Author Topic: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?  (Read 20563 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: What do you guys think about assholes who spam this board?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2009, 08:39:18 AM »
Never fall for BS like that! Always do what I do - see if the supplement's ad has a bodybuilder studying it carefully while a scientist wearing a lab coat is standing right beside him staring at his glutes with a serious expression on his face. That tells you that

1) You can look like the pro if you take that product and

2) It's scientifically tested, cause the pic of the scientist wearing the lab coat is there for everyone to see.

Remember - think smart and it'll always pay off 8)

LOL!!!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2009, 08:41:00 AM »
yea, but they don't ever do those for these products.  They just make it sound like they did.

Say it ain't so  ;D
Must be why I don't use any supplements then.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2009, 08:43:55 AM »
Never fall for BS like that! Always do what I do - see if the supplement's ad has a bodybuilder studying it carefully while a scientist wearing a lab coat is standing right beside him staring at his glutes with a serious expression on his face. That tells you that

1) You can look like the pro if you take that product and

2) It's scientifically tested, cause the pic of the scientist wearing the lab coat is there for everyone to see.

Remember - think smart and it'll always pay off 8)

Wow, thanks brah, should I combine teh magic powder with teh gakic or will I gainz 2 fast?
Don't wanna get them ugly strech markz!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »
Like I said on the positive board, I talked to flexington about it and he is ok with it because disgusted is someone who posts here regularly and a lot of people actually seem interested. 

It doesn't matter if the dude posts here regularly. I post here 3 times as much as he does, does that give me the right to make threads asking if people want to pay for my services? Bluto posts here 10 times as much as that guy, does that give him special rights? Rules are rules and Disgusted is a pos who needs to be banned.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »
serious business...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2009, 09:32:15 AM »
E

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2009, 09:34:17 AM »
Oh brother, someone is taking getbig a little to seriously.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2009, 09:38:31 AM »
Oh brother, someone is taking getbig a little to seriously.
It's his life, take it easy on him... We don't want to have a getbig suicide on our hands.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2009, 09:40:20 AM »
It's his life, take it easy on him... We don't want to have a getbig suicide on our hands.

Yes, I am a defender of Getbig. It's people like me who make this site free of asshole spammers like Chris Mason. Perhaps you should thank me.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »
Yes, I am a defender of Getbig. It's people like me who make this site free of asshole spammers like Chris Mason. Perhaps you should thank me.
Bigtime serious business... Pay attention people, danielson will save us.

You go hero...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2009, 09:43:28 AM »
It's his life, take it easy on him...

Not at all. Danny is Ron's right hand man and Ron pays him in the high 7 figures for all the modding he does. It's only natural that he expresses concern when he sees unacceptable activity in Getbig.

You go Danny!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »
Bigtime serious business... Pay attention people, danielson will save us.

You go hero...

Why is it important to delete people who call you a guy or whatnot on the politics board or to delete gross images, yet you are making fun of me for wanting a spam free board? Do you not delete things on a daily basis?
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
Why is it important to delete people who call you a guy or whatnot on the politics board or to delete gross images, yet you are making fun of me for wanting a spam free board? Do you not delete things on a daily basis?
are you going to cry?  I'll let up if this is busting you up that much.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »

He's an apologist hypocrite who has turned that board into his own little playground. My guess is that it's the only thing he has any control over in his life.

Everyone but blacks and Muslims are fair game on that board.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2009, 09:56:01 AM »
He's an apologist hypocrite who has turned that board into his own little playground. My guess is that it's the only thing he has any control over in his life.
behead in the name of Islam!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2009, 09:59:57 AM »

Everyone but blacks and Muslims are fair game on that board.

Yeah, I still don't see how me asking for a spam free board is any more serious than him getting upset about me calling him a filthy cooon on the politics board. He banned me once for telling him to mind his own business, but I am the serious one ::)
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
hahaha classic  ;D

:)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2009, 10:06:03 AM »
Yeah, I still don't see how me asking for a spam free board is any more serious than him getting upset about me calling him a filthy cooon on the politics board. He banned me once for telling him to mind his own business, but I am the serious one ::)
I'm a proud South American Indian Coo n...  Why would I get upset about that?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2009, 10:09:43 AM »
I'm a proud South American Indian Coo n...  Why would I get upset about that?

Why do you delete things on the politics board then tell me that I am being serious about wanting a spam free board? Remember when you banned me for telling you to mind your own business? Yet you still get in my business every chance you get.
E

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2009, 10:13:33 AM »
Why do you delete things on the politics board then tell me that I am being serious about wanting a spam free board? Remember when you banned me for telling you to mind your own business? Yet you still get in my business every chance you get.
why do I delete things as mod?  lol...  wow, serious question... can't fathom why a mod would delete something that crosses the stated forum rules.  That is strange!  Ok, I confess, I only delete you, all the time...  It's fun watching you flipout.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2009, 10:16:58 AM »
why do I delete things as mod?  lol...  wow, serious question... can't fathom why a mod would delete something that crosses the stated forum rules.  That is strange!  Ok, I confess, I only delete you, all the time...  It's fun watching you flipout.

Disgusted is breaking the forum rules. The mods won't delete it. I hate spam so I made this thread. Why is this hard for you to understand? Are you going to tell me again how you know more about the company I work for due to your intensive internet browsing ???
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2009, 10:29:32 AM »
behead in the name of Islam!!!!
Let's see how long this stays up before it's removed. Religion of peace, indeed.  :)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »
Isn't the rule that you must consult with Ron before spamming? Maybe they asked him if they could.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2009, 11:11:04 AM »
It doesn't matter if the dude posts here regularly. I post here 3 times as much as he does, does that give me the right to make threads asking if people want to pay for my services? Bluto posts here 10 times as much as that guy, does that give him special rights? Rules are rules and Disgusted is a pos who needs to be banned.

I don't know whether to LMAO at you or shake my head in pity, do I'll so both.  ;D  Bottom line is that you are just pissed that you can't call me names on the positive board. It's one thread out of thousands so next time you get the urge to to click on it.... don't.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2009, 11:13:59 AM »

I don't know whether to LMAO at you or shake my head in pity, do I'll do both.  ;D  Bottom line is that you are just pissed that you can't call me names on the positive board. It's one thread out of thousands so next time you get the urge to to click on it.... don't.  ::)

I have never called you a name on here, ever. In fact I used to think you were one of the cooler posters. But getting Kamali to talk about this product for months on end and then schilling it on here is out of line. Let me ask you this, do you want this board to become a place where people come to sell shit? I certainly don't.
E