Author Topic: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene  (Read 37014 times)

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2009, 04:22:09 AM »
Plus there's a currently competing pro who had some similar advantages from this source in his earlier career.  They don't get along any more either.

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:06 AM »
Well done Robins.I wonder what gym he trained at.Lets find out at the 14 second mark.
PL

Wonder who that guy is hugging him at the end.And gently stroking his abs.
&feature=related

(right click and zoom)

No straight man give another man a double hand handshake. And casually strokes his ripped abs while his "package" is getting bigger.

Baaam Busted by the getbig mafia!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2009, 04:33:05 AM »
(right click and zoom)

No straight man give another man a double hand handshake. And casually strokes his ripped abs while his "package" is getting bigger.

Baaam Busted by the getbig mafia!
jealously duly noted

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2009, 04:58:42 AM »
Well done Robins.I wonder what gym he trained at.Lets find out at the 14 second mark.
PL

Wonder who that guy is hugging him at the end.And gently stroking his abs.
&feature=related

creepy guy for sure.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2009, 05:14:39 AM »
creepy guy for sure.

His initials might be JK.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2009, 05:42:28 AM »
Having originated from the gallows of the East Coast Tri-State muscle world, I can tell you that it is even dirtier than the west coast version. I still have many friends that have kept competing in the scene back east. Guys that will never earn a pro card , but do it cause they love it. But let me tell you something.....the tri-state area is the sleaziest in the country for G4P and homo muscle schmoe judges and gym owners. Bottom of the barrel motherfuckers.

When I was still back there, there was a notorious top judge that was also a gym owner of one of the most hardcore gyms in the area. This guy had many competitors coming out of his gym. The guy was a really sick bastard. He was long married with kids and he loved to have some choice black male heavyweights fuck his wife in the gym late at night when it closed. He would beat his cock off and he loved to place their cocks into his wife.

In the early 90's he had a top,top amateur heavyweight training at his gym that was dating this gym owner/judges daughter too. And this sick fuck had the bodybuilder tape his fuck sessions with his daughter so that he could beat off to this big black muscle man fucking his daughter. One time one of the black guys that was fucking his wife decided to start fucking her without the gym owner/judge present, and the bodybuilder was blackballed in every local national qualifier in the area for years to come.

This same guy also loved to take young teen bodybuilders under his wing and suck them off in the shower of the gym. In exchange he would supply them with there entire cycle for the show. He used to tell them that he was priming them for the realities of a life spent in pursuit of a pro card. And that it was better if he showed them the ropes safely and the limits of what would be asked and how to work the scene.Some of my close friends were these guys at the time.

But this man was not the only filth back in the tri -state area. He is just one of many east coast filth. Chic knows who these fuckers are.And he probably knows just who i am talking about in this post. They are legendary. And best of all , these guys are still running the show back east. Maybe that is why chic left that sess-pool. The west coast scene is nothing compared to back east.

Keep in mind, Beefy...I wasnt part of the "Tri state" area BB scene...I'm from Upstate NY, what you're referring to was Downstate. My area of Rochester was anything but a sess pool...LOL

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:18 AM »

Keep in mind, Beefy...I wasnt part of the "Tri state" area BB scene...I'm from Upstate NY, what you're referring to was Downstate. My area of Rochester was anything but a sess pool...LOL
how convenient  ::) ::)

I remember when he was part of the 'scene' when it was 'cool'  hahahah backtracking once again Bob-O

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=149989.0
L

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2009, 05:51:10 AM »
it's true...there we're separate divisions......however, same color just nuanced

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2009, 07:10:50 AM »

I remember when he was part of the 'scene' when it was 'cool'  hahahah backtracking once again Bob-O

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=149989.0

Backtracking?

For what?

There are allegations from "Beefy" that are area specific....which are 6-8 hrs away from where I lived and trained

Fairly obvious to anyone using their brain

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2009, 07:14:11 AM »
Backtracking?

For what?

There are allegations from "Beefy" that are area specific....which are 6-8 hrs away from where I lived and trained

Is it true what bhw says about "NUMBERS" bar?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2009, 07:18:59 AM »
Is it true what bhw says about "NUMBERS" bar?

??

You want to try that again?

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 07:20:33 AM »
Backtracking?

For what?

Sorry "area-man"....it was to imply that I'm from New York...period.

You're not too bright are you?
The Number 2 in Scranton

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2009, 07:26:19 AM »
??

You want to try that again?

No, as BHW said and CONFIRMED, you are a straight man, im just asking you if you know anything about that bar being the reunion place for those non straight bodybuilders, that is all.

Stop being so mean, seriously.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009, 07:31:22 AM »
Backtracking?

For what?

Bob is right on this one guys.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:52 AM »
Everytime I post a topic related to the east coast judge/gym owner homo schmoe world it gets removed from this site. And I never even name any names. Very creepy.

LOL...for those on the east coast not too hard to figure out who you're talking about...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2009, 07:39:10 AM »
Backtracking?

For what?

so you are saying that you never trained at his gym?  careful how you answer chic

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2009, 07:39:46 AM »
Bob is right on this one guys.
yeah but in the link posted he was so adamant about being an 'east coast' guy, now you associate it with grimey rhino round clubs and g4p he is convienently 6-8 hours away, which was said way back when ... more flip flops than a july 4th beach.
The Number 2 in Scranton

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2009, 07:40:23 AM »
No, as BHW said and CONFIRMED, you are a straight man, im just asking you if you know anything about that bar being the reunion place for those non straight bodybuilders, that is all.

Stop being so mean, seriously.

Bro...once again...I never lived in Manhatten, or Jersey...Rochester (while in NY) is far away from these places and gyms mentioned.

This combined with the fact that I was never into anything remotely weird, gay, or otherwise...unless you travel in these circles, you would never know of their existence, as I never did.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2009, 07:42:11 AM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2009, 07:43:19 AM »
yeah but in the link posted he was so adamant about being an 'east coast' guy, now you associate it with grimey rhino round clubs and g4p he is convienently 6-8 hours away, which was said way back when ... more flip flops than a july 4th beach.

NY is as "East coast" as gets I believe...what about being no where near the areas mentioned dont you understand?

Rochester NY was as hardcore as they get, and we have probably the highest ratio of pro's and top amateurs that have come out of Samsons Gym, than any other gym in the country...

My world didnt include any of the places mentioned....

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »
Bro...once again...I never lived in Manhatten, or Jersey...Rochester (while in NY) is far away from these places and gyms mentioned.

This combined with the fact that I was never into anything remotely weird, gay, or otherwise...unless you travel in these circles, you would never know of their existence, as I never did.

Question was not where you lived.  We all know it was 6-8 hours away.  Question is did you ever train at the club that BHW referred to?  Whether it was on a regular basis or just once in a while.

carl164

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2009, 07:44:16 AM »
Keep going beefy..Finally someone that keeps the board interesting

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2009, 07:45:26 AM »
so you are saying that you never trained at his gym?  careful how you answer chic

I dont have to be "careful" about answering anything.....First, I dont even know who you're talking about, I've seen some names thrown around...but I wouldnt know either way...as for being in gyms....I've been in most of the top gyms around the country at one time or another from competing, traveling, hosting, etc....

Not quite sure where you think you're going with this...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2009, 07:48:11 AM »
Question was not where you lived.  We all know it was 6-8 hours away.  Question is did you ever train at the club that BHW referred to?  Whether it was on a regular basis or just once in a while.

I dont know what club he referred to, specifically...if he's talking about Diamond Gym (Kempers)....I may have trained there once while we were competing back in my teen days....other than that, I used to rain at S&S gym (Bob Bohnhams) here and there, as I dated a girl who lived on the Jersey shore for a bit....thats about it

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2009, 07:49:02 AM »
ok fair enough, Chick is a standup guy ....just answer this...

Is it true that Rhino was a 'Rounds' regular who can be found in the bathroom peddling tonsils for roids ?
The Number 2 in Scranton