Author Topic: The chineses just noticed their money invested in US debt is worth $ 0  (Read 1447 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: The chineses just noticed their money invested in US debt is worth $ 0
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 06:51:54 PM »
and they want some guarantess haha god damn idiots

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=a_dsDz145J_A&refer=home

The IDIOTS are in government in america...China still holds nearly two trillion dollars of american money and if they decided to get rid of it suddenly america would IMMEDIATELY COLLAPSE. Truth of the matter america will be at the feet of CHINA with the visit of Hitlery. China holds an ECONOMIC BOMB over americas head...don't take that light....It is SERIOUS...
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »
Yeah and then who exactly are they going to trade with.....please if ur going to post clean it up.
L

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 06:54:29 PM »
Yeah and then who exactly are they going to trade with.....please if ur going to post clean it up.
Yes. It's actually a global economy we're talking about. Suicide is not an option.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 06:58:01 PM »
He must have missed that whole intertwined thing....The Chinese actually think they could retake Taiwan, fight us and still maintain trade relations as long as we don't strike targets inside mainland china.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2009, 07:14:23 PM »

1.3 billion people in China, Im sure they can find customers for all the stuff they produce.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »
It doesn't work like that.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2009, 07:25:37 PM »
Our economies are very dependent on each other...plus these things depend on long term stability which the US and the West provides.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2009, 07:30:22 PM »
1.3 billion people in China, Im sure they can find customers for all the stuff they produce.

Half of which are beyond dirt broke, and another large number not much better off than lower middle class due to the fact they send all their money back to the countryside to support their families.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2009, 07:35:47 PM »
Yeah u really need to look at this country in total...much of it is 3rd world. Productive 3rd world but very rural.
L

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »
Half of which are beyond dirt broke, and another large number not much better off than lower middle class due to the fact they send all their money back to the countryside to support their families.

I think I just started the process for a potential debate that I have no energy to finish, I'm barely in a cut and paste mood today.  :) We'll just have to disagree......for now. ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2009, 07:39:10 PM »
He must have missed that whole intertwined thing....The Chinese actually think they could retake Taiwan, fight us and still maintain trade relations as long as we don't strike targets inside mainland china.

I said something like that two years ago and everyone thought I was an idiot.

The Chinese own our asses. They can call those debts and invade Taiwan, we're mired in an unending war on two fronts.

Taiwan has oil. :)

China is a bigger threat to the US than Al Qeda.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2009, 08:27:58 PM »
Hey Japan.... It's about that time again.....

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »
I said something like that two years ago and everyone thought I was an idiot.

The Chinese own our asses. They can call those debts and invade Taiwan, we're mired in an unending war on two fronts.

Taiwan has oil. :)

China is a bigger threat to the US than Al Qeda.
This is true. But the plan on a macro level is to convince everyone that the world economy is in an emergency situation, then it will make sense to the general public for the countries to unite in "effort" to fix the dilemma. In this way they will establish the one-world government but it will be illusory to the public.

Obviously to the public it will look like an effort to solve a problem, but it will really just be part of the plan to enslave the population, this time the entire human population, not just a single country.  :-\

I guess what I'm saying is, the fact that China owns us is not as big of a concern as the fact that there is a larger plan to enslave (and mostly exterminate) humanity altogether. They are on the same side, whether it looks like it or not. The leaders are all directing their efforts toward the same goal according to plan. What is happening is what they want to happen.

This isn't about countries. Bringing all power to one center in itself, though part of the agenda, is only a small part of it. There is yet a higher purpose, that purpose which is far from being in the interests of the human population. The ownership of reality itself is transitioning progressively in a single direction; in the past it was more distributed between the consciousness of all people. Now it's anchoring to a few. And that's what they want. They want full ownership over reality.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »
This is true. But the plan on a macro level is to convince everyone that the world economy is in an emergency situation, then it will make sense to the general public for the countries to unite in "effort" to fix the dilemma. In this way they will establish the one-world government but it will be illusory to the public.

Obviously to the public it will look like an effort to solve a problem, but it will really just be part of the plan to enslave the population, this time the entire human population, not just a single country.  :-\

I guess what I'm saying is, the fact that China owns us is not as big of a concern as the fact that there is a larger plan to enslave (and mostly exterminate) humanity altogether. They are on the same side, whether it looks like it or not. The leaders are all directing their efforts toward the same goal according to plan. What is happening is what they want to happen.

This isn't about countries. Bringing all power to one center in itself, though part of the agenda, is only a small part of it. There is yet a higher purpose, that purpose which is far from being in the interests of the human population. The ownership of reality itself is transitioning progressively in a single direction; in the past it was more distributed between the consciousness of all people. Now it's anchoring to a few. And that's what they want. They want full ownership over reality.

No one wants to admit that we've spent the last 13 years going broke or a big chunk of the "surplus" Clinton left was a financial shell game.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »

China is conducting LOTS of new business with South America, Central America, Canada and Africa...america DOES NOT buy that much stuff to where it holds a gun to China's head...more like the other way around....
C

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »
China is conducting LOTS of new business with South America, Central America, Canada and Africa...america DOES NOT buy that much stuff to where it holds a gun to China's head...more like the other way around....

Exactly.  We're losing leverage as we tighten our wallets.  China can do some major damage to the US economically right now.    Unregulated capitialism has been proven to FAIL bigtime.

I wish it wasnt true.   But its a fact that the corporate goverment of america will fail soon.......

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2009, 07:01:56 AM »
Explain.

Most of their population are peasants.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2009, 07:34:42 AM »
Anyone on the board been to China or live there for a while?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 07:40:48 AM »
Anyone on the board been to China or live there for a while?

chinese goverment lies to their people, a week ago many business people i work with told me the same (right after the goverment sent them a message) "Hey friend you dont worry about it , our goverment said crisis is over and we must tell all customers, we have been spreading the word since last canton fair, you know, goverment order"

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 07:47:39 AM »
chinese goverment lies to their people, a week ago many business people i work with told me the same (right after the goverment sent them a message) "Hey friend you dont worry about it , our goverment said crisis is over and we must tell all customers, we have been spreading the word since last canton fair, you know, goverment order"

..and the American government doesn't?

That didn't answer my question.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 08:27:03 AM »
..and the American government doesn't?

That didn't answer my question.

what do you need to know exactly

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 01:09:41 PM »
The US still consumes 30% of the worlds goods.  All of Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America and middle east consume 10% COMBINED.  World economy depends deeply on the US, what do you think triggered a world recession?  To call any notes would damage the Chinese to an extent that it would make much more sense to continue to try to work thru things.

It's all about East Asia, United States and Western Europe.  Sorry, but the rest of the world is just along for the ride.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
The US still consumes 30% of the worlds goods.  All of Africa, Southeast Asia, Latin America and middle east consume 10% COMBINED.  World economy depends deeply on the US, what do you think triggered a world recession?  To call any notes would damage the Chinese to an extent that it would make much more sense to continue to try to work thru things.

It's all about East Asia, United States and Western Europe.  Sorry, but the rest of the world is just along for the ride.

Not a bad attempt, but by dropping the 30% number you will begin to catch on........recession making us less appealing.