Author Topic: The male ideal  (Read 10876 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: The male ideal
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2009, 09:21:36 AM »
Ideal for what?  To stand around and pose (for schmoes)?  Sure.  That's about the only thing it is good for.  If you have a physique like the Doz you can't do much more than that.  

Run around and play with your kids?  Nope.  Run up and down stairs?  Nope.  Surf?  kite surf?  wind surf?  snow ski?  jet ski?  Nope.  Bike?  Play basketball?  football?  tennis?  Soccer? Jog?  Nope. ::)

I don't like doing any of the things you've mentioned - I hate all sports and get bored shitless with them. Plus, I know I can't be that big anyway - I was just saying that I like the way Doz looks because of how muscular he is. And yes Bay, I mean that in a strictly hetero way - go ahead and use the  ;) or  ::) if you want to imply I'm a closet case, if it will help you sleep better ;D

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2009, 09:32:13 AM »
I don't like doing any of the things you've mentioned - I hate all sports and get bored shitless with them. Plus, I know I can't be that big anyway - I was just saying that I like the way Doz looks because of how muscular he is. And yes Bay, I mean that in a strictly hetero way - go ahead and use the  ;) or  ::) if you want to imply I'm a closet case, if it will help you sleep better ;D

Still bearing the scars of being picked last in gym glass, eh?  Poor baby.  :'(

It's not about "liking" or not liking any of the "things" I mentioned or even about liking sports.  It's about having a body that is actually useful for something other than looking in the mirror or posing for dudes.  As someone who does not actually engage in physical activities, I don't really expect you to understand that.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #52 on: February 15, 2009, 09:39:24 AM »
Still bearing the scars of being picked last in gym glass, eh?  Poor baby.  :'(

It's not about "liking" or not liking any of the "things" I mentioned or even about liking sports.  It's about having a body that is actually useful for something other than looking in the mirror or posing for dudes.  As someone who does not actually engage in physical activities, I don't really expect you to understand that.

Why do you always try and read into things and come up with an amateurish, pseudo-psychological nonsense of an explanation that would be embarrassing to read in a cheesy woman's mag? No, I wasn't picked last in gym class - things don't work that way where I did my schooling, which was actually in a third world country. This thread was about the ideal male physique and it was meant purely in the aesthetic sense of the term, not on how functional it could be. That's why the first post is of a pic of Michaelangelo's David and not some guy who is showing us how good he is at climbing things or jumping over hurdles or whatever.

There is a notion out there that being slim equals being aesthetic and I was merely saying that for some, the Herculean look is more aesthetic than the Apollonian. That's all. As to my not engaging in physical activities - you've got a point there. But that's me and I've always liked being that way. It takes all sorts to make the world Bay.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: February 15, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »
Milos Sarcev had the ideal body and face...

nasser's unibrow, cross eyes and overall busted face DQs him.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #54 on: February 15, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
Milos Sarcev had the ideal body and face...

You think Milos has good bis?
E

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #55 on: February 15, 2009, 10:18:15 AM »
You think Milos has good bis?

We are talking male ideal not bodybuilding ideal.  A normal guy or girl would thing Milos' biceps are great.  He has the classic physique he's not a midget and he is a handsome guy.
Bob Paris and Serge Nubret are others that come to mind.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2009, 10:26:40 AM »
GH15 forgot more about pro bodybuilding than most of you will ever know.

So you're saying that dope gh15 is senile or has Alzheimer's? That ridiculous statement makes no sense.
a

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
realistically, Reeves hands down. juiced, id say a '91 lee haney.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 15, 2009, 12:32:31 PM »

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 15, 2009, 12:33:12 PM »

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2009, 12:35:56 PM »
I thought this thread was about me.  truly disappointed

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2009, 12:36:59 PM »
More

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »
We can make it about you saucetrodamus...post a pic,pretend youre muslim and the homo squad(nasser fans) will catapult you to stardom

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2009, 01:32:13 PM »
people were lean back then, all they had to eat were natural foods, and they actually did physical activity. pretty much all men would exhibit abs and striations.pretty much no women would be fat.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2009, 01:35:21 PM »
people were lean back then, all they had to eat were natural foods, and they actually did physical activity. pretty much all men would exhibit abs and striations.pretty much no women would be fat.

What about those who got bit by Brown recluse spiders ???

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2009, 01:38:27 PM »
The male ideal, that muscle chart they have in the doctors office of someone with all there muscles showing no flesh, if you just put some skin on that it would be pretty tight body.

jt
TEAM Nasser