Author Topic: Corzine calls for Federal "Assault Weapons" Ban  (Read 5187 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Corzine calls for Federal "Assault Weapons" Ban
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 03:39:36 PM »
dule? the irony of such a statement. 
answer the question

Suppose three armed assholes decide to rush my home in the middle of the night.

is a 10-round handgun sufficient?  it is not.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 03:41:11 PM »
answer the question

Can i use one of my lifelines?
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 03:41:39 PM »
Suppose three armed assholes decide to rush my home in the middle of the night.

is a 10-round handgun sufficient?  it is not.

Honestly it should be or at the very least a shotgun....I have a shotgun with the correct loads, for home defense. I'dd take the shotgun over a SAW or m-60. I never fired the M-4 on 3rd burst...u really can't control ur shots. 240 I have to assume u can hit what u fire at as ur a gun nut. If u hit the first guy, idiots 2 and 3 will run, duck or stall..giving u time to double tap their idiot asses. I don't expect u will be attacked by Delta commando's.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 03:43:26 PM »
Honestly it should be or at the very least a shotgun....I have a shotgun with the correct loads, for home defense. I'dd take the shotgun over a SAW or m-60. I never fired the M-4 on 3rd burst...u really can't control ur shots. 240 I have to assume u can hit what u fire at as ur a gun nut. If u hit the first guy, idiots 2 and 3 will run, duck or stall..giving u time to double tap their idiot asses. I don't expect u will be attacked by Delta commando's.
very true something goes down in my house im going straight for the shotgun

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »

What do you think about banning Assault Weapons?
S

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 03:53:41 PM »
If this happened in nebraska....the gov wouldn't sniff the idea of banning assault rifles. This is where logic comes into play and we realize areas with huge chunks of people are liberal..thus stricter gun laws, and place's widely dispursted have less strict gun laws. And some people wonder why gun laws are so tight in new york city.

OMG THEYRE GONNA TAKE OUR GUNS.

Fucking ct'ers ill tell ya

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 03:54:37 PM »
If this happened in nebraska....the gov wouldn't sniff the idea of banning assault rifles. This is where logic comes into play and we realize areas with huge chunks of people are liberal..thus stricter gun laws, and place's widely dispursted have less strict gun laws. And some people wonder why gun laws are so tight in new york city.

Are you Bipolar?
S

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »
no i'm not. But this is where my logic goes against my hate for our government. I understand the fact that law's on gun in largely populated area's are a little more strict...for a reason. Whiny bitches

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 04:01:53 PM »

well when you have ppl advocating a nation wide assault rifle ban they are trying to get our guns are they not?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2009, 04:02:07 PM »
I'm torn because I don't like gov limits on weapons but I also went out to test for the the LAPD , 1 week after the North Hollywood shootout. They were outgunned and it was a huge problem. I've also been to the National machine gun shoot in Kentucky...its wild and none of the gun nuts there have any intention of holding up a bank of invading 240's house. Do u need one..no. I think u should have to get a Federal license like the dealers license and leave it at that. A machine isn't great  for home defense. Maybe we could go for 15 rnd clips...
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 04:06:47 PM »
well when you have ppl advocating a nation wide assault rifle ban they are trying to get our guns are they not?

i don't know. But it would be an ugly day when that law goes in to effect

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2009, 04:06:58 PM »
I'm torn because I don't like gov limits on weapons but I also went out to test for the the LAPD , 1 week after the North Hollywood shootout. They were outgunned and it was a huge problem. I've also been to the National machine gun shoot in Kentucky...its wild and none of the gun nuts there have any intention of holding up a bank of invading 240's house. Do u need one..no. I think u should have to get a Federal license like the dealers license and leave it at that. A machine isn't great  for home defense. Maybe we could go for 15 rnd clips...

Wouldn't the gunmen from the North Hollywood shootout have had assault weapons regardless of a ban?
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2009, 04:08:20 PM »
Wouldn't the gunmen from the North Hollywood shootout have had assault weapons regardless of a ban?
probably so they made themselves body armor for their entire bodies except their heads which you cant buy if they where willing to do that they would have gotten assualt rifles one way or the other.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2009, 04:09:16 PM »
probably so they made themselves body armor for their entire bodies except their heads which you cant buy if they where willing to do that they would have gotten assualt rifles one way or the other.

I saw a show about them on the History Channel, looked absolutely brutal.   :-X
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
I saw a show about them on the History Channel, looked absolutely brutal.   :-X
ya crazy shit man

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 04:11:51 PM »
Yes....it was nuts. I guess the major problem was the swat units couldn't get there. After that all watch commanders had M-4 in their trunks. I have no idea now..cops are much better armed...better courses etc. Once Homeland Defense kicked in...the money flowed. Our Police chief is like 60...he got to go to the FBI local law enforcement course they offer. U can go to Blackwater and dozens of other courses.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2009, 04:16:24 PM »

True, but you never know... If Delta commandos come after me... I got something for them too.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2009, 04:19:06 PM »
i watched the video of the shootout and was thinking why dont they has some swat snipers on rooftops picking these guys off?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »
Swat got stuck in traffic or something....
L

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »
i watched the video of the shootout and was thinking why dont they has some swat snipers on rooftops picking these guys off?

Really? Why couldn't they?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »
Swat got stuck in traffic or something....

Oh

Did you ever see that video of that suicidal man with the pistol, a police sniper shot the gun right out of his hand.
S

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 04:37:29 PM »
Only morons think that taking guns away will help anything.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 04:50:48 PM »
Only morons think that taking guns away will help anything.

Stop now I'm having a heart attack.
L

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »
Stop now I'm having a heart attack.

dude. why dont u post on the sports board anymore?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »
I don't understand the Assault Weapons Ban.

Anyone that's going to commit a crime with an Assault Weapons will possess such a weapon regardless of a ban.

???

so if we ban assault weapons then it will be just as easy to get one post ban as it is now?