Author Topic: MD operations come to a halt because of Romano  (Read 5872 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Romano, Blechman is in your head!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 10:50:18 PM »
John, it seems that the whole industry doesn't want a 'bar' of you anymore!

Yes, your attempts to dismantel Blechman have certainly backfired!

Gee, so much for 18 years as a 'professional' writer and industry wh#re.

At the end of the day, it is your credibility that is question here John....not Blechman's.

Yes John, you now appear such the hypocrite!

That is why everyone is asking: "If Blechman is such the snake that you allege, then why did you stand by him for the best part of two decades???"

Yes John, you fall unconventionally silent on that issue...hmmmmmm.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 10:57:12 PM »
John, it seems that the whole industry doesn't want a 'bar' of you anymore!

Yes, your attempts to dismantel Blechman have certainly backfired!

Gee, so much for 18 years as a 'professional' writer and industry wh#re.

At the end of the day, it is your credibility that is question here John....not Blechman's.

Yes John, you now appear such the hypocrite!

That is why everyone is asking: "If Blechman is such the snake that you allege, then why did you stand by him for the best part of two decades???"

Yes John, you fall unconventionally silent on that issue...hmmmmmm.
good point.
A

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 11:07:18 PM »
 -Again Romano, answer the question;

''If Blechman is such the slimy, revolting, glute-worshipping schmoe, snake, dog, hyporcite, user and abuser that you have alleged then WHY did you stand by him and MD for 18 years???

io856

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 11:09:08 PM »

''If Blechman is such the slimy, revolting, glute-worshipping schmoe, snake, dog, hyporcite, user and abuser that you have alleged then WHY did you stand by him and MD for 18 years???
to make a living in something he loves?

::)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 11:25:25 PM »
John, you ruthlessly and callously 'went after' Blechman.  You maliciously and brutally attempted to destroy Blechman and his magazine.

You also went after is readership.  You divulged personal information about the man and his family.

Why did you take it to this level John?  Why did you 'go outside' the system on this occasion?

Well, well, well.  I think in this particular case, Blechman has come up trumps.  He will continue to go from success to success.

And you my bitter friend will languish in bodybuilding obscurity, friendless and without credibility.

Think about it John, who in their right mind would employ you now; after your nasty and untrue assessment of the Blechman!

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:47 AM »
interesting,  ::)
It's like a freak circus!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 10:06:47 AM »

spot on as usual Hank...

the big fan

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 02:55:17 PM »
I agree with Hank ray   I mean Wood      sorry Shawn

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 02:57:36 PM »
hahha classic hank thread

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
Hank slaying the dragon of disinformation in these most troubled of times
$

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2009, 04:38:09 PM »
John, for 18 long years you bent over for Blechman. 

For 18 long years you took it deep and hard. 

For 18 long years you willingly took his length, balls deep.

Now that Blechman has thrown you and Palumbo to the shit pile, it is you who has attempted to destroy everything-Blechman!

The word 'credibility' comes to mind.  Yes John, you don't have any 'credibility' left!

And also, it appears that your 'felonious ways' are coming back to the fray.  Yes, stealing Blechman's business plan and claiming it as your own is not very intelligent John!  Hmmmmmm.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2009, 05:47:33 PM »
Blechman is a joke, where would he be without daddy's money , or his dad starting Twinlab btw ?

what has blechman actually acomplished other then being glued to victor's glutes everytime he competes?

big-bri

• Getbig II
  • Yeah Buddy!
RxMuscle
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2009, 06:24:07 PM »
Anybody know the deal with RxMuscle.com?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: RxMuscle
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2009, 06:26:04 PM »
It's a website. True?
U

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2009, 06:29:53 PM »
a website obsessed with steve blechman and MD

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2009, 06:33:39 PM »
"That's ok son, you can do it... on the boat!"

Phsysix club.  Physxics club.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2009, 07:03:55 PM »
Anybody know the deal with RxMuscle.com?
spammmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2009, 07:56:25 PM »
It's a three week old site that is owned and run by Dave Palumbo and John Romano. It is growing rappidly and is very good. The Beef thinks it has close to 3000 members already . . . it's the home of The wack pac radio show ( which had Lou Ferrigno on this week.) The Beef ( or should I say 619Rules is a member already ;) )

Check it out muscle heads . . . http://www.rxmuscle.com/

The Beef

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2009, 08:22:42 PM »
Romano and Palumbo have attempted to sabotage Blechman's operations via this so-called website RX Muscle.

The two felons have based their entire marketing campaign (for this site) around canning Blechman for his alleged dubious practices and procedures.

The felons, to this day, are continuing to spread misinformation about Blechman.  They continue to coax members away from the MD site. Yes, they are dirty dogs!

And yes, the RX Muscle site is just a direct ripoff of the MD vehicle.

In summary, the two felons and their recent business venture, has 'fail' written all over it. 

And also, they still have not secured any 'real' concrete sponsorship deals....Hmmmmm, and i wonder why?  LOL.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: MD operations come to a halt because of Romano
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2009, 03:26:43 AM »
They paid their debt to society and are entitled to opportunity.

Blechman does indeed practice poor business  ( with holding checks, dismissal with out severance etc. )

With respect to ripping of MD's site, was it not designed by Dave?

The Beef

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2009, 05:39:58 AM »
What a wacked out freak show body building is  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2009, 05:41:46 AM »
blechman is a madman.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 01:19:28 PM »
John, for 18 long years you bent over for Blechman. 

For 18 long years you took it deep and hard. 

For 18 long years you willingly took his length, balls deep.

Now that Blechman has thrown you and Palumbo to the shit pile, it is you who has attempted to destroy everything-Blechman!

The word 'credibility' comes to mind.  Yes John, you don't have any 'credibility' left!

And also, it appears that your 'felonious ways' are coming back to the fray.  Yes, stealing Blechman's business plan and claiming it as your own is not very intelligent John!  Hmmmmmm.

Ouch!!!!  ;D
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »
Was Romano heavily involved in the Mexican steroid business even in later years? Was Scott Jensen (aka Author L.Rea)? Why did he go to jail? John's buddy Duchaine was involved with some counterfeit steroid labs there (he talked about it).

John can't be talking about nutritional supplements when he says he was " deeply involved in that business down there"? Or maybe he is?

Quote from: John Romano
I’m in the process of doing an in depth article to set the record straight on all this ALRI business. It’s taking a while to get all my interviews and research on the topic compiled because I want this piece to completely dispel the flood of erroneous information that has accumulated around my friend. In the mean time, I’m going to make a short statement disclosing a small portion of what I know to be true. The rest will follow, so please be patient.

I’ve known ALR (Scott) for a little over 15 years. I know much about his company, his philosophy, and his products. I use, and have used, his products for a long time with great results. I know his history, I know why he went to prison and I know what’s at stake if he were to go back. I know his wife, I know his son, I know his family situation. While we live in different states, we have seen each other quite a bit over the years. He even visited me when I lived in Mexico.

As far as ALRI operating plants in Mexico producing products for export to the US, I’ll say this. I lived in Mexico for five years and still do business there. If there were any plants down there producing supplements for ALRI, believe me, I’d know about them. I’m VERY well connected in Mexico. Mexican import and export laws are extremely cumbersome to comply with when medicines and dietary aids are involved. I was deeply involved in that business down there and if Scott had plants producing drugs or product for export to the US it would have been inconceivable that I wouldn’t know about it. Other than Scott telling me point blank there are no such plants, I am, through my own resources, dead sure ALRI does not produce product in Mexico for import to the US. If anyone has proof to the contrary, I would love to see it.

Now, about his products being spiked with other ingredients…. This is a broad and convoluted topic that I am in the process of unraveling for you. I’m interviewing FDA inspectors and the testers as well as several key people in the ALRI hierarchy. From what I know so far, I am very, very confident that Scott is not intentionally putting drugs in his supplements. There is a very good reason as to how they got in there and I will explain it all – complete with government testimony – in due time.

ALRI has always supported Dave and me and the support has always gone both ways. We are currently negotiating a sponsorship arrangement with ALRI for this site and both Dave and I feel their products and their company are worthy of welcoming back into our family. If anyone has any indisputable hard proof that ALRI is intentionally doing anything subversive I invite you to proffer that evidence. Supposition is one thing, but when vicious accusations hamper one’s business, a whole different can of worms is opened. If you are wrong, someone gets hurt. And that’s not right.

Under no circumstances will Dave and I take just anyone’s money. There are certainly companies who’s money we will not take, and we have already rejected more than one. ALRI is not one of them. We believe their real products (not the counterfeits) are sound, effective and of high quality, and worthy of our alignment.

Again, I can’t stress enough, if anyone has any hard evidence that negates what I believe to be true please offer it up. You will be doing your part to keep this community on the up and up. In the absence of such proof, I would ask that you please couch your public comments to your opinions only.

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2009, 04:03:27 PM »
....wow, time to go pick up some copies of MD now that the dipshit Romano and Palumbo-NoPro are GONZO...shit, did they ditch that fuckhead Valentino too!?!?!?

HUZZZAH!!!

GO MD!!!.... ;D