Author Topic: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD  (Read 19027 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Review of Layne Norton's "Unleashed!" DVD
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2009, 01:23:44 PM »
Looks like DA loaned him his toupee  :-\

TEAM Nasser

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 12:47:29 AM »
Would love to hear your 'theory' on that one.  As a life-time drug free bodybuilder myself I get a kick out of comments like yours when they are directed at people like Layne.

See the other threads on Layne Norton you dumbass.  Norton has never been "natural".  But if you think diet drugs and prohormones make you natural well more power to you.  You're probably a fraud as well. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:47 AM »
well if you want to get on stage and look like that you need stuff like that otherwise you will end up looking like a grasshopper, he looks somewhat full and when completely natural thats quite impossible imo. maybe hes a natural trainer but only uses stuff in his preparation.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »
Did Layne really use PHs? Prove? What other stuff did he use? Prove?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 01:57:54 AM »
Did Layne really use PHs? Prove? What other stuff did he use? Prove?

Shut up.....you're just a child.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 03:34:19 AM »
its always more interesting to me to see a natural train for maximum results than some juiced up freak who grow just by looking at weights.
Layne is more natural than ONE!!!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 05:12:18 AM »
Shut up.....you're just a child.
hahahahahahahahaha

175lbs by 31st July

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 06:04:09 AM »
No offense to naturals out there (I was one for 15 years before crossing over)...but I gotta say I am surprised there is even a market for "natural" bodybuilding DVDs in the first place.  Even as a natural the only bodybuilding DVD I ever found worth a look were Ronnie's just because of the level of intensity and poundages he trained with in the gym.  To me the fact that Ronnie was sauced out of his mind really didn't factor into whether his DVD was worth watching.

On the other hand watching a "natural" bodybuilding oriented DVD seems simply like a televised nap.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 07:44:55 AM »
See the other threads on Layne Norton you dumbass.  Norton has never been "natural".  But if you think diet drugs and prohormones make you natural well more power to you.  You're probably a fraud as well. 

Wow...resorting to petty name calling.  Did you pound your keyboard really hard typing that make sure I knew you were mad?  As far as being a fraud....I compete in the WNBF and used ONE BOTTLE of AST's Androstene (or whatever the first one was that came out)....found no resutls from it.  Then later I tried Ultimate Nutrition's NOR-19.  Again, one bottle.  I didnt really see that much either if I recall.  Didnt feel the justification of $$$$$ > results.  So, if in your pristine eyes that makes me not drug free....so be it.

As far as other thread....I asked you a direct question.  YOU.  Not what other people say...what YOUR reasoning's are.  Lastly...I know you've been called out to show a pic...care to impress me with how you can back yourself up?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2009, 07:45:46 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2009, 08:15:37 AM »
Wow...resorting to petty name calling.  Did you pound your keyboard really hard typing that make sure I knew you were mad?  As far as being a fraud....I compete in the WNBF and used ONE BOTTLE of AST's Androstene (or whatever the first one was that came out)....found no resutls from it.  Then later I tried Ultimate Nutrition's NOR-19.  Again, one bottle.  I didnt really see that much either if I recall.  Didnt feel the justification of $$$$$ > results.  So, if in your pristine eyes that makes me not drug free....so be it.

As far as other thread....I asked you a direct question.  YOU.  Not what other people say...what YOUR reasoning's are.  Lastly...I know you've been called out to show a pic...care to impress me with how you can back yourself up?

.  I tried this and that but didn't get any results???? Yadda yadda.  It's always the same bs with you "natural" guys.  The only thing natural is food and lifting.  Period.  Otherwise just another fraud trying to make a living deceiving people.  I mean who the hell respects you guys besides naive teenagers and clueless fans?  Give it up and either actually train naturally or poney up the nutsack and try steroids.....stuff that actually works.  Because a cycle of testosterone is way safer than prohormones. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 08:34:31 AM »
.  I tried this and that but didn't get any results???? Yadda yadda.  It's always the same bs with you "natural" guys.  The only thing natural is food and lifting.  Period.  Otherwise just another fraud trying to make a living deceiving people.  I mean who the hell respects you guys besides naive teenagers and clueless fans?  Give it up and either actually train naturally or poney up the nutsack and try steroids.....stuff that actually works.  Because a cycle of testosterone is way safer than prohormones. 

Wow...did you start crying while typing that?  As far as who respects me?  Lets see...umm...dont care.  You think I'm going to ever be on the cover of SI or any other major magazine?  Will I ever be the spokesman for Nike?  Nope. Nope. As far as training naturally...its what I have been doing for the last 25+ years.  If you recall...those PH's came out in '96 or so.  So, that makes it now 13yrs since that stuff was in my system.  I am not disagreeing with you one bit on the safety thing either.  Again I ask you...can we see what you look like so we may compare you to Layne or do we get more of your lip service? (My guess is we wont)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2009, 05:51:57 AM »
Wow...did you start crying while typing that?  As far as who respects me?  Lets see...umm...dont care.  You think I'm going to ever be on the cover of SI or any other major magazine?  Will I ever be the spokesman for Nike?  Nope. Nope. As far as training naturally...its what I have been doing for the last 25+ years.  If you recall...those PH's came out in '96 or so.  So, that makes it now 13yrs since that stuff was in my system.  I am not disagreeing with you one bit on the safety thing either.  Again I ask you...can we see what you look like so we may compare you to Layne or do we get more of your lip service? (My guess is we wont)

Haha it wouldn't matter if my physiqe is worse or bettr than Layne's.  Like I told your lover liberalismo it doesn't matter.  What matters is Layne is not natural.  Plus I never said he has a shitty physique.   That's not the point. 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:33 AM »
strong guy....
a bit over top on the "gym attitude"
but looks like he loves training...
moves more weight than 80% of pro's ive seen on video
choice is an illusion

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2009, 09:48:47 AM »
Haha it wouldn't matter if my physiqe is worse or bettr than Layne's.  Like I told your lover liberalismo it doesn't matter.  What matters is Layne is not natural.  Plus I never said he has a shitty physique.   That's not the point. 

My lover....ha ha ha ha.  Wow...you're reaching now.  I am STILL waiting for you to give me your reason why you think he's not natural.  Lets hear it.  Otherwise your just another "I cant do it, so others cant either" type of person.

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2009, 10:34:53 AM »
strong guy....
a bit over top on the "gym attitude"
but looks like he loves training...
moves more weight than 80% of pro's ive seen on video

Agreed, amazing strength

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »
You guys that rag him, think about this.  He started out as a normal guy that loved working out.  He decided to learn as much as he could about what he loved, training and dieting.  The majority of people that train, know very little about nutrition and working out.  They just do whatever everyone else does.  He has now dedicated his life to learning as much as possible with how the body deals with amino's and all that fun stuff.  That's a hell of a lot more than what most people do. 

Regardless if he is natural or not, you can still learn from the video.  He has done more with what he has than 99% of the people on this board.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2009, 02:11:56 PM »
Agreed, all these pros think they are genetic gods who grow from anything.  lets see them ditch the sauce and compete naturally.  Drugs give you a huge edge, and anyone who claims they are a finishing tough is full of shit up to their eyeballs.

Hmm. I wonder how raising your test levels 1000% could aid in muscle growth  ::)

My biggest problem with these liars (pro bbers), is that they NEVER want to give the drugs ANY credit. It amusing to hear their bullshit, they are all genetically gifted, have great metabolisms, et cetera.....yet here they are, juicing. Some for decades. Funny the difference one can see when they come "off". They shrink almost overnight.  ::)

BTW, good review GatomJP. I don't own any bbing dvd's (other than Pumping Iron), but this one sounds interesting. I may have to buy it. Oh yeah.....You're not Matt C.  ;) ;D
HAHA, RON.....

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »
My lover....ha ha ha ha.  Wow...you're reaching now.  I am STILL waiting for you to give me your reason why you think he's not natural.  Lets hear it.  Otherwise your just another "I cant do it, so others cant either" type of person.

I'm 6'5 and have been as heavy as 250 with visible abs.  Not "big" but better than 90% of the population.  I never ragged on Layne's physique or strength.  And I think he's got a great attitude and seems like a good guy.  But his natural hype is bullshit.  Plain and simple.  That's my opinion.  If you don't like get over it.  Why do you feel the need to defend the guy so damn much.  Probably deep down you know as well as I do that his whole natural angle is just a way for him to market himself, sell his shitty supplements and MAKE MONEY!  Afterall........working out is his livelihood and he'd never make it as a pro and he wouldn't make any money if he was another gymrat on roids.  So he plays the look at me I'm natural card and everyone buys into it.  I mean look at this thread and all the other ones.  Layne isn't the only guy that works out in the gym, has discipline and work ethic, and knows a lot about training and nutrition.  Lots of guys do and they sure as hell aren't jumping on the "natural" bandwagon.  There is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL he's  natural come contest time.  If you believe that you're a moron.  Plain and simple!  I, like tons of others, know what it takes to diet and get into contest shape and I've done it naturally and enhanced.  They are ENTIRELY two different things and produce entirely two different results.  Fuck my pictures were are your pictures?????????????????  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2009, 02:16:48 PM »
I mean my god..........have any of you ever even gotten into contest shape?  If you think for a second he is natural in that above pic you guys are fucking clueless.  Which doesn't mean shit.....there are tons of clueless people walking around in society.......BBing is no different. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:02 PM »
I'm 6'5 and have been as heavy as 250 with visible abs.  Not "big" but better than 90% of the population.  I never ragged on Layne's physique or strength.  And I think he's got a great attitude and seems like a good guy.  But his natural hype is bullshit.  Plain and simple.  That's my opinion.  If you don't like get over it.  Why do you feel the need to defend the guy so damn much.  Probably deep down you know as well as I do that his whole natural angle is just a way for him to market himself, sell his shitty supplements and MAKE MONEY!  Afterall........working out is his livelihood and he'd never make it as a pro and he wouldn't make any money if he was another gymrat on roids.  So he plays the look at me I'm natural card and everyone buys into it.  I mean look at this thread and all the other ones.  Layne isn't the only guy that works out in the gym, has discipline and work ethic, and knows a lot about training and nutrition.  Lots of guys do and they sure as hell aren't jumping on the "natural" bandwagon.  There is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL he's  natural come contest time.  If you believe that you're a moron.  Plain and simple!  I, like tons of others, know what it takes to diet and get into contest shape and I've done it naturally and enhanced.  They are ENTIRELY two different things and produce entirely two different results.  Fuck my pictures were are your pictures????????????????

Working out is his livelihood?  Wow...must mean that the PhD he got isnt going to do him any good.  6'5 and 250...how much shit were/are YOU on?  So you ARE the type who took the shit because you couldnt do it without?  Point is you DID rag on his physique.  You did so because you are saying his physique is NOT able to be obtained without drugs.  As far as getting over it...if you dont believe he ISNT on something...GET OVER IT.  Deep down I believe him because I have seen how long it has taken him to get where he is at.  From where he started till now.  The guy didnt blow up.  Thus my belief he isnt on anything.  No, Layne isnt the only one who works out (wow that comment by you must have taxed you).  He definitely HAS marketed himself.  His (un)popularity on the boards is phenomenal.  The guy gives out a tremendous amount of helpful advice.  When was the last time YOU did that?  Again, calling me a moron shows what a weak argument you have.  I have been competing for the last 20yrs.  Been bodybuilding for 25.  My highest weight was 230lbs.  A FAT 230.  I hover around 210 in off season now.  My best dead is 565, bench 380, and squat 500.  Sound like someone who is using??  It took me until 2005 to turn pro.  I have made tremendous changes in CONDITIONING as I know that I will probably not gain a shit load more than what I am at right now.  Doesnt make me want to use though.  Below is a pic of me before my last show (competed at around 190).  Its a pic where I look my best.  I have others, but thats what you're getting.  I have shown it and many have critcized.  Do I care?  Nope.  I know what my status is.  I can deal with it....can you?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:55 PM »
I mean my god..........have any of you ever even gotten into contest shape?  If you think for a second he is natural in that above pic you guys are fucking clueless.  Which doesn't mean shit.....there are tons of clueless people walking around in society.......BBing is no different. 

Oh, and if you even want me posting my diet, training, and supps for that show...do a search for my posts.  I did it already.

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2009, 10:01:43 PM »
I'm 6'5 and have been as heavy as 250 with visible abs.  Not "big" but better than 90% of the population.  I never ragged on Layne's physique or strength.  And I think he's got a great attitude and seems like a good guy.  But his natural hype is bullshit.  Plain and simple.  That's my opinion.  If you don't like get over it.  Why do you feel the need to defend the guy so damn much.  Probably deep down you know as well as I do that his whole natural angle is just a way for him to market himself, sell his shitty supplements and MAKE MONEY!  Afterall........working out is his livelihood and he'd never make it as a pro and he wouldn't make any money if he was another gymrat on roids.  So he plays the look at me I'm natural card and everyone buys into it.  I mean look at this thread and all the other ones.  Layne isn't the only guy that works out in the gym, has discipline and work ethic, and knows a lot about training and nutrition.  Lots of guys do and they sure as hell aren't jumping on the "natural" bandwagon.  There is NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL he's  natural come contest time.  If you believe that you're a moron.  Plain and simple!  I, like tons of others, know what it takes to diet and get into contest shape and I've done it naturally and enhanced.  They are ENTIRELY two different things and produce entirely two different results.  Fuck my pictures were are your pictures?????????????????  

You're a liar. Stop claiming you're 6'5" and 250 with visible abs. You're the only fraud here as you CONSTANTLY refuse to post pictures to BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2009, 05:24:51 AM »
Working out is his livelihood?  Wow...must mean that the PhD he got isnt going to do him any good.  6'5 and 250...how much shit were/are YOU on?  So you ARE the type who took the shit because you couldnt do it without?  Point is you DID rag on his physique.  You did so because you are saying his physique is NOT able to be obtained without drugs.  As far as getting over it...if you dont believe he ISNT on something...GET OVER IT.  Deep down I believe him because I have seen how long it has taken him to get where he is at.  From where he started till now.  The guy didnt blow up.  Thus my belief he isnt on anything.  No, Layne isnt the only one who works out (wow that comment by you must have taxed you).  He definitely HAS marketed himself.  His (un)popularity on the boards is phenomenal.  The guy gives out a tremendous amount of helpful advice.  When was the last time YOU did that?  Again, calling me a moron shows what a weak argument you have.  I have been competing for the last 20yrs.  Been bodybuilding for 25.  My highest weight was 230lbs.  A FAT 230.  I hover around 210 in off season now.  My best dead is 565, bench 380, and squat 500.  Sound like someone who is using??  It took me until 2005 to turn pro.  I have made tremendous changes in CONDITIONING as I know that I will probably not gain a shit load more than what I am at right now.  Doesnt make me want to use though.  Below is a pic of me before my last show (competed at around 190).  Its a pic where I look my best.  I have others, but thats what you're getting.  I have shown it and many have critcized.  Do I care?  Nope.  I know what my status is.  I can deal with it....can you?

::)  Honestly I really don't give a shit about you and your physique.

Layne Norton AINT natural plain and simple.  If you believe he is yes you are a moron.  PhD in nutritional science?  HAHA.  Trust me if he didn't market himself like he does he wouldn't be making shit as far as money in the fitness/bodybuilding industry.  That's my point.  PhD in nutritional sciences these days has you waiting tables.  I know.......I minored in Kinesiology.  Hence my point that if he was just another joe blow in the world of bodybuilding he wouldn't be making a name for himself so he jumps on the "Look at me I'm natural" bandwagon makes a name of himself an BAM.....he's extraordinary in everyone's eyes.  This song and dance has been going on for the last 30 years in "natural bodybuilding".  I mean you fuckers act like you are the first ones who ever trained naturally.  You look at guys that were IN FACT natural back in the day and they look nothing like Layne at 28 years old or however old the guy is. 

Liberalismo.......6'5 250 aint that big.  Point is I know what it takes to get into contest shape naturally and enhanced.  And they are worlds apart.  Especially with an 18 inch arm.  Ooooops sorry 17.5. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2009, 05:36:27 AM »
So DrugFree4Life do you believe Sporto aka Tommy Jeffers is natural as well?  LMAO! 

I know for a fucking FACT that guy is NOT natural.  He's a "scivation" athlete like Norton!  Haha you guys really are MORONS! 

Are huge amounts of bronkaid natural in your opinion?  LOL.  What is natural in your opinion schmoe?