Author Topic: MD operations come to a halt because of Romano  (Read 5871 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: MD operations come to a halt because of Romano
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah Romano....enough!

You also claimed to know Blechman very well...18 years, i recall?

Yes, you knew Blechman so well that in the darkness he snuck up on you and shitcanned your felonious butt!

I don't believe one single word that comes out of your criminal mouth!  You defend that crook Scott.  You speak of him like he is some kind of businss-god-genius....Yes John, you once spoke of Blechman in the same light!

Bottom line, you diatribes reek of a desperate man, a broke man.  A man with zero credibility.  A man that is reviled in the industry and that no company would touch with a fifty foot barge pole.

Yes John, mud sticks.  You are a dirty criminal and you still associate with dangerous criminals down in Mexico!

Stop bringing shit into this industry John.  You are a disgrace!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2009, 09:59:13 PM »
They paid their debt to society and are entitled to opportunity.

Blechman does indeed practice poor business  ( with holding checks, dismissal with out severance etc. )

With respect to ripping of MD's site, was it not designed by Dave?

The Beef

I'm sorry but I find that very hard to believe that Blechman would withhold paychecks simply because there is a payroll dept to handle that. 

And as far as Romano is concerned regarding severence pay, he was an independent contractor...he essentially runs his own business which gives him a number of tax benefits that he has had over the years.  However, by not being an employee, he doesn't get one.

Not that it matters, when I was laid off from Alltel, I only got 6 weeks pay for my severence package and 90 more days of health insurance.  Its not much in the scheme of things 

Lets not forget that severence packages are for people who are laid off or resigned from their positions.....NOT FIRED!!! 
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2009, 03:00:14 AM »
felonious butt!

His versions of Round Midnight and Straight No Chaser are second to none.

checkmate

• Getbig II
  • Blaaargo Argo!
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2009, 08:21:29 AM »
Yeah, yeah, yeah Romano....enough!

You also claimed to know Blechman very well...18 years, i recall?

Yes, you knew Blechman so well that in the darkness he snuck up on you and shitcanned your felonious butt!

I don't believe one single word that comes out of your criminal mouth!  You defend that crook Scott.  You speak of him like he is some kind of businss-god-genius....Yes John, you once spoke of Blechman in the same light!
Bottom line, you diatribes reek of a desperate man, a broke man.  A man with zero credibility.  A man that is reviled in the industry and that no company would touch with a fifty foot barge pole.
Yes John, mud sticks.  You are a dirty criminal and you still associate with dangerous criminals down in Mexico!
Stop bringing shit into this industry John.  You are a disgrace!

hehe Bump for truth. ;D
It's like a freak circus!

body88

Re: RxMuscle
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2009, 08:52:16 AM »
It's a three week old site that is owned and run by Dave Palumbo and John Romano. It is growing rappidly and is very good. The Beef thinks it has close to 3000 members already . . . it's the home of The wack pac radio show ( which had Lou Ferrigno on this week.) The Beef ( or should I say 619Rules is a member already ;) )

Check it out muscle heads . . . http://www.rxmuscle.com/

The Beef

So what?  MD is a magazine that nets millions of advertising dollars each year.  They now have Yates posting on their website and writing for them and "Joe Schmoe" lifter is much more likely to purchase an MD then log on to Romano's crappy website.  Profitable websites have hundreds of thousans of member or millions of members.  Shit, you can purchase a small banner add on most major websites for under grand a month.  There is no money in websites like Romanos or even MD's really....the money is in the advertising dollars that flow in from the magazine and the feature video that keeps people subscribing.  Sure you can make some dollars online, but I would that the lions share of MD's money comes from their rag.  How is Romano's new website of going to make money?  MD's site is a reward for the people who purchase their magazine and an added way to drive magazine sales.  Forums are not a profitable kind of website...I mean honestly, how much do you think Getbig is worth?  Now compare that to bb.com. You know why bb.com has a forum?  For shits and giggles, the real money is in their online sales.

You guys talk about MD being a advertising catalog....well all those adds cost money.  These two guys come off as little bitches.  People get fired and thats the way life words.  They are just giving MD more publicity by bashing them all the time on their own board.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »
If MD or Bodybuilding.com were smart, they would go after David Goggins...The guy is a Navy Seal who once was a powerlifter and now runs super Marathon's...The guy literally would outlast Jesus on the cross...Imagine the shit he could write about...