Author Topic: Drinking while on gear  (Read 17020 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Drinking while on gear
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2009, 07:22:13 PM »
i hate when the government is up in everybody business however i do nto condone the use of mushrooms they arent even that fun they just makes u see and feel weird shit for 6 hours.  Its not a social drug at all, only people who wish to escape their own pithedic reality use that crap
thats absolutely redeculous.

how about I say "Only cowardly, shy, introverts drink alcohol."

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »
well there is a much larger population in the world  that consumes alcohol as compared to Jerry Garcia tree huggers that think everything is a conspiracy...........if you said that i would laugh in your face and be pissed b/c my IQ dropped a point because I read such a "stoner myth" comment...........don't you have the munchies or some new black lights buy for your smoke room?  In the mean time I am going to go grab some DB's and goto muscle failure
First Rock

Stacker21

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2009, 07:58:40 PM »
i get offend when people classify gear users in the same catergory of recreational drug users.  I am only taking it for cosmedic reasons and because of an injury I have (fucked up left ass cheek) and it will help heel it..........hopefully. I do not get any "high", if anything I notice a bit of depression when i am on cycle but thats just me not all users.  I hate how people view it as something along the lines of herion..............we are not juicing in some bathroom or a shitty apartment............we do it in sanitary conditions, are responsible, dedicated and disciplined to stick with a workout and diet routine. those are not traits of a meth addict.........

This is a battle we will never win, those who think of it as a street drug has no knowledge on anabolics.  Its the people that abuse and mess this drug up that kills it for most of us.  No meth or heroin user can give you a good reason they are doing it nor can they prove a good outcome for using it.  Bad thing is, anabolics will never be legal in the US, way too many idiots out there.  I am sure we have proven our case to many people before

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2009, 08:12:31 PM »
its fear thats why it was outlawed.......and i think also from people who fucked up in life just used gear as an excuse, like Lyle Alzado......he went on national television and said it was form doing juice and then his own doctor came out and said his steroid use had nothing to do with it but of course that comment made it to the 17th page of the New York Times.......I did see a good story on it a few years ago that showed a good side of steroid use it was hosted by Byrant Gumble.....btw stacker I think you need some more cowbell.........
&feature=related  part 2 of the video
&feature=related
First Rock

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2009, 08:51:20 PM »
i hate when the government is up in everybody business however i do nto condone the use of mushrooms they arent even that fun they just makes u see and feel weird shit for 6 hours.  Its not a social drug at all, only people who wish to escape their own pithedic reality use that crap

It's the morality police to the rescue!the drugs you choose to use Alcohol,steroids and what ever else=fine.but if 1-503rd don't use it. and he don't condone it. then in turn means it's not fine.what a hypocrite.I'm for the legalization of steroids,marijuana,mushrooms.I don't attempt to tell people what they should or shouldn't put in there body.nor do I look down on people that use things I don't.It's all a personal choice.
DAWG

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »
I respect your opinion I just disagree with you.  I am for decriminalization of juice, it should be regulated but you should not be called a felon for being a user.  I think its fucked up that if u get caught with an Amp then legally there is no difference between you and a smack head.  ppl who do illegal recreational drugs live in a criminal culture, they deal with drug dealers and ppl who do drugs a lot only care about getting high and not whats right b/c it alterers their state of mind and their selfishness comes out.  They cannot control themselves sometimes.  Look at the ghetto your not going to find a juice dealer on the corner that will cap your ass over an amp but if u steal one of his rocks he will pop you in your face.  thats my point, I do not like crime anymore than the Bush regime does but I do not see steroids causing violent crime at all.........coke, meth, H, and yes sometimes pot cause people to do some fucked up shit and i do not like it when people break into houses to get money for some smack or kill people so they can get high......and i am not saying that you do b/c u disagree with me, this is just my point of view sorry if i offend you
First Rock

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2009, 12:17:41 AM »
i made a near death experience when drinking while on clen. seriously.bad trip.
asstropin

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2009, 02:58:27 AM »
Why not just take half a valium or xanax before going out, rather than drinking?  Just drink water if you feel wierd without a drink in your hand.

Valium/Xanax relax you and isn't as bad as alcohol for your body.  If you have enough self control to make sure you have more "off" days than "on" you shouldn't get addicted.

I stopped drinking a long time ago and feel 100x better.  IMO it's like putting paint thinner through your system.  It strips your body of water and nutrients.  Plus, it's completely counterproductive to bodybuilding.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2009, 05:00:13 AM »
I respect your opinion I just disagree with you.  I am for decriminalization of juice, it should be regulated but you should not be called a felon for being a user.  I think its fucked up that if u get caught with an Amp then legally there is no difference between you and a smack head.  ppl who do illegal recreational drugs live in a criminal culture, they deal with drug dealers and ppl who do drugs a lot only care about getting high and not whats right b/c it alterers their state of mind and their selfishness comes out.  They cannot control themselves sometimes.  Look at the ghetto your not going to find a juice dealer on the corner that will cap your ass over an amp but if u steal one of his rocks he will pop you in your face.  thats my point, I do not like crime anymore than the Bush regime does but I do not see steroids causing violent crime at all.........coke, meth, H, and yes sometimes pot cause people to do some fucked up shit and i do not like it when people break into houses to get money for some smack or kill people so they can get high......and i am not saying that you do b/c u disagree with me, this is just my point of view sorry if i offend you

I respect your opinion as well...kinda funny you bring up selfishness because you sound kinda self-righteous.holier than thou if you will...but let me ask you this.when has a drug being illegal (weather it be roids or weed)ever stopped a person from doing them?
DAWG

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2009, 10:04:45 AM »
never, however when something is illegal it becomes socially unacceptable...........t hat prevents it to be as wide spread as alcohol
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2009, 09:08:18 PM »
Interesting post. Yes its true the whole social world does revolve around gouing out and having drinks or going to a party and of course having drinks.  You can say to yourself "Im going out, I dont have to drink I will have water" LOL you will be reaching for a drink in about an hour, you need to be drunk yourself to tolerate drunk people.

Booze does a nice job of lossening people up  Rarely does a date for coffee or lunch turn into a drunken, clothes all over the floor, 3am fuck fest. Some people have fun and enjoy living a different lifestyle, everybody is different, it does keep you out of trouble.  Which I had my fair share in my partying days.  Now just a hit of some green bud here and there puts my mind at ease.

As I get older, I have to pace.

I don't drink to get drunk these days anyway.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 18, 2009, 07:23:15 AM »
When i feel "awful" or need something to get me in the "groove" it's usually 2-4 mg xanax and maybe a few beers. 4 mg of xanax might seem high to some of you, but I'm a big guy and i have had a high tolerance to most medications all my life. Weed is rare here, but there's some hash (both cannabis products). Some time ago i and few of my friend's were smoking BIG time while playing cards and the products were grade A and i did not drop a dime on it. We smoked 4 different kinds of products/hybrids and one of them was this super expensive "innovative" hash hybrid Indian-Thai "flower" and both of my friends (regular size guys) were tripping balls, but i smoked about the same amount as they did combined and just felt a little relaxed. So to each his own.

As for alcohol I'm all for occasional drinking, here in Scandinavia alcohol does not have that "taboo" that it still has in some countries. Funny thing is when i did construction work, there were plenty of guys who were full blown alcoholics and some times they talked about gear (which they did not know anything about) and at the same time were half dead at the time and fully dead now, HAH HAH. They were allways like: "heart attacks, cancer, roid rage and that same BS. Just from hormones that you already have in you, for example testosterone...
So as far as i'm concerned gear should be available to adults legally.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #62 on: February 18, 2009, 11:21:39 AM »
when something is illegal it becomes socially unacceptable
according to whom , exactly ?

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 18, 2009, 08:47:02 PM »
according to whom , exactly ?

society

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2009, 03:26:35 AM »
society

Usually driven by the press...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2009, 10:15:54 AM »
society
i must be in a different society than you

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2009, 02:29:58 PM »
i must be in a different society than you

I think you are, but if something is "socially unacceptable"  The pepole doing the unaccepting are society.  Thats all, not saying I agree with the guy, I been smoking weed since before you were a cum stain in your father's drawers.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2009, 08:30:34 PM »
I think you are, but if something is "socially unacceptable"  The pepole doing the unaccepting are society.  Thats all, not saying I agree with the guy, I been smoking weed since before you were a cum stain in your father's drawers.

I only smoked marijuana once and it didn't do anything for me.

I don't understand how anyone could ever get hooked on such a weak drug.

Then again, I think the same about alcohol.   :-X

DIV

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2009, 08:49:16 PM »

I don't understand how anyone could ever get hooked on such a weak drug.

Then again, I think the same about alcohol.   :-X

DIV

good 4 you..do you believe that someone has a personal right to decide for themselves what to put in there own body?weather it be marijuana,alcohol,or steroids.
DAWG

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2009, 10:00:07 PM »
good 4 you..do you believe that someone has a personal right to decide for themselves what to put in there own body?weather it be marijuana,alcohol,or steroids.

Of course I do.   ::)

"whether", not "weather".   ;D

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2009, 10:36:53 PM »

DIV

You do realize most people have to smoke marijuana 3-5 times before they actually get high from it?  There's some sort of resistance to it in a lot of people, but once it's broken down you can get high anytime you smoke it afterward.  I just got my girlfriend high for her first time and it took her 5 times of smoking it before she got stoned (5 separate occasions).  And it was Bomb Kush which is fairly potent bud.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2009, 10:51:48 PM »
You do realize most people have to smoke marijuana 3-5 times before they actually get high from it?  There's some sort of resistance to it in a lot of people, but once it's broken down you can get high anytime you smoke it afterward.  I just got my girlfriend high for her first time and it took her 5 times of smoking it before she got stoned (5 separate occasions).  And it was Bomb Kush which is fairly potent bud.

I've had a few samples since my initial experience, but it's just not my thing.

It's not good for your lungs either, and anything that is detrimental to my lifting isn't something I'd make a habit of.

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »

It's not good for your lungs either, and anything that is detrimental to my lifting isn't something I'd make a habit of.

DIV

Understandable.  But marijuana isn't really that weak of a drug, some of the breeds they are growing these days are pretty potent.  If you aren't a habitual smoker then it won't effect your lifting performance.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:10 AM »

DIV

I'm in the same boat.  I don't like it.

It makes me feel jittery and really wierd.

I've did it many times when drunk when I was younger, but always swore to never do it again.

About a year ago, my little brother brought some to town and I tried ONE hit on the pipe and had to take a xanax and go to bed I felt such a bad high. 

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 03:37:08 AM »
I'm in the same boat.  I don't like it.

It makes me feel jittery and really wierd.

I've did it many times when drunk when I was younger, but always swore to never do it again.

About a year ago, my little brother brought some to town and I tried ONE hit on the pipe and had to take a xanax and go to bed I felt such a bad high. 

you sound like you already had a history of anxiety/panic attacks.  Weed does bring that on sometimes.