Author Topic: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene  (Read 36984 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« Reply #125 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:10 PM »
Thank you sweetie! :-*

but I, who's been out probably longer than this kid has been alive, don't make the list  >:(

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:41 PM »
Dear Mr. Beefyheavyweight,
  In the late 80's I trained with a bb named Darryl Perry who was alway referred to as just "Perry."  He and I trained together at Westside Muscle and Strong & Shapely.    
  Prior to that, Perry spent a great deal of time at Diamond Gym and did well competing.  In my opinion, he could've become Flex Wheeler just before Flex came onto the National scene.  Perry was close friends with Tony Alicia and competed with him in the Junior USA's before Tony passed.  
  Perry had a huge falling out with some people down at Diamond and never competed again.  He and I are very close friends to this day and he once told me back then that it wouldn't have mattered what he looked like on stage because he wasn't going to place well and that's that.
  I also know very well the current Pro BB to whom you refer that did well as a younger bb but also had a falling out at Diamond.
  I have no first hand knowledge of any unsavory antics but the world of bb is for sure filled with craziness.
Harley

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #127 on: February 06, 2009, 04:30:37 PM »
  In the late 80's I trained with a bb named Darryl Perry who was alway referred to as just "Perry."  He and I trained together at Westside Muscle and Strong & Shapely.    
  Prior to that, Perry spent a great deal of time at Diamond Gym and did well competing.  In my opinion, he could've become Flex Wheeler just before Flex came onto the National scene.  Perry was close friends with Tony Alicia and competed with him in the Junior USA's before Tony passed.  
  Perry had a huge falling out with some people down at Diamond and never competed again.  He and I are very close friends to this day and he once told me back then that it wouldn't have mattered what he looked like on stage because he wasn't going to place well and that's that.
  I also know very well the current Pro BB to whom you refer that did well as a younger bb but also had a falling out at Diamond.
  I have no first hand knowledge of any unsavory antics but the world of bb is for sure filled with craziness.
Harley

Do you have any crazy stories you care to share, Mr. Breite ?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #128 on: February 06, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »
Never had any gimmicks...never needed one.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not gay , nor have i ever been involved with anything bizarre, strange, or weird....except this website
LOL

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 06, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »
Hey Iron,
  Everytime I post something I know about I get slammed.  Training with a pro bb for 11 years now has afforded me some pretty kool experiences and some that are not so kool.  I came on this site some time ago to offer an insight into training with a current pro and also to give and receive information.  Turns out, I was accused of trying to promote product, being gay, being American Indian, being a schmoe, being a wimp, etc.  At first I thought it was funny but after awhile I just figured hardcore bb fans were practically non-existent.
  The reason I responded here is because I often saw BeefyHeavyweight criticized or doubted and I knew that many of his stories were, in fact, true.  This particular story actually involved a very good friend of mine who was blacklisted due to politics.  That stuff really hurts our sport and there's too much of it with the magazines, product companies and judges.  I like the fact that GetBig has the integrity and guts to call it like it is.  I guess I just got tired of the racist gay attacks which seemed unwarranted.
Harley

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #130 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:10 PM »
Harley

Perry was an awesome bodybuilder. Loved the way he used to dye his fro blond.He could have went very far. And poor Tony Alicia, god rest his soul. Died too young from a heart attack. After he won the juniors I thought he would have turned pro. Very sad.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #131 on: February 06, 2009, 04:54:55 PM »
No...it was a photo shoot by David Paul after the 911 attacks, in which the photos were sold to raise money for the families of the victims.

If you find that weird or gay...so be it

Bob this photo was also taken and sold to raise money for the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks, it doesn't make it not GAY!  HAHAHAHAH

jt
TEAM Nasser

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2009, 04:57:32 PM »
  Just hung out with Perry the other day.  He is about 225 and in great condition. He had incredible  quads and was so dry in the midsection that it was scary. 
  As far as Tony Alicia, I never heard anyone ever say a bad word about him.  A real tragedy.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2009, 05:00:07 PM »
Hey Iron,
  Everytime I post something I know about I get slammed.  Training with a pro bb for 11 years now has afforded me some pretty kool experiences and some that are not so kool.  I came on this site some time ago to offer an insight into training with a current pro and also to give and receive information.  Turns out, I was accused of trying to promote product, being gay, being American Indian, being a schmoe, being a wimp, etc.  At first I thought it was funny but after awhile I just figured hardcore bb fans were practically non-existent.
  The reason I responded here is because I often saw BeefyHeavyweight criticized or doubted and I knew that many of his stories were, in fact, true.  This particular story actually involved a very good friend of mine who was blacklisted due to politics.  That stuff really hurts our sport and there's too much of it with the magazines, product companies and judges.  I like the fact that GetBig has the integrity and guts to call it like it is.  I guess I just got tired of the racist gay attacks which seemed unwarranted.
Harley

Understandable. I love this forum, however, there's a lot of dumbfucks here. Sorry you had to experience it firsthand.  :-\

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »
Bob this photo was also taken and sold to raise money for the families of the victims of the 9/11 attacks, it doesn't make it not GAY!  HAHAHAHAH

jt
Is that Franco Santoriello after he left the IFBB?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #135 on: February 06, 2009, 05:22:36 PM »
it's Francois Sagat
TEAM Nasser

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #136 on: February 06, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »
it's Francois Sagat

Didn't he host "America's Funniest Home Videos?"

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #137 on: February 06, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »
Didn't he host "America's Funniest Home Videos?"

no LOL
TEAM Nasser

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #138 on: February 06, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »
If all you guys care so much about the sport, why aren't you naming names. If there are such terrible people out there, soliciting young bb's and prostituting why not say who they are...kinda whimpy to just talk about them without mentioning names.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #139 on: February 06, 2009, 06:32:41 PM »
If all you guys care so much about the sport, why aren't you naming names. If there are such terrible people out there, soliciting young bb's and prostituting why not say who they are...kinda whimpy to just talk about them without mentioning names.
  use their first name only

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #140 on: February 06, 2009, 06:40:31 PM »
In the original thread in which Beefy exposed you pal Tom Prince's extracurricular activities at golds,
you vehemently denied that it ever occurred.

And now you sound as though you are open to the possibility that it happened.
Interesting.

The reality is that you are probably well aware of Tom's disgusting practices, but continue to lie.

Not to my knowledge...

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #141 on: February 06, 2009, 06:42:12 PM »
If drugs contribute so little to your great success, then why do you inject illegal substances into your ass mr. Chicherello?

LOW....I'll give you a good Idea (true story)....when I moved to LA in 2001, TP wanted to take a look at my "program"...I always kept notes...I showed them to him, he looked, laughed a little to himself, and asked If I planned to do the next show Natural..LOL. He said he could have added zero's to the ends of my numbers and STILL been taking less than many he knew...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #142 on: February 06, 2009, 06:42:22 PM »
harley,beefy are right nd most names from that gym were either tremendous up and comers,or cusp of it,but they all somehow ,someway had there way not all but dated the same names and owners ,just facts thats all.all old news.almost anyone wanted to or tried to go there for some help,exposure,push,or to be seen to get ahead or a little more judges eye to move on in bbing scene.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 06, 2009, 06:42:55 PM »
Hey Iron,
Harley

harley
your stories are very interesting, not many have had the insiders view you have had.
please continue to post.
just try to ignore the haters/losers/never- were's/pumpkin heads!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #144 on: February 06, 2009, 06:45:52 PM »

jt

Nothing wrong with Gay-4-Charity. In fact, it's very honorable and noble....
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #145 on: February 06, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
Nothing wrong with Gay-4-Charity. In fact, it's very honorable and noble....

LOL...right on cue.

You never fail to deliver

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #146 on: February 06, 2009, 09:05:57 PM »

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not gay , nor have i ever been involved with anything bizarre, strange, or weird....except this website

HAHAA  ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #147 on: February 06, 2009, 09:10:11 PM »
I am not Bob Chic. I am _ _ _ _      _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Will Harris.

I knew it.....
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2009, 10:13:07 PM »
Will Harris.

I knew it.....
BHW has made a post about the tribber hasnt he?  ???

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #149 on: February 06, 2009, 10:18:37 PM »
Will Harris.

I knew it.....
WRONG...WRONG....WRONG....But good try. I posted shit on Will just today on a thread.