Author Topic: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???  (Read 3253 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???
« on: February 13, 2009, 08:58:14 AM »
all it would take for peace with the 22 member Arab nations is to retreat to their pre 1967 borders and the Arabs would be satisfied, why won't they do this, any opinions?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Why won't Israel accept peace with it's neighbors???
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 09:02:14 AM »
Uh..because u have countries that have attacked them numerous times conventionally in the past and continue to do so through terrorism. Maybe u ought to look at them first.
L

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »
Uh..because u have countries that have attacked them numerous times conventionally in the past and continue to do so through terrorism. Maybe u ought to look at them first.
the Arab league has stated in black and white that they will leave Israel alone if they hand back the West Bank and Gaza Strip, why do they refuse to do that?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 09:05:17 AM »
Right on the money.  So Israel is supposed to give up this land so it's easier for these other countries to push them into the sea as they have been threatening.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 09:07:56 AM »
the way i look at it is do it now or be outnumbered by the Palestinians by 3 million by 2020 and by then there will be no choice.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 09:08:56 AM »
the Arab league has stated in black and white that they will leave Israel alone if they hand back the West Bank and Gaza Strip, why do they refuse to do that?

Again they got attacked, they don't truct the arab league or anybody else. If I roasted 6 million of ur people, attacked u numerous times and kill ur people on a constant basis..u wouldn't give me the time of day.
L

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:07 AM »
There won't be peace until all the land is back in their (Jews) hands. They'll keep building settlements, walls and so on. The Palestinians should get this simple idea through their heads unless they all want to die.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 10:01:54 AM »
all it would take for peace with the 22 member Arab nations is to retreat to their pre 1967 borders and the Arabs would be satisfied, why won't they do this, any opinions?

Do you even know why the 67 borders changed? Your ignorance is overflowing, if Israel will get back to 67 borders then they will ask for 48 borders and afterwards to GTFO completely like prior to 48.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »

How about retreat to the pre-1948 borders when there was no jew around at all and the region was peaceful. Or america can disarm the little welfare nation and cut off its 15 BILLION per year welfare check and with no power or money they will quickly learn to get along with their neighbors.
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 10:17:02 AM »
They need to complete their zionist goal.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 10:23:59 AM »

If you are so smart and know everything including what is the goal of Israel, how come you have yet to refute any of my claims in the collapse thread? You did reply...make claims...still didn't back any of them.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

That's the problem.

Truth is... Palestinians are the blacks of the Middle East. All the surrounding countries suffered when they were displaced, especially Lebanon. Even if the UN relocated them everyone knows Israel would end up taking even more land and the US would support it.

Israelis and Palestinians will never have a lasting peace, that's a given. How many Palestinians will have to die before they finally get the point? Is the real question.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 11:08:48 AM »
Again they got attacked, they don't truct the arab league or anybody else. If I roasted 6 million of ur people, attacked u numerous times and kill ur people on a constant basis..u wouldn't give me the time of day.

WTF seriously, so now the arabs committed the holocaust???  ::)

hey maybe they are faced with agression by ALL others in the region because they invaded their and started treating the locals as subhumans?? but lets go ahead and overlook that 'little fact' ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 11:14:29 AM »
That's the problem.

Truth is... Palestinians are the blacks of the Middle East. All the surrounding countries suffered when they were displaced, especially Lebanon. Even if the UN relocated them everyone knows Israel would end up taking even more land and the US would support it.

Israelis and Palestinians will never have a lasting peace, that's a given. How many Palestinians will have to die before they finally get the point? Is the real question.

Palestinians are responsible for their elected representatives - that doesn't help the matter. Those representatives are currently an islamist militant group hell bent on Jewish murder via the destruction of Israel.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 11:19:19 AM »
Palestinians are responsible for their elected representatives - that doesn't help the matter. Those representatives are currently an islamist militant group hell bent on Jewish murder via the destruction of Israel.

They're desperate and stupid, LOL!

There was a small chance for peace in 1951 and they blew it. Even so, they still would have lost all of the land.

None of the countries wants another situation like with the Kurds. Also, there's really no place to put them all other than ovens, LOL!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 11:21:51 AM »

any group of people in their situation reacts the same way, leaning towards hardline or extremist leadership, and resorts to extreme measures. you act as if they are a happy little comfotable democracy that elects Hamas just to be mean, haha oh brother  ::)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 11:24:53 AM »

Isnt it funny its ALWAYS 6 million.The jews seem to love this number in order to get sympathy.I wonder how the arabs felt about Isreal just getting to take over their land because WE decided it could.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »
Isnt it funny its ALWAYS 6 million.The jews seem to love this number in order to get sympathy.I wonder how the arabs felt about Isreal just getting to take over their land because WE decided it could.

haha yes, and its EXACTLY 6 MILLION, if anyone's data estimates even ONE less, he is an anti-semite who DENIES THE WHOLE THING!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 11:31:09 AM »
haha yes, and its EXACTLY 6 MILLION, if anyone's data estimates even ONE less, he is an anti-semite who DENIES THE WHOLE THING!!!

Gypsies, homeless and other ethnic groups were killed first but we never hear about them.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 11:34:11 AM »
Bunch of racists fuckers here, amazing to see the same geniuses who got totally owned by Sir.Newton kinematic equation have the same bright ideas about Jews/Arabs.

This board should have an IQ test as a prerequisite for posting.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »
Gypsies, homeless and other ethnic groups were killed first but we never hear about them.

thats because they are subhumans, unlike Gods Chosen People, doc.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 11:42:05 AM »

If we go far enough back in history I wonder how the Jews feel about being expelled from the Arabic peninsula by muslim hordes?
thats because they are subhumans, unlike Gods Chosen People, doc.

Funny... I was taught about it in school in Britain ???

الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 12:07:15 PM »
If we go far enough back in history I wonder how the Jews feel about being expelled from the Arabic peninsula by muslim hordes?

To the victor goes the spoils I guess... I don't see us giving the US back to Great Britain, France, Germany, Holland, or Spain any time soon.

The Muslims won that shit fair and square back then. Why did the rest of the world get to say, "Uh Uh... Not so fast." and give it back?

Just wondering.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 12:16:42 PM »
To the victor goes the spoils I guess... I don't see us giving the US back to Great Britain, France, Germany, Holland, or Spain any time soon.

The Muslims won that shit fair and square back then. Why did the rest of the world get to say, "Uh Uh... Not so fast." and give it back?

Just wondering.

Well then, didn't the Jews win it fair and square when they absolutely steam rolled half a dozen countries not once, but twice now?

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
If you google "other times jews have lost 6 million, you will find many historical examples of where they used that number throughout the ages. here's an exerpt below:

There are some stories printed in the New York Times claiming World War I resulted in the starvation of six million (five million in some stories) Eastern European Jews, who although starving, had an infant mortality rate of "nearly 100%." Mentioned as an aside later on, nearly all the money raised by these big capitalists like Jacob Schiff and media barons like William Fox went to "Soviet Russia".This demonstrates that Judaism has been engaged in a perpetual pity party. While the first articles (below) are from 1926, there are also articles from 1920. The five to six million people who were starving and dying in the streets in 1920 had not diminished six years later, nor had their starvation dying abated. This confidence scam was the Jewish community's prep for the next "holocaust," and demonstrates how easily it is for them to put their hands into the purse.