Author Topic: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???  (Read 3252 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »
Well then, didn't the Jews win it fair and square when they absolutely steam rolled half a dozen countries not once, but twice now?

I suppose you could argue that... I would think you would have to ask how they got to the level of power in the first place.

I don't think it was due to their own collusion and hard work.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »
I suppose you could argue that... I would think you would have to ask how they got to the level of power in the first place.

I don't think it was due to their own collusion and hard work.

Since when does that mean anything in war? It's all about your allies. Been that way since the dawn of time.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
Since when does that mean anything in war? It's all about your allies. Been that way since the dawn of time.

No disagreement... Just tossing out some thoughts.

I don't really care about that area of the world at all... Let them fight over all the sand they want to.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »
Bunch of racists fuckers here, amazing to see the same geniuses who got totally owned by Sir.Newton kinematic equation have the same bright ideas about Jews/Arabs.

This board should have an IQ test as a prerequisite for posting.
you'd be the first one gone if we did that, Ira Silverbergenstein. :o

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2009, 12:54:55 PM »
No disagreement... Just tossing out some thoughts.

I don't really care about that area of the world at all... Let them fight over all the sand they want to.

Much like the majority of the Muslim world, the Palestinians and the countries surrounding them have given absolutely nothing to advancing humanity in the last 1500 years, before and after the Jews were back in there. I couldn't care less about a group of people who would rather indoctrinate their children with the belief that their greatest goal in life would be to blow themselves up than teaching them how to prosper. Couldn't care less about the Jews who insist on living in the Middle of a billion people who hate them just because some fictional book written thousands of years ago places some significance on the area. So stupid.

What are the Muslims in the middle east going to be like when the rest of the world gets off oil? They will have nothing. And as a result, their anger is going to be turned on the people who do have things, the West.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2009, 12:56:27 PM »
There won't be peace until all the land is back in their (Jews) hands. They'll keep building settlements, walls and so on. The Palestinians should get this simple idea through their heads unless they all want to die.
hahahaha, the Palestinians aren't "all going to die", they're multiplying much faster then the Jews are, experts have estimated that by 2020 the Palestinians will outnumber the Jews by 3 million and i can't wait.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
Again they got attacked, they don't truct the arab league or anybody else. If I roasted 6 million of ur people, attacked u numerous times and kill ur people on a constant basis..u wouldn't give me the time of day.

When did the Palestinians ROAST 6 MILLION ISRAELIS???? Someone tell me the next time that happens so I can bring Marshmellows....

THe Israelis are pure EVIL and have been MURDERING the Palestinians since america set them up in that little spit of land called Israel...so much for God supposedly delivering them into their land...God must be a real failure if he needs america to do his work for him. I say back to Germany with them all...
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2009, 12:59:45 PM »
Well then, didn't the Jews win it fair and square when they absolutely steam rolled half a dozen countries not once, but twice now?

The Jews were given that land by the UN led by us!!!THEY NEVER WON IT!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2009, 01:00:32 PM »
The Jews were given that land by the UN led by us!!!THEY NEVER WON IT!!!

Umm, they fought two wars after they were given that land and completely shamed 3/4 of the Middle East in the process.

Arguing about this is so boring when they're not blowing each other up.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
thats because they are subhumans, unlike Gods Chosen People, doc.

Gods chosen people?HA,HA, HA,yeah keep believing in a book written by jews for jews.The first man was Adam,the word Adma mean ruddy.Adam was a red haired white guy with a reddish hue.Whites are Gods chosen people,created by God,everyone else evolved from Monkeys.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »
Gods chosen people?HA,HA, HA,yeah keep believing in a book written by jews for jews.The first man was Adam,the word Adma mean ruddy.Adam was a red haired white guy with a reddish hue.Whites are Gods chosen people,created by God,everyone else evolved from Monkeys.

Whites didn't evolve from monkeys? Where do all these fucking retards come from? And the day after Darwin's birthday nonetheless.  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2009, 01:05:38 PM »
Umm, they fought two wars after they were given that land and completely shamed 3/4 of the Middle East in the process.

Arguing about this is so boring when they're not blowing each other up.

Your point is silly.They were given the land,given every piece of military armament by us,and could fight AFTER we had given them land,money,militay goods.If they had to win it on their own they would have ended up in exactly the same boat they always do,in death camps and gas chambers.

BE,BE N. is going to be president very soon over there.He will attack Iran and Iran will fight back and once again we will have to come to the jews rescue.Its disgusting.We have been carrying them for years.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2009, 01:07:48 PM »
Whites didn't evolve from monkeys? Where do all these fucking retards come from? And the day after Darwin's birthday nonetheless.  ::)

No,whites were created by God.They are Gods chosen people,Jews are the sons of Satan,the spawn of Cain.They are a blight on the world and always have been.Thats why just about every century nations try to eliminate them.They know the only solution is the final solution.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »
No,whites were created by God.They are Gods chosen people,Jews are the sons of Satan,the spawn of Cain.They are a blight on the world and always have been.Thats why just about every century nations try to eliminate them.They know the only solution is the final solution.

Jesus fuck, you're a retard. And the day after Darwin's birthday. It does not get any better than this!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2009, 01:19:50 PM »
hahahaha, the Palestinians aren't "all going to die", they're multiplying much faster then the Jews are, experts have estimated that by 2020 the Palestinians will outnumber the Jews by 3 million and i can't wait.

They're basically dead already. :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »
Jesus fuck, you're a retard. And the day after Darwin's birthday. It does not get any better than this!

Your so freaking dumb that you cant even see its a goof.Thats why your a real freaking dunce.You think this forum is filled with idiots,but the real idiot is you who will fall for anything.Jackass...PSSST,Hey,did you know Darwin was demon possesed and that satan put the fossils here on earth so people wouldnt believe in creationism.TOOL!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 01:21:29 PM »

Here Ya go...

White Heaven...

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
Your so freaking dumb that you cant even see its a goof.Thats why your a real freaking dunce.You think this forum is filled with idiots,but the real idiot is you who will fall for anything.Jackass...PSSST,Hey,did you know Darwin was demon possesed and that satan put the fossils here on earth so people wouldnt believe in creationism.TOOL!!!

Yes, let's try to back pedal and rage all over the keyboard now.

Darwin was demon possessed (great job on your spelling of that word by the way). Never mind the mountains upon mountains of evidence supporting his theory. Let me guess, they're all demon possessed too.

Let's see, you called me a dunce yet you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're", you can't spell "possessed" correctly, nor do you know how to insert a space after the end of a sentence.

To top it off, you're pushing the creationist theory!!!!! Hahahahahaha! Yes, you are a moron. Thanks for playing.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
Yes, let's try to back pedal and rage all over the keyboard now.

Darwin was demon possessed (great job on your spelling of that word by the way). Never mind the mountains upon mountains of evidence supporting his theory. Let me guess, they're all demon possessed too.

Let's see, you called me a dunce yet you can't differentiate between "your" and "you're", you can't spell "possessed" correctly, nor do you know how to insert a space after the end of a sentence.

To top it off, you're pushing the creationist theory!!!!! Hahahahahaha! Yes, you are a moron. Thanks for playing.

Again ,your a retard.It was a goof moron,hence the psssst.Hey see if you can figure if this is a goof or serious.The reason blacks have bigger penis' then whites is because they used to have tails and through evolution the tail was pushed foreward.Think hard now idiot.Your proving yourself to be a real ass clown.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2009, 01:36:32 PM »

So Satan created a bunch huge Reptiles, let them roam for Millions of years, then killled them off, just to piss off God so that his Chosen people (White people) could rule the world, but wouldn't beleive in Creationism,

You know putting one's mouth on car tail pipes, while the car is running destroys brain cells. I seriously suggest you stop.  

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 13, 2009, 01:38:20 PM »
Again ,your a retard.It was a goof moron,hence the psssst.Hey see if you can figure if this is a goof or serious.The reason blacks have bigger penis' then whites is because they used to have tails and through evolution the tail was pushed foreward.Think hard now idiot.Your proving yourself to be a real ass clown.

No, it seems to me that you're back pedaling now.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »
So Satan created a bunch huge Reptiles, let them roam for Millions of years, then killled them off, just to piss off God so that his Chosen people (White people) could rule the world, but wouldn't beleive in Creationism,

You know putting one's mouth on car tail pipes, while the car is running destroys brain cells. I seriously suggest you stop.  

I expect more from you.It was a sarcastic statement to show that other fool how he believes anything.Try and keep up.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 13, 2009, 01:41:06 PM »
I expect more from you.It was a sarcastic statement to show that other fool how he believes anything.Try and keep up.
Oh, well , my bad.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 13, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
No, it seems to me that you're back pedaling now.

Yeah,your right.I really do believe whites were created by God.It says so in the Bible.Oh wait,I said the Bible was a book written by Jews for Jews.Which is it dumbass.

Heres the truth.I dont like Isreal.I think we waste billions on them and get NOTHING in return.However,they are our allies and thats a fact thats not changing anytime soon so we are forced to stand with them,even though it causes us to be despised by the rest of the middle east.I think to try and blame one side or the other for the conflicts there is nuts.Those people are nuts.They think land is holy.Its not the land,its your belief system thats holy.It wont end EVER!!!

Creationsim.Not really sure if its exactlky the way the scientists lay it out.Where is the evidense of the "in between" species or missing ink?I certainly dont believe God breathed into dust and created man.Why arent species still evolving into other things?

You should really lighten up.Just because some on here dont believe like you do,doesnt make them stupid,or racist.I can use the other side of the argument to say blacks were the original man and the white man was created by the devil.Who cares?Its a freaking forum.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 13, 2009, 02:08:39 PM »
No, the fact that you can't distinguish between the proper use of "you're" and "your" among other fuckups in your rage posts makes you stupid.

Species are still evolving. There is documented evidence of new species of sea life popping up in certain areas, i.e. certain bacteria that feed on the sulfurous near underwater vents. Evolution isn't something that just pops up out thin air. It happens thousands upon thousand of years. The present day human just didn't pop up out of thin air, despite what you bible thumpers may think.