Author Topic: King Kamali 2009 Off-Season.. 296 lbs.  (Read 34368 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: King Kamali 2009 Off-Season.. 296 lbs.
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »
aussiepro:  I made my point with you and still you do not answer the questions... So, I will do what I have always done when people get on the internet and start talking shit: POST YOUR REAL NAME & REAL CURRENT PICTURE AND THEN YOU CAN TALK YOUR SMACK. You are right, I have not been on the Olympia stage for a while, even though (now read real carefully here) I qualified for the Olympia in 2007 by beating Dennis Wolf at the Montreal Pro.

P.S. Here is one just for you :-*

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
Bottom line is that King just placed 6th out of 52 men in his last show and looked better than he has in a long time AND will make more improvements for the coming season. That is all that anyone can ask for.  :)

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 07:47:53 PM »
ok i will answer your questions now.
i never said i was a pro bber, not in anyone of my posts did i say that i was a pro or even looked like a pro, but along with many other people on this site i know what looks good and what wins contests. And you my friend do not look good (at least not now or in the last couple of years).
i think u should retire because you say u are one of the best but u haven't stepped in the Olympia stage in who knows how long, And i know many other people each year dont aswell but they dont say that they can beat almost anyone. I also do not think u will be able to get back to your former glory days when u actually looked good, with a small waist and a body that seemed to flow together.

your criticism seems to be pointless since you haven't/will not post a photo of yours. I Respect King Just because He has a better/bigger Body than me. I respect him for Not giving up.  I think we all should respect him for that. (Of course unless you have a better body than him,Which I don't think many of us have.)

PS: By the way Awesome Chest And Shoulders KING... :)

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »
Bottom line is that King just placed 6th out of 52 men in his last show and looked better than he has in a long time AND will make more improvements for the coming season. That is all that anyone can ask for.  :)

Keep it up mate.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »
my post got deleted haha
Anyway i never said i a pro so i dont see why u would want to look at a picture of me.
In 2007 u looked better than u did in 2008 and now in 2009 u are going to look even worse. sorry king i think your time is up..
if u dont place in any show that u do this year what r u going to do then :-\

are you inbreed?.....whats the problem with a guy doing what he enjoys?the man likes bodybuilding and competing.not to many people can say they like there job....and why is your name aussiepro if your not a pro?
DAWG

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2009, 09:01:28 PM »

Pretty much sums it up!........................ ... ;)

spinnis

« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 05:49:38 AM »
aussiepro:  I made my point with you and still you do not answer the questions... So, I will do what I have always done when people get on the internet and start talking shit: POST YOUR REAL NAME & REAL CURRENT PICTURE AND THEN YOU CAN TALK YOUR SMACK. You are right, I have not been on the Olympia stage for a while, even though (now read real carefully here) I qualified for the Olympia in 2007 by beating Dennis Wolf at the Montreal Pro.

P.S. Here is one just for you :-*

Lol at dillets rear delts haha.

King you honestly think you should have beaten DW? =)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 10:44:04 AM »
Disgusted:  Amen!

BatistaSL:  It's all good.. Just live life and let the haters hate. Thanks for the props.

big L dawg:  Let it go brother... Just treat it as lint.

Swede!:  Yes I do... So did 8 IFBB Professional judges ;)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 11:01:43 AM »
King's weekpoint has always been calves.and in that shot his look alot better than wolf.
DAWG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »
king im about 5'10, 5'11''.....average waist (about 32 in shape)... okay shoulder width... joints arent too small or too big... im wondering how big do you think i should be before i do my first show ? i want to look good and place well at a respectable NPC show...

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
king im about 5'10, 5'11''.....average waist (about 32 in shape)... okay shoulder width... joints arent too small or too big... im wondering how big do you think i should be before i do my first show ? i want to look good and place well at a respectable NPC show...

let the mirror be the judge.not the scale.
DAWG

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 11:21:18 AM »

its not about what u weigh, but what u look like. look at phil heath, he was barely 200lbs when he turned pro but he looked amazing and he's a legit 5'9.

and no one could give you a true judgement without pics.

also, good advice would be to go to a local show, the contra costa is in a few months, and go see the guys in person, thats a good judge of how big u need to be.

good luck taylor

Glen

ngm21084

• Getbig IV
  • D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 04:13:18 AM »
hey king you are definetly looking large in those pictures and much respect and props to you for it...and as far as all the haters and internet tough guys well thats all they are and have no merit to any of their posts...

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 10:59:11 AM »
big L dawg:  WORD!

tbombz:  I would have to see pictures to give you an honest assesment. Forget about weight, conditioning will always beat size.

flexingtonsteele:  Correct.

ngm21084:  I hear you bro... I will keep posting progress pics each week.. Hey I just might win over some of the punk ass haters.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 12:41:26 PM »
hey king you are definetly looking large in those pictures and much respect and props to you for it...and as far as all the haters and internet tough guys well thats all they are and have no merit to any of their posts...
King is huge, not one of these internet warriors would say a damn thing to him in person.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »
King is huge, not one of these internet warriors would say a damn thing to him in person.

hey i couldnt have said it better myself QO, i meant king at the muscletech booth at the 06' olympia, and he was HUGE! thats the first thing i said to myself when i saw him, because everyone online talks so much shit about him, i was suprised by his size. Like some pros when u see them, your suprised by how much smaller they are than u thought ( dexter ) and then are much bigger than u thought, like King. Everyone cracks on Kings arms, but until u see them in person, i wouldnt say shit about em, because there huge.

Plus he was a pretty good guy and talked to me and Alex23 for about 10 minutes. Good good guy.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 02:35:03 PM »
hey man looking good, bring down the stomach a bit and hopefully look like u did a couple of years back and u should do well in the next show..
BTW what show will it be

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2009, 12:19:39 PM »
Milos had this to say about you on MD king, what do u think?

I think it was quite nice of him.

Quote from: Milos Sarcev;1346014
King can, will and MUST qualify for this years Mr. O...and I would like to be the first one making that statement....

Guy has more hearth and passion for sport than just about anyone...He was directing his energy in the wrong direction for a while - but he is completely different now and on the right track...

I have changed my opinion about him after getting to know him and I know many of you would IF you only get a chance to talk to him for a while...

We need him in the sport...

In Atlantic City as he stepped on that stage - he was shockingly good...but started fading...Next time around - everything just might go perfect...and than WATCH OUT...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »
when you are on a stage at a pro show, like the arnold or the mr.olympia, and your doing your posing routine... is that as awesome of an experience as you thought it would be ?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »
when you are on a stage at a pro show, like the arnold or the mr.olympia, and your doing your posing routine... is that as awesome of an experience as you thought it would be ?

Doing the routine is the best part, and probably the only reason that I competed in my first show. 

I will honestly say just get on stage, because no matter how "big" you think you are in off season conditioning, you will watch it all melt away the first time you do a contest diet.  The reason is, until you compete, you "think" you are carrying a whole lot more muscle then you really are.

Just pick a small show to get your feet wet and go for it.  There is so much to learn that first time, you need one show just to get famaliar with how it all goes together.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2009, 09:13:49 PM »
QuakerOats:  Forget about my size, that means nothing in a battle.. It's my crazy strength and skills that put them to sleep.

flexingtonsteele:  You got to see and hear the real King.. Let it go brother.. Lint!

flexingtonsteele(part2): Milos and I are Iron brothers and I love the guy. He tried to kill me with those crazy ass Giant Sets but I survived and gained his respect. I have changed my direction and I am a better man because of it. This is the IFBB so I can't and won't guarantee anything, but I will say this.. I will be back on the Olympia stage.

tbombz: It's a feeling that only a lucky few get to experience.. Magic.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:54 AM »
flexingtonsteele:  You got to see and hear the real King.. Let it go brother.. Lint!

i was saying ur a good guy and big as fuck in person king, no disrespect there.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 10:33:23 AM »
I understand Flex.. What I meant was just ignore the haters.. They will hate no matter what.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2009, 10:34:43 AM »
King, is it hard to sleep when you are carrying 296 lbs?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2009, 10:44:40 AM »
I understand Flex.. What I meant was just ignore the haters.. They will hate no matter what.
True, haters will hate! ;D