Author Topic: Healthy Breakfast...  (Read 2582 times)

Awesomo

• Getbig III
Healthy Breakfast...
« on: February 18, 2009, 08:14:04 PM »
So I enjoy watching tv shows where fat people try to lose weight, and it cracks me up when a 5'5" 300 pounds bitch is showing us all she learned and her new healthy breakfast of 2 wholewheat pancakes, 5 egg whites, turkey bacon, and a low fat smoothie. WTF sure it is better than 2 regular pancakes, 5 whole eggs, and regular bacon with a gallon of oj, but seriously. I fucking eat a whey protein shake with milk for breakfast and maybe a banana. And I fucking lift weights and have a medium to large sized cock. These bitches are never going to get to anything better than 5'5" 200 with that diet.  >:(

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Healthy Breakfast...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 08:15:27 PM »
what brand of whey do u use??
w

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »
I usually just buy ON because it is cheap and has a lot of flavors, but I bought muscle milk for the first time even though it has more calories and less protein and it is literally the greatest thing I have ever tasted. I is cake batter.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »
I usually just buy ON because it is cheap and has a lot of flavors, but I bought muscle milk for the first time even though it has more calories and less protein and it is literally the greatest thing I have ever tasted. I is cake batter.
i just bought on...i got the vanilla flavor-any recomdations for other flavors?
w

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 08:26:15 PM »
lol at the 'cock' reference ... that made total sense  ::)
L

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 08:27:24 PM »

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 08:30:31 PM »

Yeah i usually make sure I have atleast 3 of the 2 pound tubs for variety. My favorite is chocolate mint. But they are all pretty good. The usual ones I get are vanilla ice cream, chocolate mint, cookies and cream, and double chocolate. Banana is pretty good if you like bananas. I don't recommend strawberry and strawberry-banana and tropical punch are awful. Online there are a ton more flavors as well.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 08:34:56 PM »
i like ON as well.. seems like every other type of whey i take i end up shitting within an hour.. but with ON i dont,, so that leads me to believe it stays in and works better in my system.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2009, 08:48:19 PM »
Yeah i usually make sure I have atleast 3 of the 2 pound tubs for variety. My favorite is chocolate mint. But they are all pretty good. The usual ones I get are vanilla ice cream, chocolate mint, cookies and cream, and double chocolate. Banana is pretty good if you like bananas. I don't recommend strawberry and strawberry-banana and tropical punch are awful. Online there are a ton more flavors as well.
cookies and cream sounds good-thanks

i like ON as well.. seems like every other type of whey i take i end up shitting within an hour.. but with ON i dont,, so that leads me to believe it stays in and works better in my system.
x2
w

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »
So I enjoy watching tv shows where fat people try to lose weight, and it cracks me up when a 5'5" 300 pounds bitch is showing us all she learned and her new healthy breakfast of 2 wholewheat pancakes, 5 egg whites, turkey bacon, and a low fat smoothie. WTF sure it is better than 2 regular pancakes, 5 whole eggs, and regular bacon with a gallon of oj, but seriously. I fucking eat a whey protein shake with milk for breakfast and maybe a banana. And I fucking lift weights and have a medium to large sized cock. These bitches are never going to get to anything better than 5'5" 200 with that diet.  >:(

ha ha ha awesomo classic one of my fav episodes

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2009, 10:02:55 PM »
Pics or it never happened :-X

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
Pics or it never happened :-X

Gayest request ever....  ???

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »

I've had strawberry and vanilla

both awesome for the first couple of weeks.. but most flavours get tedious as you get through them

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:20 AM »
a whey shake and banana for breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o my Lord you must be crushing some insane poundages with that Herculean breakfast. ::)

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:22 AM »
Metabolism Rules.

jack up your metabolism and your golden. Too many peopel freaking out over different macro nutrients when Metaolism reigns king