Author Topic: Starbucks to offer instant coffee, less than $1  (Read 844 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Starbucks to offer instant coffee, less than $1
« on: February 17, 2009, 08:10:11 AM »
Die Starbucks, DIE!

The coffee chain set to unveil 'Via' Tuesday, which will sell for less than $1 a packet.

(Reuters) -- Starbucks Corp, whose chief executive is trying to fight "misperceptions about affordability" for the coffee chain's brands, will unveil Tuesday its new "Via" instant coffee that will sell for less than $1 per cup.

The company, which recently announced another round of store closures and job cuts, will begin selling Via next month. A trio of single-serve Via packets will sell for $2.95 and 12 packets will be priced at $9.95

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Starbucks to offer instant coffee, less than $1
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:16:03 AM »
the only company I'm hoping goes out of business.  Their coffee sucks.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 11:48:39 AM »
Ever wonder why Starbucks is the most popular coffee chain in the world by far? Here is one theory:

Star = star of David
Bucks = money

Starbucks = money for Israel

This chain recently won an award for being a large donator of funds to the Zionists in Israel. Details of the award were posted on Starbucks main website. Those details have since been removed off the website. Look into this if you doubt it.

Here is more interesting stuff. Do you know who the chick on the logo is? No, she is not a mermaid or siren but a figure named Isis. The 2 pillars she is standing between represent the span of the Age of Aquarius that we are just now entering into. Most people with the exception of clever individuals like Sevastase will never understand the symbolism being presented to us in every day life. This next part will seem a bit far fetched but those who understand the occult know that Isis represents the female that gives birth to the antichrist (Baal representing the male father part). Those really in the know understand about how all this ties into the building of the 3rd temple in Jerusalem spoken about in the major religions. Now, I’m off to buy a large Americano at Starbucks.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 12:07:15 PM »
Ever wonder why Starbucks is the most popular coffee chain in the world by far? Here is one theory:

Star = star of David
Bucks = money

This chain recently won an award for being a large donator of funds to the Zionists in Israel. Details of the award were posted on Starbucks main website. Those details have since been removed off the website. Look into this if you doubt it.

Here is more interesting stuff. Do you know who the chick on the logo is? No, she is not a mermaid or siren but a figure named Isis. The 2 pillars she is standing between represent the span of the Age of Aquarius that we are just now entering into. Most people with the exception of clever individuals like Sevastase will never understand the symbolism being presented to us in every day life. This next part will seem a bit far fetched but those who understand the occult know that Isis represents the female that gives birth to the antichrist (Baal representing the male father part). Those really in the know understand about how all this ties into the building of the 3rd temple in Jerusalem spoken about in the major religions. Now, I’m off to buy a large Americano at Starbucks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2357448098911229950&ei=zhibSZq3GoSa-wG6woztCw&q=illuminati
carpe` vaginum!

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
Hey Toxie, ...where ya been?

Thanks for that advice a few months ago. The recipient found it extremely helpful :D
w

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 07:21:07 PM »

Star = star of David
Bucks = money

If people don't understand what these symbols mean, what difference does it make?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 07:46:35 PM »
I think you're right about that being isis.  the headdress is similar and has specific meaning. 

The star+bucks is wrong.

Also the money for Israel is based on a hoax letter:
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=4780

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »
If people don't understand what these symbols mean, what difference does it make?
I guess it would matter to those who understand and wouldn't matter to those who don't.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 08:34:16 PM »
I guess it would matter to those who understand and wouldn't matter to those who don't.

So they make these business signs to rub it in the peoples faces that are fimiliar with these symbols? hmmm  :-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 08:52:59 PM »
So they make these business signs to rub it in the peoples faces that are fimiliar with these symbols? hmmm  :-\
not thinking that would be the idea.  The importance of symbols goes back thousands of years.  I don't think it's ever been about rubbing it in the faces of those who don't understand them.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »
not thinking that would be the idea.  The importance of symbols goes back thousands of years.  I don't think it's ever been about rubbing it in the faces of those who don't understand them.

I kinda see what your sayng but then what would be the message Starbucks is trying to send with their sign? How does the anti Christ fit in with coffee? Do the CEO's pray at an altar of Satan or something? Just trying to understad the whole point of it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 09:12:46 PM »
I kinda see what your sayng but then what would be the message Starbucks is trying to send with their sign? How does the anti Christ fit in with coffee? Do the CEO's pray at an altar of Satan or something? Just trying to understad the whole point of it.
It doesn't fit into their coffee.  He's wrong about the antichrist association with Isis.  Isis was around before the Christian Antichrist association.  Maybe starbucks has intention in their symbol and maybe they don't.  Maybe the designer had a book of symbolism and just incorporated ancient symbols into the design.  If he's thinking about anti-christ with Isis, the only angle I can guess at is masonic/rosicrucian related. In regards to a masonic savior or what some have said is the antichrist ties to isis.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 09:19:02 PM »
It doesn't fit into their coffee.  He's wrong about the antichrist association with Isis.  Isis was around before the Christian Antichrist association.  Maybe starbucks has intention in their symbol and maybe they don't.  Maybe the designer had a book of symbolism and just incorporated ancient symbols into the design.  If he's thinking about anti-christ with Isis, the only angle I can guess at is masonic/rosicrucian related. In regards to a masonic savior or what some have said is the antichrist ties to isis.

Thanks for the explaination mang.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »
Thanks for the explaination mang.
no problem, hope it helped ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2009, 09:24:08 PM »
for anyone who's interested, I have an interesting angle on Isis in regards to christ posted on the religious board:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=181260.0

shameless self promotion of my thread :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2009, 10:16:33 PM »

Star = star of David
Bucks = money

With all your nice theories you should check and see that Starbucks failed miserably in Israel....so...I guess you need to form another CT.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 01:04:58 PM »
Hey Toxie, ...where ya been?

Thanks for that advice a few months ago. The recipient found it extremely helpful :D

hiya judi...

on the where i've been...well looooong story hon...i'll give ya a call sometimes with the details!  :-*
carpe` vaginum!