Author Topic: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???  (Read 3251 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2009, 02:23:13 PM »
No, the fact that you can't distinguish between the proper use of "you're" and "your" among other fuckups in your rage posts makes you stupid.

Species are still evolving. There is documented evidence of new species of sea life popping up in certain areas, i.e. certain bacteria that feed on the sulfurous near underwater vents. Evolution isn't something that just pops up out thin air. It happens thousands upon thousand of years. The present day human just didn't pop up out of thin air, despite what you bible thumpers may think.

You have proven to be an ass clown once again.Congrats.Im a Bible Thumper?I hate Christianity and everything that goes along with it.You fell for posts that were designed to be as dumb as hell and then call someone else stupid.Your a fool.Try to remember,your posting on a weight training website.Enough of the biology lessons.THERE IS NO PROOF OF A MISSING LINK.NONE!!!So,despite your rants,you have little more evidense then those wild eyed Christians you hate so much.You are EXACTLY the same as them.

By the way jerkoff.Im not going to sit there and put in apostrophes.I dont have the time or patience for it.If your going to grade peoples posts,its just another example as to why your an ass clown.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2009, 02:26:31 PM »
You have proven to be an ass clown once again.Congrats.Im a Bible Thumper?I hate Christianity and everything that goes along with it.You fell for posts that were designed to be as dumb as hell and then call someone else stupid.Your a fool.Try to remember,your posting on a weight training website.Enough of the biology lessons.THERE IS NO PROOF OF A MISSING LINK.NONE!!!So,despite your rants,you have little more evidense then those wild eyed Christians you hate so much.You are EXACTLY the same as them.

By the way jerkoff.Im not going to sit there and put in apostrophes.I dont have the time or patience for it.If your going to grade peoples posts,its just another example as to why your an ass clown.

I'm not grading posts but if you're going to try to call someone else stupid, you might want to make your posts look like they weren't written by someone in the second grade. Keep rage posting though. It's hilarious.

But yes, the same amount of evidence as the Christians. They have a book, written thousands of years ago, that feeds them bullshit that can't be refuted. Meanwhile, thousands upon thousands of pages of research supporting the concept of evolution have been written, usually backed up by experimental evidence. Yes, they're definitely on equal footing.  ::)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2009, 03:19:36 PM »
Yeah,your right.I really do believe whites were created by God.It says so in the Bible.Oh wait,I said the Bible was a book written by Jews for Jews.Which is it dumbass.

Heres the truth.I dont like Isreal.I think we waste billions on them and get NOTHING in return.However,they are our allies and thats a fact thats not changing anytime soon so we are forced to stand with them,even though it causes us to be despised by the rest of the middle east.I think to try and blame one side or the other for the conflicts there is nuts.Those people are nuts.They think land is holy.Its not the land,its your belief system thats holy.It wont end EVER!!!

that's a load of rubbish, America gets loads back, primarily military tech and training

James

« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2009, 05:16:08 PM »
that's a load of rubbish, America gets loads back, primarily military tech and training

We get nothing.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »
GAD- You know what, whoever started this moronic topic is right. Why wont America accept peace with Al-Queda either? I mean c'mon- they only killed 3 thousand+ Americans and our foreign policy has killed twice as many at least. A few more terror attacks and we should completely withdraw our troops from everywhere. Maybe if the Mexicans start doing terrorist bombings and the native Americans do too, We should give back American territory to them also. Wait, you know what? If the British start blowing up grocery stores and beheading American men women and children, we can give them back the original 13 colonies!?!?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:06 PM »
If you are so smart and know everything including what is the goal of Israel, how come you have yet to refute any of my claims in the collapse thread? You did reply...make claims...still didn't back any of them.
I told you exactly why I don't waste my time with you.  And I'm not the one claiming to be all knowing--that be you!  Aren't you the one who always posts in a manner as you're schooling us... yup ::)