Author Topic: King Kamali 2009 Off-Season.. 296 lbs.  (Read 34517 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Re: King Kamali 2009 Off-Season.. 296 lbs.
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
benz:  I've already brought it down to 283.. It was too much and I need to get harder to stay on schedule. I'll post pics soon just had no chance this weekend..

flexingtonsteele:  Fuck the haters. You and the rest of the warriors listen and learn and improve. Let these ass clowns live in their fantasy internet world.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 07:01:14 PM »
benz:  I've already brought it down to 283.. It was too much and I need to get harder to stay on schedule. I'll post pics soon just had no chance this weekend..

flexingtonsteele:  Fuck the haters. You and the rest of the warriors listen and learn and improve. Let these ass clowns live in their fantasy internet world.

hey man thanks for your time but that didnt answer the question. Is it hard to sleep carrying so much weight? Like, is it hard to breathe?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »
Shahriar what do u think of the new muscletech multi vitamin and the anabolic halo?

thanks
w

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2009, 11:39:47 AM »
benz:  No, I can breath just fine but, I don't feel very healthy and that's why I brought it down.

NaturalWonder83:  I don't.

danielson:  You got it buddy.. Here is what I mean by skills:

Every night at 11:00 pm I take a private jet down to Brazil and train with Royce Gracie and the rest of the Family. Then I fly back stopping in Miami to have another training session with Kimbo Slice and Bas. Finally when I get back to NY I teleport myself to Krypton where Kalil and I go over all my super powers in detail before returning home for some rest. This is my favorite time of the day when your mother comes over and gives me a head to toe massage before cooking my food and taking out the trash. So, as you can see I've got lot's of skills and if your lucky, your mother will tell you about my "other" skills as well.. you know what I mean (wink).

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »
benz:  No, I can breath just fine but, I don't feel very healthy and that's why I brought it down.

Every night at 11:00 pm I take a private jet down to Brazil and train with Royce Gracie and the rest of the Family. Then I fly back stopping in Miami to have another training session with Kimbo Slice and Bas. Finally when I get back to NY I teleport myself to Krypton where Kalil and I go over all my super powers in detail before returning home for some rest. This is my favorite time of the day when your mother comes over and gives me a head to toe massage before cooking my food and taking out the trash. So, as you can see I've got lot's of skills and if your lucky, your mother will tell you about my "other" skills as well.. you know what I mean (wink).

Thanks for your answer.

Another question, i've read from many bodybuilders that carrying 290+ lbs is not healthy, so i wonder how does fat people carry such weight for years. I know they have a lot of problems but they dont seem to live that bad, why do you think is that? Their body adapts to a weight that is not going down anywhere or what?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:18 PM »
well the heart doesnt have to pump blood through all their fat.... thats why

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2009, 02:11:01 PM »
well the heart doesnt have to pump blood through all their fat.... thats why

this is kings q&a, id rather get an answer from a pro rather than someone addicted to google ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2009, 02:11:54 PM »
this is kings q&a, id rather get an answer from a pro rather than someone addicted to google ::)
i havent used google in over 15 minnutes  ::)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »
i havent used google in over 15 minnutes  ::)

you should use google reader and subscribe to all feeds containing the words "anabolic" "steroids" "aas" "dianabol" and so on

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »
king will u b at the Arnold expo.  Also do u think your thighs would look bigger if you turned your knees in more instead of out.    Keep up the great job

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2009, 02:28:43 PM »

That's not very positive... "King" 8)

rayrod

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2009, 02:33:12 PM »
But funny

bigdave

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2009, 04:32:55 PM »
looking good king. dont listen to the haters.
but i would like some help on training advice if your up to it. i am more than happy to send u a pm of some photo;s of me... (my legs need to be bigger, and yours are massive so thought i would ask u)
thanks for any help u can give

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »
looking good king. dont listen to the haters.
but i would like some help on training advice if your up to it. i am more than happy to send u a pm of some photo;s of me... (my legs need to be bigger, and yours are massive so thought i would ask u)
thanks for any help u can give

bigdave, set you personal bodybuilding photo as your avatar plz

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »

Wishing you enlightenment and success in '09.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2009, 10:09:33 PM »
KING IS BACK!

...great to see and hear it!  I don't have time to read the garbage slams from the knucklehead bucktoothed jackasses, so I just wanted to drop props and ask about future shows!

Personally, though, I think your website is a mere shadow of its former self...that was a GREAT site, but now its just...boring.  Sorry King, it just is...anyway you can get it back to what it once was?  I know that time is a premium with the training and married life and business in general, but your old site was AWESOME, with plenty of updates every few weeks. 

Anyway!..take care and keep working hard!

That is all.

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2009, 06:49:37 PM »
Certainly packing on the mass K.K.  Good gains.

What does the pharmacology aspect of the off season look like?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 03, 2009, 06:57:30 PM »
where have u gone king?????
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2009, 07:03:59 PM »
where have u gone king?????
Good question, I may have to do some revemping around here and bring in some fresh blood.

My sidekick quit and took his "buddies" with him over to a rival board where they could spam the place and not have the thread moved to the proper board. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 03, 2009, 07:07:40 PM »
Good question, I may have to do some revemping around here and bring in some fresh blood.

My sidekick quit and took his "buddies" with him over to a rival board where they could spam the place and not have the thread moved to the proper board. ::)
thats nuts
w

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2009, 02:33:52 PM »

I really would've liked to think that Jim was better than that. Spamming for his new product?
Flexington always seemed to have a (not so) hidden agenda about him. Once when someone posted a photo of two elephants sniffing one anothers ass with the caption "Flexington kisses up to Disgusted" or something similar, I thought 'nothing truer has been posted.'

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2009, 03:06:15 PM »

Chaos - I'm available to mod the positive board with an iron fist.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2009, 04:40:02 PM »
Chaos - I'm available to mod the positive board with an iron fist.
You would make an excellent addition.

I'll have to speak with Ronaldo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2009, 12:24:22 AM »
You would make an excellent addition.

I'll have to speak with Ronaldo.
Thank you good sir!

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2009, 11:03:09 AM »
king where you at Bro?