Author Topic: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD  (Read 19042 times)

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »
???

;D

HAHAHAHA my brain hurts from laughing so fuckin hard.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2009, 03:09:52 AM »
Juicers look good, naturals look like crap.  Hope this helps. 

when juicers come of they look crappier than naturals.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2009, 04:42:48 AM »
whats the point of training natural.

1. you get little to no results unless you diet and train constantly for 10 years

2. once those 10 years are over and you stop working out they disappear

3. why would you train 10 years to get the same result of 12 week cycle of test

finally who can actually be bothered training years upon years to look just above average

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2009, 04:53:08 AM »

1. you get little to no results unless you diet and train constantly for 10 years

finally who can actually be bothered training years upon years to look just above average
::)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2009, 04:57:00 AM »
Being natural all has to do with genetics. Not all natural people will look crappy as Layne, so don't get discouraged. Everybody is different when it comes to muscle shape etc.

spinnis

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 01, 2009, 05:06:47 AM »

??? ???

Bad/old/offseason pictures not doing the guy's physique justice.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2009, 05:08:00 AM »
Being natural all has to do with genetics. Not all natural people will look crappy as Layne, so don't get discouraged. Everybody is different when it comes to muscle shape etc.
Bingo
If Layne had better genetic shape, he would look incredible

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: March 01, 2009, 05:09:57 AM »

::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #109 on: March 01, 2009, 05:41:01 AM »
That's because when they come off they are naturals, Mars my friend.   ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 01, 2009, 06:13:06 AM »
Haha look at that fucking picture of Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys are fucking telling me in contest shape Layne is natural???????  Look at the difference between Sandow who was in fact natural and Layne.  There is NO FUCKING way Layne is natural when he's in contest shape.  He may not be using anabolics but he sure as fuck aint natural.  Some of you have no fucking clue what drugs do to a physique.  And diet and nutrition wasn't really that different back in Sandow's time.  In fact I'd say those guys were much more intuitive and ate better than people nowadays.  You guys act like the lifters of the 30's and 40's were neanderthals or something.  They were some of the strongest natural guys to have ever lived back in the day..  And they ate VERY well.  With the advent of drugs and supplements bodybuilding nutrition actually went down hill.  Food became more processed etc. 

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2009, 07:25:07 AM »
Buy the dvd or don't.  Read his material or don't.  For a bunch of people that keep posting how stupid/worthless/small he is, this post sure does have a lot of views/responses.  All you guys have done is draw attention to him and possibly create more business for him.  I think it's funny.  Who cares what condition anyone gets in.  Who cares if you know someone bigger.  Does it really matter?  I guess it does to those that have no life, which seems to be quite a few in this thread.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2009, 07:31:41 AM »
Buy the dvd or don't.  Read his material or don't.  For a bunch of people that keep posting how stupid/worthless/small he is, this post sure does have a lot of views/responses.  All you guys have done is draw attention to him and possibly create more business for him.  I think it's funny.  Who cares what condition anyone gets in.  Who cares if you know someone bigger.  Does it really matter?  I guess it does to those that have no life, which seems to be quite a few in this thread.
Hi Layne, just because somone makes a criticism about your physqiue dosen't mean they have no life ok?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #113 on: March 01, 2009, 07:59:34 AM »
Haha look at that fucking picture of Sandow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys are fucking telling me in contest shape Layne is natural???????  Look at the difference between Sandow who was in fact natural and Layne.  There is NO FUCKING way Layne is natural when he's in contest shape.  He may not be using anabolics but he sure as fuck aint natural.  Some of you have no fucking clue what drugs do to a physique.  And diet and nutrition wasn't really that different back in Sandow's time.  In fact I'd say those guys were much more intuitive and ate better than people nowadays.  You guys act like the lifters of the 30's and 40's were neanderthals or something.  They were some of the strongest natural guys to have ever lived back in the day..  And they ate VERY well.  With the advent of drugs and supplements bodybuilding nutrition actually went down hill.  Food became more processed etc. 

Pssst....Layne is drug free....

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 01, 2009, 08:00:51 AM »

..or in McMannus' case they look just as crappy on.

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 01, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »
Hi Layne, just because somone makes a criticism about your physqiue dosen't mean they have no life ok?

I am a lot of things, but not layne.  Go to google, type in 1fast400, see if you can figure it out.

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 01, 2009, 01:34:47 PM »

Is Eugene Sandow the litmus test for what a drug-free bodybuilder is capable of attaining? Do you think a guy who doesn't take roids or GH can look any better than Sandow? What do you define as "natural?" So is just food "natural" and no protein powders, vitamins or minerals. Or is "natural" any OTC supplements that aren't prohormones?

If Norton isn't "natural" and it's so easy to see that he isn't, can you tell us what he's taking and how he's passing drug tests in two differnt federations? I've heard these claims that most top "naturals" are not natural. Can you please tell me how these guys are getting around the tests?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 01, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »
Layne NOT NATURAL
Tommy Jeffers aka SPORTO NOT NATURAL
Josh Treninent or whatever NOT NATURAL  but more believable than the previous two

By the way dumbass they don't test for a host of things such as Ephedrine.  I know Sporto uses ephedrine to get into contest shape.  it's all over Lyle McDonald's protocols which he is the poster boy for. 

And natural to me is food and food only.  Creatine, vitamins, minerals yeah whatever those supplements don't give you the kind of contest shape these natural guys get into. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 01, 2009, 06:45:04 PM »
Layne NOT NATURAL
Josh Treninent or whatever NOT NATURAL  but more believable than the previous two

By the way dumbass they don't test for a host of things such as Ephedrine.  I know Sporto uses ephedrine to get into contest shape.  it's all over Lyle McDonald's protocols which he is the poster boy for. 

And natural to me is food and food only.  Creatine, vitamins, minerals yeah whatever those supplements don't give you the kind of contest shape these natural guys get into. 

Pssst....Layne is STILL drug free....

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #119 on: March 01, 2009, 06:51:41 PM »
Pssst....Layne is drug free....

You full of it and it isnt truth. Give you a hint...shit.

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »
Layne NOT NATURAL

Who is "they" that do not test for ephedrine? NPC? INBF? ABA? NGA? What if "natural" to another guy is just not using steroids since they are illegal. Ephedrine is still sold OTC and not illegal. Anything OTC is OK with NPC "natural"  Do you think Norton and Jeffers are using ephedrine only or ephedrine and steroids? Is there conditioning possible if they were much skinnier and not holding onto so much muscle (which doesn't look like much compared to steroid users)?

The term "natural" used to mean not using steroids. Nothing else was invented yet in the late 1970s when the term was coined. Should there be another term now?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2009, 08:16:25 PM »

That's because the Roider/Natty rivalry will go on as long as there is bodybuilding; each side thinking it knows the truth.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2009, 08:49:55 PM »
if clen/ECA/t3/peptides/gh/aas using quick esthers is considered natural than yes Layne is natural. :D

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2009, 09:40:47 PM »
if clen/ECA/t3/peptides/gh/aas using quick esthers is considered natural than yes Layne is natural. :D

Don't you think he'd look much better than he does if he was taking all that stuff? If he's taking what you say, it seems pointless because he's not that big at all. sure his conditioning is great, but he's skinny in comparison to guys I've seen who have only done a cycle or two of d-bol.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »
You full of it and it isnt truth. Give you a hint...shit.

Speak english.....