Author Topic: MATARAZZO!  (Read 6357 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
MATARAZZO!
« on: February 13, 2009, 03:41:55 PM »

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: MATARAZZO!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 03:45:05 PM »
Arvilla, do you speak like that? hahaha

8)

Dude had some great calves. And you just don't see physiques like that anymore they were a 90's thing. If Mike were competing now he's do well against today's group of disappointments with alien bellies and watery conditioning.

body88

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 04:27:13 PM »

8)

Dude had some great calves. And you just don't see physiques like that anymore they were a 90's thing. If Mike were competing now he's do well against today's group of disappointments with alien bellies and watery conditioning.

His accent is pretty thick.  Sounds like a north shore accent to me.  South Bostonians have the thickest of all the Boston accents.  Also, the more you are educated the less of an accent you speak with.  It's always there, just not that thick.  You will find that accent in most of the working class cities surrounding Boston.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 04:35:24 PM »

His accent is pretty thick.  Sounds like a north shore accent to me.  South Bostonians have the thickest of all the Boston accents.  Also, the more you are educated the less of an accent you speak with.  It's always there, just not that thick.  You will find that accent in most of the working class cities surrounding Boston.

I've been to Boston, body.. Places like Cambridge, Dorchester (visiting my sister's friend), and other places. I honestly didn't see that much of the accent as I thought I would. Majority of Bostonians were really cool and down to earth. I also had no idea that Boston was so diverse with many different people, all of whom seemed educated, totally the opposite of NYC. Here we have the dregs of every culture  ;D I also liked the cheapness and availability of beer in Boston.. Beer is like $3 a tap and it's usually good beer.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2009, 05:54:32 PM »

8)

i do actually  (it's the "Boston Accent")      lol

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2009, 05:56:21 PM »

wow  very good!  (Matarazzo = sommerville/malden/medford area,same with Paul Demayo)

im a lil farther north (Gloucester Mass)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »
Mike Mattarazzo.... best arms and calves combination ever?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2009, 05:59:54 PM »

My G/F is from Southie and she still has it .

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2009, 06:01:50 PM »
Where did Mike place in this show?

Is this the 99 Olympia?
No doubt about it...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
I've been to Boston, body.. Places like Cambridge, Dorchester (visiting my sister's friend), and other places. I honestly didn't see that much of the accent as I thought I would. Majority of Bostonians were really cool and down to earth. I also had no idea that Boston was so diverse with many different people, all of whom seemed educated, totally the opposite of NYC. Here we have the dregs of every culture  ;D I also liked the cheapness and availability of beer in Boston.. Beer is like $3 a tap and it's usually good beer.

Most of the best colleges and Universities are right in Boston , did you go to Harvard square? go on a beautiful weekend it's it's wall-to-wall hot chicks in every color , shape and size good food too

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 07:34:31 PM »
great physique, looks like a good dude too

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2009, 08:14:43 PM »
I like Mike M. 

My guy is from Ipswich & has a big time Mass. accent.  I luv it!  I also luv the Steelers & not the Patriots. ;D

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2009, 08:17:53 PM »
traps are unreal

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2009, 08:18:49 PM »
incredible bodybuilder and from what i've heard he's a very nice guy as well.

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »
I've met mike a couple of times... flexington used to talk to him all the time at the gold in modesto. A great guy, one of the reason I started lifting in 1993... epic density and still greatest arms of all time up there, next to arnold and Ronald.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »
I've met mike a couple of times... flexington used to talk to him all the time at the gold in modesto. A great guy, one of the reason I started lifting in 1993... epic density and still greatest arms of all time up there, next to arnold and Ronald.

Alex I miss Flexington too.  I met Mike Matarrazzo backstage at a show in 1993 like a week before the Arnold when he went to the hospital...I was backstage somehow and this guy got his grandfather's attention and then got Mike to flex his calves for him and the old guy was just like "WTF," it was hilarious.  The MC was a redneck and a later turned out to be a convicted gay pedophile but commented before Mike came out, "I was backstage just a minute ago watching this guy pump up, and he has VEINS IN HIS BACK."  LOL

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2009, 08:32:25 PM »

hey mike,do you jump in the crowd too when you pose??

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 08:37:12 PM »
Mike Mattarazzo.... best arms and calves combination ever?
Calves yes... arms? Arnold...
S

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »
Just found this pic.  Me & Mike M. doing the "thumbs up" pose.  Anyway, I luv ya Mike!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 08:39:43 PM »
Just found this pic.  Me & Mike M. doing the "thumbs up" pose.  Anyway, I luv ya Mike!

Lookin huge Jade.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
I like Mike M. 

My guy is from Ipswich & has a big time Mass. accent.  I luv it!  I also luv the Steelers & not the Patriots. ;D

Ipswich lol!!! (thats a stones throw from Gloucester) grew up worked in that area (Essex)
Ipswich = known for it's fried clams
was a great area to grow up in (lot's of beaches/lived right by the ocean/beach)
did the whole "fishing/lobstering thing" as a young man

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2009, 08:46:58 PM »
Lookin huge Jade.

Thanks, but in this pic, I wasn't working out at all.  I was doing the back rehab thing.      

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2009, 08:48:22 PM »
Thanks, but in this pic, I wasn't working out at all.  I was doing the back rehab thing.      

You still look pretty femininly cutie solid there... what happended to your back?

Jadethegladiator

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2009, 08:51:41 PM »
  Ipswich lol!!! (thats a stones throw from Gloucester) grew up worked in that area (Essex)
Ipswich = known for it's fried clams
was a great area to grow up in (lot's of beaches/lived right by the ocean/beach)
did the whole "fishing/lobstering thing" as a young man

You guyz would have a great time here.  I will pm you my #.  

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »
You guyz would have a great time here.  I will pm you my #.  

sounds good!   :)