Author Topic: Real men don't crave abs...  (Read 34110 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Real men don't crave abs...
« Reply #350 on: February 15, 2009, 03:35:12 PM »
Oh, yes, they can.  If you owe an academic institution money, they can very well withhold your transcripts.  NAME the law that contraindicates that.

Then again, as usual, your stories smell.  You claim you couldn't get a parking sticker to work -- fine.  Why didn't you, like a good many students in the UNC system, forget about the sticker and hang a tag from your rear-view mirror, like millions of handicapped people do?

This is like your claim that you trained at a YMCA for years without paying membership fees.  Oh, the manager "liked you" :-|  You're just trolling, Abeles.  Any fool would know your manager-pal would never be so stupid as to let you use his/her facilities without a WAIVER.  

Let me guess:  you signed a waiver, but still used the Y for free?  ::)

Psuedointellect.  10 years of school, as you say, and not ONE degree to show for it, ROTFLOL!

You know one of the schools I have attended.  Your boyfriend went there also. haha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #351 on: February 15, 2009, 03:36:24 PM »
Oh, yes, they can.  If you owe an academic institution money, they can very well withhold your transcripts.  NAME the law that contraindicates that.

Then again, as usual, your stories smell.  You claim you couldn't get a parking sticker to work -- fine.  Why didn't you, like a good many students in the UNC system, forget about the sticker and hang a tag from your rear-view mirror, like millions of handicapped people do?

This is like your claim that you trained at a YMCA for years without paying membership fees.  Oh, the manager "liked you" :-|  You're just trolling, Abeles.  Any fool would know your manager-pal would never be so stupid as to let you use his/her facilities without a WAIVER.  

Psuedointellect.  10 years of school, as you say, and not ONE degree to show for it, ROTFLOL!

I still go the YMCA for free.  The manager is a very personable fellow and does not mind at all.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #352 on: February 15, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
You know one of the schools I have attended.  Your boyfriend went there also. haha

so, what do you do for a living adonis?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #353 on: February 15, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »
degrees in?

I have no idea what he claims they are in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2009, 03:38:15 PM »
so, what do you do for a living adonis?
Let`s keep that a mystery.  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #355 on: February 15, 2009, 03:38:22 PM »
adonis is lying.

hope this helps.
175lbs by 31st July

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #356 on: February 15, 2009, 03:40:03 PM »
I still go the YMCA for free.  The manager is a very personable fellow and does not mind at all.

dude, you're a loser and what is annoying is how you pretend to be different/better than the "average joe" you despise in every post. The more you try to sound different for some reasons (underachiever? parental traumas?) the more people want to bitchslap you. Fact is nobody needs you or needs to hear what you have to say.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: February 15, 2009, 03:40:06 PM »

I have no idea what he claims they are in.

a degree in i have no idea? interesting :)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: February 15, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »
a degree in i have no idea? interesting :)

haha, I think that is more accurate than what he would probably claim... ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: February 15, 2009, 03:41:46 PM »

By law they have to give you a transcript minus the seal and signature as well as an account balance sheet showing what course you have paid for.  Think of it as a bill of sale.

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: February 15, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »
A legend in his own mind.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: February 15, 2009, 03:42:37 PM »
Let`s keep that a mystery.  ;)

but you dont seem to earn more than the average in america right?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #362 on: February 15, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
Like I said Benz and Grit, he won't answer those questions.
I'll say it again:

He has no degrees at all, nor has he attended any university and got a degree
He does not own his own home
He spends most of his life posting on forums

We are really our worst enemies feeding this attention whore. Nobody believes a word he says.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #363 on: February 15, 2009, 03:43:36 PM »
By law they have to give you a transcript minus the seal and signature as well as an account balance sheet showing what course you have paid for.  Think of it as a bill of sale.

Which amounts to high priced toilet paper...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: February 15, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
dude, you're a loser and what is annoying is how you pretend to be different/better than the "average joe" you despise in every post. The more you try to sound different for some reasons (underachiever? parental traumas?) the more people want to bitchslap you. Fact is nobody needs you or needs to hear what you have to say.
I am truly sorry if I arouse and stimulate the reptilian part of your brain. At least five human behaviors that you exhibit originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive. Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in:

obsessive-compulsive behavior

personal day-to-day rituals and superstitious acts

slavish conformance to old ways of doing things

ceremonial re-enactments

obeisance to precedent, as in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters

responding to partial representations (coloration, "strangeness," etc.), whether alive or inanimate

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: February 15, 2009, 03:47:32 PM »
but you dont seem to earn more than the average in america right?
Well, I have had some nice vehicles. :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: February 15, 2009, 03:48:54 PM »
Well, I have had some nice vehicles. :)

what is that? a 1980 ferrari?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: February 15, 2009, 03:50:45 PM »

haha, it's Magnum TA....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 15, 2009, 03:50:53 PM »
Which amounts to high priced toilet paper...
Lol its about as long as a roll of toilet paper.  I do agree that the majority of my time is wasted in any college.  I can learn facts faster on my own and I tend to be able to find more up to date information than I am receive at school.  I also find myself catching teachers in myth making and creating false facts.

You would learn more about American History for instance reading Gore Vidal`s books than having a Masters degree in American History.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: February 15, 2009, 03:53:37 PM »

haha, it's Magnum TA....

i dont think that one cost over 20k...

Lol its about as long as a roll of toilet paper.  I do agree that the majority of my time is wasted in any college.  I can learn facts faster on my own and I tend to be able to find more up to date information than I am receive at school.  I also find myself catching teachers in myth making and creating false facts.

You would learn more about American History for instance reading Gore Vidal`s books than having a Masters degree in American History.

why dont you teach at harvard then?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: February 15, 2009, 03:54:17 PM »

haha, I just like giving you shit...you are right, unless someone continues their education on their own, it's worthless.  Many prof's barely keep up with anything new in their field beyond what is "mandatory."  Sad really.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #371 on: February 15, 2009, 03:54:26 PM »
No, but I am considering an 89 328 GTS/GTB.

I still find it one of the most beautiful Ferrari`s ever created.  Pinninfarina considers this his very best artistic work as do a lot of Ferrari enthusiasts.  The new ones look horrible in my opinion.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #372 on: February 15, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »

Haha... No... It's a Lotus.

haha, it's Magnum TA....

You mean Magnum PI (TA was a wrestler)

:)

Alex23

« Reply #373 on: February 15, 2009, 03:55:48 PM »

hahahahahhaahhah omg I can't believe you spent the last 48hrs stuck on here trying to defend your lack of education... owned to the highest degree...

American history my ass... get a fucking education and contribute to society instead of trying to "sound" smarter than the "common mortal".... ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 15, 2009, 03:56:30 PM »

You mean Magnum PI (TA was a wrestler)

:)

YES!  Someone got my obscure 1980's wrestling reference!  I am completed.