Author Topic: Protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance  (Read 10198 times)

1MoreRep

• Getbig I
Protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance
« on: February 13, 2009, 08:17:58 AM »

Few Things I would like to share  :)

1. Can any1 explain to me how the evolution process started (i.e did it start from nothing or did it start from something that existed) ?

2. Can any1 show me evidence of DNA evolution (i.e by changing or increasing information in the DNA) ?

3. The most likely explanation of the fossils discovered that they are from different species of animals at different development stages (i.e some may be young / older extinct apes , etc)

4. Humans share some of its DNA with other living things such as apes, banana, etc (it doesn't mean humans evolved from apes or bananas, but means all living things share DNA info)

6. many scientists came to understand that not only a single cell, but even a single functional protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance.

5. Darwin Theory of Evolution is not an established fact

;)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 08:19:53 AM »
Derek anthony  is a fag

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:14:31 AM »

1. Can any1 explain to me how the evolution process started (i.e did it start from nothing or did it start from something that existed) ?

2. Can any1 show me evidence of DNA evolution (i.e by changing or increasing information in the DNA) ?

3. The most likely explanation of the fossils discovered that they are from different species of animals at different development stages (i.e some may be young / older extinct apes , etc)

4. Humans share some of its DNA with other living things such as apes, banana, etc (it doesn't mean humans evolved from apes or bananas, but means all living things share DNA info)

6. many scientists came to understand that not only a single cell, but even a single functional protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance.

;)

first off do you know anything about evolution, genetics, palentology?

second that vidoe is from a creationist site and is proven false, the flagellum is easily explained. Evolution doesnt deal with origins, and the darwin theory of evolution which includes natural adaptation etc.. is a fact.

A theory is a collection of facts. If you would like i can start posting evidence, but i think you should educate yourself first before you hang yourself with micheal behe and the rest of the retards.

"6. many scientists came to understand that not only a single cell, but even a single functional protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance."

first off who says chance has anything to do with it, secondly who are these scientists.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »
Hopefully neoseminole responds as he as dealt with this argument quite a few times.

1MoreRep

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »
first off do you know anything about evolution, genetics, palentology?

second that vidoe is from a creationist site and is proven false, the flagellum is easily explained. Evolution doesnt deal with origins, and the darwin theory of evolution which includes natural adaptation etc.. is a fact.

A theory is a collection of facts. If you would like i can start posting evidence, but i think you should educate yourself first before you hang yourself with micheal behe and the rest of the retards.

"6. many scientists came to understand that not only a single cell, but even a single functional protein, is far too complex to be produced by chance."

first off who says chance has anything to do with it, secondly who are these scientists.

In response  :)

1. Yes I have some knowledge on the subject

2. I used this clip just to describe the mystery of the flagellum (i dont care if they are creationist or atheist, as long as they give factual description of the observed subject)

3. Explanation of the evolution of the flagellum is based on theory not fact (i.e through the exploration of possabilities and probability of the evolution by the forming of the type 3 secretory, which comes by chance!)

4. Of course evolution deals with origins, hence the title of  Charles Darwin's book, which is called "The origin of species" (i just want an explanation of the root of the tree of life using the theory of evolution)

5. fact or theory? its still in dispute, hence its not established fact, and i agree a theory is an explanation of the observed facts.

6. Theory of evolution is based on chance and probabilities

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 07:24:54 PM »
You know there is a religion board. 

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 07:32:25 PM »
You know there is a religion board. 

Shit....even a fucking pet board.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »
Proteins, viruses, bacteria, people, etc... can mutate or adapt to their environments.

Evolution and creationism don't necessarily contradict each other. People are pretty myopic on this and would rather believe God micromanages every atom in the universe. It's like the retards thanking God for winning a football game, LOL! That's right, he's watching and was helping some nitwit win the superbowl while millions of people starve to death.

I tend to think of him as a 'Prime mover', not a thing that needs worshiping.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 07:48:55 PM »

;)

1. Evolution started with molecular evolution, various molecules binding and combining based on their environments and properties. After a while they became more and more complex, and in the right environment and circumstances, they became organic molecules and later cells. So basically it started with something that already existed (matter).

2. The claims about "increasing information" are very problematic because most people have a false concept of "information". In short, Evolution actually decreases information but increases specificity. As far as more variety and specificity goes:
    *  increased genetic variety in a population (Lenski 1995; Lenski et al. 1991)
    * increased genetic material (Alves et al. 2001; Brown et al. 1998; Hughes and Friedman 2003; Lynch and Conery 2000; Ohta 2003)
    * novel genetic material (Knox et al. 1996; Park et al. 1996)
    * novel genetically-regulated abilities (Prijambada et al. 1995)

Richard Dawkins wrote a long article about the definition of "information" in regard to Evolution here:
http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/dawkins.htm

3. The fossils found comprise of THOUSANDS of specimens consisting of all sorts of varieties of certain species at a wide variety of ages. There are so many lineages known, it would be absolutely impossible for it to be incorrect. We have full lineages set out in the fossil record of entire families of species, and countless specimens of each species.

4. Why else would humans share DNA with other species UNLESS we had a common ancestor? THe more we have in common, the more recent the ancestor. Just like with human families. I'm more similar to my brother than my cousin because our most recent ancestors is our mother and father, opposed to grandfather and grandmother.

5. Evolution IS AN ESTABLISHED FACT. Do some research!!!

6. Scientists already know how cells and proteins have evolved with very high certainty. Also, DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH. EVOLUTION IS NOT ABOUT CHANCE!

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 07:50:13 PM »
In response  :)

1. Yes I have some knowledge on the subject

2. I used this clip just to describe the mystery of the flagellum (i dont care if they are creationist or atheist, as long as they give factual description of the observed subject)

3. Explanation of the evolution of the flagellum is based on theory not fact (i.e through the exploration of possabilities and probability of the evolution by the forming of the type 3 secretory, which comes by chance!)

4. Of course evolution deals with origins, hence the title of  Charles Darwin's book, which is called "The origin of species" (i just want an explanation of the root of the tree of life using the theory of evolution)

5. fact or theory? its still in dispute, hence its not established fact, and i agree a theory is an explanation of the observed facts.

6. Theory of evolution is based on chance and probabilities

The type 3 secretory apparatus proves that the Bacterial flagellum is not irreducibly complex. Refuting the creationists arguments.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 08:09:32 PM »
this thread is just ridiculous, we have observed the creation of new species, we have complex mathematical,compuer models of complexity theories.

1 more rep, you have no idea about the subject, you have already confused abiogenesis with evolution and asked about a flagellum, a typical, constantly refuted argument.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 11:24:29 PM »

;)

There are a few NASA scientist on record saying that ET's really do exist and just about go so far as to say that we were simply made by them...

Bottom line is we are insignificant and are more then likely just worker ants for someone else...

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2009, 05:20:13 AM »

There are a few NASA scientist on record saying that ET's really do exist and just about go so far as to say that we were simply made by them...

Bottom line is we are insignificant and are more then likely just worker ants for someone else...

The fact that a few NASA scientists say we were made by ETs proves that there are always a few scientists who believe in stupid shit. Like the 3 biologists left in the world who believe in creationism.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2009, 05:26:11 AM »
Creationism is as mislead as scientific positivism. A futile battle.

1MoreRep

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2009, 07:24:52 AM »

1. Evolution started with molecular evolution, various molecules binding and combining based on their environments and properties. After a while they became more and more complex, and in the right environment and circumstances, they became organic molecules and later cells. So basically it started with something that already existed (matter).

2. The claims about "increasing information" are very problematic because most people have a false concept of "information". In short, Evolution actually decreases information but increases specificity. As far as more variety and specificity goes:
    *  increased genetic variety in a population (Lenski 1995; Lenski et al. 1991)
    * increased genetic material (Alves et al. 2001; Brown et al. 1998; Hughes and Friedman 2003; Lynch and Conery 2000; Ohta 2003)
    * novel genetic material (Knox et al. 1996; Park et al. 1996)
    * novel genetically-regulated abilities (Prijambada et al. 1995)

Richard Dawkins wrote a long article about the definition of "information" in regard to Evolution here:
http://www.skeptics.com.au/articles/dawkins.htm

3. The fossils found comprise of THOUSANDS of specimens consisting of all sorts of varieties of certain species at a wide variety of ages. There are so many lineages known, it would be absolutely impossible for it to be incorrect. We have full lineages set out in the fossil record of entire families of species, and countless specimens of each species.

4. Why else would humans share DNA with other species UNLESS we had a common ancestor? THe more we have in common, the more recent the ancestor. Just like with human families. I'm more similar to my brother than my cousin because our most recent ancestors is our mother and father, opposed to grandfather and grandmother.

5. Evolution IS AN ESTABLISHED FACT. Do some research!!!

6. Scientists already know how cells and proteins have evolved with very high certainty. Also, DO SOME DAMN RESEARCH. EVOLUTION IS NOT ABOUT CHANCE!

tanx for the reply.

Note: How he talks about the origins through probability note that he doesnt believe in the Big Bang Theory, which is an established fact ?!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »
no one can prove that everyone sees the same colors.

what i mean =
when i look at a rose, i see the color "red. so does everyone else. but what is "red"? its a word for a color that everyone sees on certains things. roses, red apple, cherries. etc. but, the actual COLOR itself, could be very different for everyhuman.... the red i see might be the orange that another sees. we would have no idea..because everytime ive seen his orange, ive thought of it as red, because thats what ive been told that that particular colors name is.

lots of things arent an established fact.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2009, 10:08:41 AM »

what i mean =
when i look at a rose, i see the color "red. so does everyone else. but what is "red"? its a word for a color that everyone sees on certains things. roses, red apple, cherries. etc. but, the actual COLOR itself, could be very different for everyhuman.... the red i see might be the orange that another sees. we would have no idea..because everytime ive seen his orange, ive thought of it as red, because thats what ive been told that that particular colors name is.

Wow! That's like really deep, bruh.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2009, 10:09:39 AM »
Wow! That's like really deep, bruh.
does my argument make sense to you ?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2009, 10:10:41 AM »

what i mean =

The problem with this argument is that you assume an objective color which could be compared to the subjective color a certain individual experiences. However, the idea of the objective color must be disregarded completely in the first place, since as soon as you imagine this "objective" color, it becomes subjective again. What there is beyond our methods of perception we cannot say, but it sure has nothing to do with "color".

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:13 AM »
thought this thread was about the member protein farts.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »
The problem with this argument is that you assume an objective color which could be compared to the subjective color a certain individual experiences. However, the idea of the objective color must be disregarded completely in the first place, since as soon as you imagine this "objective" color, it becomes subjective again. What there is beyond our methods of perception we cannot say, but it sure has nothing to do with "color".
well thats the exact point i was trying to make, i think

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2009, 10:57:52 AM »
well thats the exact point i was trying to make, i think

That's possible, it's just that the argument you used to make the point is flawed in my opinion. If you say "what I see as red, he may see as orange", you already objectify your perception of "red". Since this imagination of an objective color (beyond the mere scientific aspect of electromagnetic wavelength) is not permissible in the first place, the whole argument must be dismissed. For comparing the perception of color of two individuals (if such comparison is possible at all), other methods must be found. If the point you were trying to make was that what is there in "reality", we cannot say by just naming it "red", I agree, but other philosophical arguments must be found to support that thesis.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2009, 11:05:36 AM »

;)

what emanates from the God mind IS A  universal language of hyperspace based on tone color and archetype....

archetypes are geometrical shapes

a group of archetypes creates a sentance

archetype sentences are the base for our dna

a grup or sentence form proteins

thought creates matter

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »
this thread is just ridiculous, we have observed the creation of new species, we have complex mathematical,compuer models of complexity theories.

1 more rep, you have no idea about the subject, you have already confused abiogenesis with evolution and asked about a flagellum, a typical, constantly refuted argument.

Dealt with by Richard Dawkins also... The eye is another example.

But anyway, I think the creationists should start to explain the complexities behind their "god", before demanding explanations from others.

CD

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2009, 11:11:32 AM »

We were genetically ingeneered by several alien groups in order to have them stop bickering over this planet . Each group donated DNA and they also programed their sequences to be dominant thus establishing us in eternal conflict

show you ?

you need to do some research on your own on how thought ( tone, color, archetype) creates matter

Animals were created to be an ecosystem according to HUMAN thought pattern

all bs

;)