Author Topic: Disccusion of the Magic Powder!!!  (Read 24425 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: The Magic Powder is on the way!
« Reply #100 on: February 15, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »
it's not like Jim only came here to talk about his product, he has been here for years.

Obviously, this thread did not originate on this board.  Actually, I think it's been bounced around for awhile.  I think we can all agree this does not qualify as a SPAM per se in the traditional sense, although it is straddling that line in the gray area.  Additionally, Disgusted has been a long time positive contributor and therefore, I'm willing to let it slide providing ALL rules are followed from this point forward within the thread.  The other mods may not agree, and if that's the case, they'll let me and everyone else know  ;)
:

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2009, 10:55:31 AM »
Obviously, this thread did not originate on this board.  Actually, I think it's been bounced around for awhile.  I think we can all agree this does not qualify as a SPAM per se in the traditional sense, although it is straddling that line in the gray area.  Additionally, Disgusted has been a long time positive contributor and therefore, I'm willing to let it slide providing ALL rules are followed from this point forward within the thread.  The other mods may not agree, and if that's the case, they'll let me and everyone else know  ;)

How is it not spam?
E

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2009, 10:59:07 AM »
How is it not spam?
it might be spam... technnically... danielson you should check out 'division' on the steroid board... hes been using his 'moderator' status for  the past year to get a ton of free steroids sent to hiom and then he makes threads promoting the gear hes "testing out" on the steroid board... now THAT is the spam we dont need here...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 15, 2009, 11:00:45 AM »
it might be spam... technnically... danielson you should check out 'division' on the steroid board... hes been using his 'moderator' status for  the past year to get a ton of free steroids sent to hiom and then he makes threads promoting the gear hes "testing out" on the steroid board... now THAT is the spam we dont need here...

Steroids don't interest me though. It would be like you reading about women, jk.  ;D
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #104 on: February 15, 2009, 11:01:02 AM »

your so called knowledge is also spam

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2009, 11:03:32 AM »
I agree with princess, not really spam, but it is disgusting :D, the bad props and kamali hyping the product make the thread hard to read.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2009, 11:03:56 AM »

your so called knowledge is also spam
if i was trying to sell somethng or profit in anyway from it, THEN i woudl be spamming!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »
How is it not spam?

I see spam as indiscriminately posting/flooding unsolicited advertising in an attempt to force the message on people, usually by a newbie, non-contributor or first time poster.  Perhaps I'm being a bit subjective, I know.
:

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2009, 11:11:30 AM »
I see spam as indiscriminately posting/flooding unsolicited advertising in an attempt to force the message on people, usually by a newbie, non-contributor or first time poster.  Perhaps I'm being a bit subjective, I know.

You dont need to flood to call it spam

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 15, 2009, 11:12:02 AM »

He had Kamali talk about this powder for months, then he comes on and tries to sell it. Lowest of the low if you ask me.
E

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: February 15, 2009, 12:27:38 PM »
  This thread definitely qualify as merchandising, which is probably the greatest board rule infringement of all(Getbig must remain impartial and not a venue for supplement manufacturers to promote their products).

Since the thread didn't originate here and thus it's creator had no intention of violating the board rules, I will only lock it and not delete it so that the other mods can reverse my decision if they disagree with me. Please no spamming and advertising.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: February 16, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
I really dont mind people talking about products on the Nutrition Board.

After all - various supplement  can be talked about here, but in terms of - go to so and so to buy it, I discourage that.

Talking about various products, even brand name is someting that the Nutrition and Supplement Board should be fine with.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 16, 2009, 04:32:39 PM »
I really dont mind people talking about products on the Nutrition Board.

After all - various supplement  can be talked about here, but in terms of - go to so and so to buy it, I discourage that.

Talking about various products, even brand name is someting that the Nutrition and Supplement Board should be fine with.

So can I sell an even more magic powder on here?
E

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #113 on: February 16, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »
So can I sell an even more magic powder on here?

I respectfully disagree with danielson.

1.Disgusted has been a good man and have contributed a lot to getbig.
2.I really do not think he can profit that much just by selling it to getbiggers.
3.I dont think he is really selling the product here yet so I don't see anything wrong here.
4. I do like to know about this product more and It is very helpful to ask the creator before I waste my money on it.
5. I trust disgusted enough to believe he will be honest and will speak only truth, even about his own product.

I think this thread should be allowed. Just My 2cents.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 16, 2009, 06:18:53 PM »
I respectfully disagree with danielson.

1.Disgusted has been a good man and have contributed a lot to getbig.
2.I really do not think he can profit that much just by selling it to getbiggers.
3.I dont think he is really selling the product here yet so I don't see anything wrong here.
4. I do like to know about this product more and It is very helpful to ask the creator before I waste my money on it.
5. I trust disgusted enough to believe he will be honest and will speak only truth, even about his own product.

I think this thread should be allowed. Just My 2cents.

His contributions dont allow him to go over the rules, right?

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: February 16, 2009, 06:20:35 PM »
Agreed..Still I think this thread(so far) should be OK in Nutrition board..
No disrespect meant...

benz

• Getbig V
Re: Disccusion of the Magic Powder!!!
« Reply #116 on: February 16, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
Agreed..Still I think this thread(so far) should be OK in Nutrition board..
No disrespect meant...

it should be allowed the problem is this was nothing but a whole plan to promote a product. if you check kamalis/flex threads you will see they have been talking about the so called "magic powder" for quite a long time, actually im starting to doubt about those q&a threads..

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: February 16, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
it should be allowed the problem is this was nothing but a whole plan to promote a product. if you check kamalis/flex threads you will see they have been talking about the so called "magic powder" for quite a long time, actually im starting to doubt about those q&a threads..

Yeap, I've seen them. But I think that's why this thread should be allowed. In here we can ask for the composition of the so called magic powder, effects of it, and get other getbiggers ideas and decide if this product is a fraud or not...

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 16, 2009, 06:42:36 PM »
Yeap, I've seen them. But I think that's why this thread should be allowed. In here we can ask for the composition of the so called magic powder, effects of it, and get other getbiggers ideas and decide if this product is a fraud or not...

i asked also for the composition but its not available yet :(
As for the effects, 5 lbs gain guaranteed (thats what jim said)
And as for other getbiggers ideas, stavios already wrote a review even though the product is not ready, figures. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #119 on: February 16, 2009, 08:34:31 PM »
How'd this get back here ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 16, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »
w

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2009, 12:15:50 AM »
i asked also for the composition but its not available yet :(
As for the effects, 5 lbs gain guaranteed (thats what jim said)
And as for other getbiggers ideas, stavios already wrote a review even though the product is not ready, figures. ::)

without knowing the composition..Hell that's gonna be good ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2009, 12:56:41 AM »
How'd this get back here ???

looks like ron over ruled you
T

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2009, 02:13:55 AM »