least 20 or more people there watching David. Either they were amused by the King Kong imitation since he kicked Godzilla's ass in all those Japanese movies or they were waiting for him to fall.  Well about at least 5 minutes later (oh and he started to sing) he finally comes back.  Pete is telling him how stupid he was and he almost had a heart attack,  And David just thought it was another day.  It was funny to see in person this huge guy being a gorilla hanging off a cliff that easily could have given way and he had no thought of it being dangerous.

Now I don't if any of you know it but the Twins are very musically talented.  They even had a CD made adn some of the music is really good.  They kind of gangster rap.  they have songs like "War with the Weights", "What you Looking At" and others.  They have beat to them and great to train too,  They even made one with Weider as the main topic.

So with that in mind.  We did a couple of high school appearance while on the Big Island.  The schools set up assemblies for us to come speak to the kids and sign autographs.  SO at one school in particular we had some kind of day.  First they scheduled the assembly right after lunch.  SO they invited us to come eat in the cafeteria with the teachers.  When we got there is was a riot.  We were walking through the school to the cafeteria and every class would get out and yell at us and scream it was like a rock concert.  So we get to the cafeteria and the kids start coming in.  You know at schools you get a certain amount of food on your plate.  Not us we used our trays for the food.  And I swear we packed a whole tray just with milk.  So of course all the kids saw us and want to be by us.  So within a minute or two we have about 50 kids surrounding us watching us eat.  These kids were so amazaed how much food we had.  Most of it the twins ate by the way.  Anyway, now lunch is over and the teachers tell the kids to get to class.  So everyone leaves and I’m sure everyone was late because no one was leaving at any pace whatsoever.   

So now the teachers escort us out onto this elevated stage they set up against a wall of one of the buildings.  Well now here come the kids.  It was a school wide event so everyone was there including every teacher and even allot of parents.  I would say close to 2000 people total.  SO we each have a microphone and are talking to the kids and answering questions.  Then David says they have some songs the want to sing.  The first song is the Harley Davidson song.  It is really good if you haven’t heard it.  Especially when you consider the twins wrote it are singing it.  Who’d thought?  Anyway everyone is going crazy in the crowd.  You have to remember that we are in a location that does not ever get anybody to come and speak and for 99% of these kids they have never met any kind of celebrity except for maybe there uncle during visiting hours in the local prison for murder.  It was really great.  SO there is a part of the song where David is pretending to ride a Harley.  So he girates his hips and the place went balastic.  Then Peter does it and even more ballistic.  It was truly a small rock concert.

Then after that they sing a song called “What’s you looking at”.  So they asked someone out of the crowd to come up on stage.  So some guy gets volunteered by his friends.  So right away this guy turns into an instant celebrity.  So they start singing and it is a tough guy kind of song.  And they are going up and down the stage singing to the crowd and this kid.  When all of a sudden the words “what’s you looking at” come up and both the twins turn to this guy about an inch away and yell at him “WHAT”S YOU LOOKING AT”.  I swear to god this kid just about pissed his pants and started crying.  He was so scared and the crowd started to bust up.  He was so scared.  So anyway by the end of the song this guy shivered about 20 lbs. off of himself.

So about an hour later or so the show is over.  The principal comes up to thank us for coming to their school and the kids yelled and it was great.  So now we leave the stage and the kids are following us.  The principal is yelling over the mike to go to class but no one is listening.  We are even telling them to go to class but no one was leaving.  Well what happened was the principal decided since the kids were so good during the event and everything else he gave them all the rest of the day off.  The kids again went balastic.  Well we finally got out of there about another hour later.  It was allot of fun.  I have some of there music on my computer I will see what I can do to put it up so you can hear it.  It really isn’t that bad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: March 26, 2005, 04:23:34 PM »
dknole,I`m doing a few shows before August that`s why I am not sure if I`ll make the Southern States,but if I do,it would be great to meet you bud!!

As I said,I`ll keep you posted as to how things are going moneywise and whether I`ll make it back down or not.

Take care!

Keith,that school story sounds like it was almost a full scale riot !!   ;D

The kids must have loved you guys.

Kevin

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: March 26, 2005, 05:44:50 PM »
Back from Vegas. Had a good time but won no money! Did not play Craps this time due to other committments.

OK, I just took a fast lookover of all the above inputs and am surprised on the number of subject discussed since I departed.

Here's a fast one about David ....

I was walking along the "broadwalk" along Venice Beach one crowded Sunday afternoon and ran into David and somehow resulting conversation turned into talk about the CD he had just made which I gave to you much later.

I thanked him for the CD and told him I'd listen to it as soon as I got home.

But David said something like this, "Nah, don't wait that long!"

And then  he started singing some of the songs on his CD.

I was an audiance of "ONE" but many others gathered around to watch the show.

He sang damn good too!

Did you meniton that CD to this group yet, Only?

Lodz

• Getbig III
  • Consulting with Management
« Reply #247 on: March 26, 2005, 06:54:27 PM »
Onlyme, you're one of the coolest cats I've ever run across.  This:

Well f**k I had no money on me so I talked my asshole attorney to put it on his American Express card.

...is too funny :)

But this:

In between the 13 shots of Bacardi 151 and a 6 pack of lite beer I was feeling good enough to dunk the free cream puffs in the bacardi and light them on fire then eat them.  I must have had a dozen or so of those little things.

And:

Anyway, She was hanging on to me (or keeping me up) when all of a sudden I throw up with so much velocity and volume it was unreal.  It went all over the place but at least a gallon of it went directly into her face and down her top.  She was soaked in it.

...are even better.  Those have to be the funniest things I've read in a real long time.  I'm only sorry it left you with such a hangover! :D

Great, great stories.  Please keep them coming! 

-Prof. Lodz

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #248 on: March 26, 2005, 08:44:41 PM »
Thanks Lodz, all these stories as amuzing as they are, are all true.  When I write them I even start laughing sometimes cause I go over them and see how really funny they were.  I think Kevin was with us at Alan's wedding.  Were you Kevin.  And if you ever see Pete ask about me and Alan Inchinose wedding party and then the club afterwards.  He'll start rolling on the floor.  And especially the restaurant, that my my all time favorite.  I have used that machine is just about any situation you can think of except a courtroom.  I have had it on me but never had enough balls to do it there.

Okay here are a few "Fart Machine" stories.  Me, Pete G. and his friend just had dinner at a fancy restaurant on top of a hotel in Honolulu.  Everyone was Japanese but us, it seemed like.  I knew the owner of this restaurant (and I never used the machine in there).  Anyway after about a $500 dinner we decided to go downstairs to the nightclub.  So we take the elevator down. So 6 or 7 other people get in.  Right way I have an idea.  We are all going to the bottom floor.  So I decide to have fun.  Now you know my size.  I push a few buttons to make the ride a little longer.  I start to talk but I almost certain they didn’t know what I was saying.  Saw I give that international look of being a little sick.  So they are looking at me in concern.(cause their eyes were squinting a little) and I let out this pretty big loud fart.  They jump back and start talking really fast.  The doors open to a floor I am in the way so no one can leave then they close and we go down more.  I fart again and again.  One of the older Japanese guys is holding his nose and you can tell a couple others were holding there breath.  Pete say to them what are you going to do hold your breath the whole way.  So Pete and his friend are laughing the others are holding their breath and I keep farting.  It was our own little party in the elevator.  It was so funny when we got out at the bottom.  I stood in the doorway for a couple of seconds and one of the older ladies is pushing me.  It was so funny.  When they got at the bottom there were several other Japanese waiting to get on the elevator.  All those that took that horrible ride with us stopped to talk to them. Every Japanese person in the lobby was looking at me.  It was so funny if you saw it. 

Another one in So. Cal.  I was having lunch with a couple of my friends.  One of them is still the holder for being the youngest person to ever compete in the WSM at just 19 years old.  Our other friend was a very wealthy businessman who had several cars including a beautiful Ferrari Boxer.  We are eating at California Pizza Kitchen a great place to eat,  The place is about ¾ full.  Well we’re sitting there and there is a table of four girls next us and a couple other table with people.  The waitress comes over to take our order.  (Now I got this move from Leslie Nielson when we went to dinner one time in San Diego.)  She is standing next to me and I knock a fork off the table which goes below her.  She backs up to pick it up and I hold my fart machine behind her butt and fart.  Now for some reason she didn’t hear it (or maybe she did) but the table on the other side of her heard it fine.  I look at them like wow can you believe she farted.  Anyway, my two friends are laughing and we order.  Then I start to fart a little.  Sometimes I mix in a story why I am farting so much.  Most of the time I can’t stop because I just had a hemroidectomy.  So I tell these girls next to us it’s a medical problem and I can’t stop. So they are calling me a pig and sick and all those cool pet names, ignoring the fact it could be a serious medical problem.  Then the other table next to them are getting on me.  So now my other friend who gets a little embarrassed tells me to show them the machine.  So finally I do.  Well they still are on me even when I show them it’s fake.  So my one friend says you don’t like it then leave.  We all figure if they don’t have a sense of humor to bad.  SO when the waitress comes back they ask her to move them.  So now we are the only ones back in this girls area.  A little longer story shorter.  My rich friend took care her by giving her a $100 tip.  I’ve also been kicked out of two buffets.  The good thing is that we ate allot already and both places gave us back our money.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: March 27, 2005, 01:56:53 AM »
Okay I have a  Peter G story (Onlyme didn't you aver hear anyone call him Dr. Peter?). This was back in Rochester in the Mid 70's before he came to California.

He was divorcing his first wife Mary and I guess she was giving him a hard time about custody (Imagine that! A custody battle with a divorcing bodybuilder. Who would of thunk it).

So a few of us were hanging out at the beach. Now Remember this was Rochester, located on Lake Ontario which was so polluted you couldn't go in the water. You could tan and scope chicks, that's about it.

So Pete tells us he's going to go buy a big yellow duck suit and then go knock on his wife’s door and punch the crap out of her. He say's when she calls the cops she's going to say a big yellow duck punched me and they'll put her in insane asylum!

Then, the Peter laugh he, he, he, he.

We were dying so he kept saying it.   
and keep moving!