Author Topic: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD  (Read 19366 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »
You're embarrassing yourself melting down left and right over Layne Norton.  It's rather pathetic.  Why do you care so much about one guy?  He's obviously a fake.  You're starting to sound like an evangelist at a Benny Hinn event. 

Please produce a melt down.  YOU are the one who is probably raging over how no one is coming to your defense.  You cared enough to ask for my pic, then tried to play it off like you didnt care about what I looked like.  You are so distraught over not being able to accomplish what Layne has that you have to cry 'foul'.  Face it....you have epic jealousy of him.  I would even go so far as to say Vince has a better physique than you.  Hell, at least Vince has the balls to post his pic.  You....pfffffft.  Ridiculous claim of "250lbs-with-visible-abs".  HA HA HA....ok "McMannus"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2009, 09:56:25 AM »
Some people can't handle the truth.... ;D

Meltdown..

The only truth is that you are the biggest joke on every big bodybuilding forum on the net.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2009, 10:27:58 AM »
Just a quick point of fact to enlighten the debate...

Lets put 6'5'' and 250 lbs with visible abs into perspective: ...at 6'2'' (a full three inches shorter) Arnold Schwatzisname barely had any hint of abs at 250 lbs. Arnold's best-ever showing was 237 lbs at the '74 Olympia, and he only weighed 225 lbs for the '75 Olympia featured in Pumping Iron.

Liberalismo.......6'5 250 aint that big.

...either MuscleMacMannus has a loose interpretation of "with abs" or he's had a hundred gallon horse-faeces-enema.

Either way he's full of horseshit.

The Luke

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »
Perhaps visible abs means he was wearing one of those old MuscleMag tshirts that were the fake abs showing?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »
When guys on the internet say "with abs"  It's normally if they were dehydrated and hit the right light in their bathroom mirror, they might see their two upper abs.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »
Haha fuckers still melting down left and right over this stupid thread.  With abs doesn't mean in contest shape to me.  It means they are still "visible".  I.e. not just a slab of fat with out any definition i.e. QueerFarts.  Lots of powerlifters and strongmen are 280-300lbs with visible abdominal muscles. 

Arnold was never 6'2.  but your dumbass probably believes he had a legit 21 inch arm.   ::)  Also his abs were very VISIBLE even when he was bulking and at his heaviest around 19/20 years old.  You guys pathetically naive.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2009, 12:19:12 AM »
Haha fuckers still melting down left and right over this stupid thread.  With abs doesn't mean in contest shape to me.  It means they are still "visible".  I.e. not just a slab of fat with out any definition i.e. QueerFarts.  Lots of powerlifters and strongmen are 280-300lbs with visible abdominal muscles. 

Arnold was never 6'2.  but your dumbass probably believes he had a legit 21 inch arm.   ::)  Also his abs were very VISIBLE even when he was bulking and at his heaviest around 19/20 years old.  You guys pathetically naive.

Melting?  HA HA....even SF/QO posted a pic.  Not you.  Nope.  You are too scared someone will photoshop you.  Wow!  If you look that good, why would you worry?  In any event, you are the who melts down anyone states Layne is natural.  Do you wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Laynes not natural!" only to have your boyfriend gently stroke your head and say "Hush little fatty dont you cry...I'm just gonna cum in your eye".

McMannus you seem like the type of guy who makes weekly appointments to your proctologist because you want to be safe and feel early detection is the only way to go.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2009, 12:45:30 AM »
Melting?  HA HA....even SF/QO posted a pic.  Not you.  Nope.  You are too scared someone will photoshop you.  Wow!  If you look that good, why would you worry?  In any event, you are the who melts down anyone states Layne is natural.  Do you wake up in the middle of the night screaming "Laynes not natural!" only to have your boyfriend gently stroke your head and say "Hush little fatty dont you cry...I'm just gonna cum in your eye".

McMannus you seem like the type of guy who makes weekly appointments to your proctologist because you want to be safe and feel early detection is the only way to go.

LMAO! Major meltdown.  You must have no life posting this late on a Friday night.   

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2009, 01:44:58 AM »
lmfao at this thread major meltdowns all over  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2009, 08:10:56 AM »
LMAO! Major meltdown.  You must have no life posting this late on a Friday night.   

Says the man who replied at 12:45am...ha ha...epic backfire.  Try again tubby. 

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:54 AM »
People who think Layne Norton isn't natural are fucking stupid.

That means you, muscle dumbassmanus. Wow. I think my model female friend who's dumber than dirt knows more than you do. You are so incredibly stupid.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2009, 01:00:39 PM »
Says the man who replied at 12:45am...ha ha...epic backfire.  Try again tubby. 

Haha I was working dumbass. 

MarvinEder you're the stupid fuck.  Layne isn't natural.  You know nothing about competitive bodybuilding at the natural level dipshit.

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2009, 03:24:36 PM »
MarvinEder you're the stupid fuck.  Layne isn't natural.  You know nothing about competitive bodybuilding at the natural level dipshit.
Muscle Fuckman us, you're the stupid fuck.  Layne is natural.  You know nothing about competitive bodybuilding at the natural level dipshit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »

Ahhh..the ol' "I was working excuse".  Good thing your pimp allowed you time to quick get on GetBig.  Nice guy.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »
I compare Layne Norton's dvds to this.

Meaning, I'm not going to be watching it anytime soon.

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2009, 03:57:48 PM »
you must be one of those posters that doesn't even lift weights.
you don't have experience to base your absurd conclusion on.
shame.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2009, 04:02:13 PM »
somebody posted a parody video on here a few days ago, some kids making fun of Layne NOrton and his stomping...that was da funny

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2009, 04:34:53 PM »
you must be one of those posters that doesn't even lift weights.
you don't have experience to base your absurd conclusion on.
shame.

LMAO!  Another schmoe melt down over "natural" bodybuilder status.  Layne isn't natural end of story. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »
LMAO!  Another schmoe melt down over "natural" bodybuilder status.  Layne isn't natural end of story. 

Still can't handle it that you are wrong.  You going to "work" tonight too...then log on and bang on your keyboard some more TRYING in vain to convince people he's not natural?  Again..lets see a pic fatty

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2009, 05:51:28 PM »
Still can't handle it that you are wrong.  You going to "work" tonight too...then log on and bang on your keyboard some more TRYING in vain to convince people he's not natural?  Again..lets see a pic fatty
he won't post one, he claimed he had 35 inch legs as well, but anyway i agree with you DF4L, Layne is a hell of a natty bodybuilder and tremendously strong.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2009, 07:18:28 PM »
So DrugFree4Life do you believe Sporto aka Tommy Jeffers is natural as well?  LMAO! 

I know for a fucking FACT that guy is NOT natural.  He's a "scivation" athlete like Norton!  Haha you guys really are MORONS! 

Which steroids has Jeffers done, except the short M1T run he admitted to?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2009, 07:21:22 PM »
 ???

;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2009, 07:48:45 PM »
???

;D

;D ;D, best part is after he lifts the dog and stomps off to the garage...hahaha

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2009, 07:54:23 PM »
he won't post one, he claimed he had 35 inch legs as well, but anyway i agree with you DF4L, Layne is a hell of a natty bodybuilder and tremendously strong.

HA HA HA.....250lbs-visible abs-35" thighs.  Wow....  ::)

Dude, you at least posted a pic...and dont make claims you cant back up.  This douche....well, his posts speak volumes.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2009, 08:36:52 PM »
Juicers look good, naturals look like crap.  Hope this helps.