Author Topic: Let's talk monkey strength.  (Read 5702 times)

spinnis

Re: Let's talk monkey strength.
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 05:26:23 AM »
Dude pay attention.....Chimps and monkeys are two different things.
So monkey are alright?  ;D

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 05:35:02 AM »
I understand your curiosity, so allow me to explain myself. Many people don't understand the concept of power. Scientifically, this can be measured as work/time.

So for example, if a human moves a 200 pound weight across a certain point in twenty seconds, and a chimpanzee moves the same weight across the same point at four seconds, it would have five times the power of the human in that case.

Now, let me say now that there's just no way to compare any man to an adult chimpanzee, orangutan, or gorilla. An experiment conducted in the Bronx Zoo in 1924 compared the strength of a 165-pound adult man, and a 165-pound male chimp named "Boma", and a 135-pound female chimp named "Suzette".
They compared how much weight the human could pull with one arm to that of the apes, the adult man managed to pull 200 pound before reaching his maximum. The male chimp, on the other hand, pulled 847 pounds of weight with one arm, and the female chimpanzee 1,260 pounds.

So as you can see, are ape relatives simply make the strongest of humans look like wimps. On one occasion, a log fell into the exhibit of an orangutan, one which four or five humans could not even budge after trying to remove it, however when one of the orangutan's was annoyed with its presence, it threw the log out as if it weighed nothing with one arm.

As for the strength of the animals, a chimp in the wild has the strength of 4 to 7 adult men, however generally five adult men..
An orangutan has the strength of 5 to 8 adult men, however generally 7 adult men.
A gorilla has the strength of 9 to 12 adult men, however generally about 11.

These are estimates taken from feats the animals have performed. If you knew the great apes as well as I do, I'm sure you wouldn't doubt it either.

Found this clip on the net!  Damn I can only imagine how much force it takes to rip someones hand off.  My god!

SweatingCheese

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 05:36:22 AM »
No way in fucking hell a chimp is stronger than me.  Gorilla yes.  Chimp fuck no.

Chimps are apes and not monkeys. I assure you you would not beat a chimp in any demonstrations of strength. No offense.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 06:22:46 AM »
All this gobbledygook about how strong primates are is rubbish. I've seen many monkeys, chimps, and gorillas in many zoos. Here's a list of what they did.

* Sat there
* Went dookie
* Ate their dookie
* Ran around in a little circle
* Got poked with a stick by a dude.

Those monkeys, chimps, and apes were all wimps.

This post is not Dr.chimps approved.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 06:27:42 AM »
i'd execute the thing if i saw a woman half-eaten and an uncaged chimp standing there.

blink of an eye that thing can be 30 feet closer and at that point, charging you, you can put 5 bullets in it's body and it'll still kill you before it bleeds out.

Yes, I'd kill it the moment I had a chance.  200 pound killing machine, loose anywhere near ya = bad.

You are quite right.  The cop was in the cop car, and shot the chimp, chimp ran in the house before dying.
Most are all show no go!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 06:29:59 AM »
i'd execute the thing if i saw a woman half-eaten and an uncaged chimp standing there.

blink of an eye that thing can be 30 feet closer and at that point, charging you, you can put 5 bullets in it's body and it'll still kill you before it bleeds out.

Yes, I'd kill it the moment I had a chance.  200 pound killing machine, loose anywhere near ya = bad.

Yup, killing things for fun is fun!!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 06:42:52 AM »
200 pound killing machine
Lol 200 pounds and killed an old woman, what a BEAST

:D ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 06:46:55 AM »
Lol 200 pounds and killed an old woman, what a BEAST

:D ::)

beware, that chimp was a monster.

Here's a pic of the incident, before he killed the old woman.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:37 AM »
I just want to know this, was the chimp a Getbigger?

Where was Kai when all this happenned?

thanks in advance

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 06:51:36 AM »
DK would provide his expertise in the monkey strenght business :)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 06:54:57 AM »
Perhaps I should name myself HatefulMonkey or Slayermonkey, I'm up for suggestions!!
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 06:56:25 AM »
DK would provide his expertise in the monkey strenght business :)

My workout:

20mins shadowboxing

15mins sparring with DeDeDe

30mins barrel throwing

PWO drink with Mario:

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 06:59:42 AM »
It doesn't matter how strong Chimps and other apes are - the Iron Sheik, with his great Arab genetics, will f*ck them in the ass and make them humble!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 07:00:29 AM »
I remember going to the Washington Zoo, and they had this huge gorilla there. Thing is, it kept  running to the bullet proof Plexiglass and ramming his head itno it. Like it was never there. And this wasn't 2-3 times, this was like 8 times in succession, and probably more, i left. When I think about it, this 70 yr female gave the chimp Xanax, which was never prescribe to the chimp, no wonder the damn thing went Ape-shit

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:14 AM »
It doesn't matter how strong Chimps and other apes are - the Iron Sheik, with his great Arab genetics, will f*ck them in the ass and make them humble!

;D ;D
I remember going to the Washington Zoo, and they had this huge gorilla there. Thing is, it kept  running to the bullet proof Plexiglass and ramming his head itno it. Like it was never there. And this wasn't 2-3 times, this was like 8 times in succession, and probably more, i left. When I think about it, this 70 yr female gave the chimp Xanax, which was never prescribe to the chimp, no wonder the damn thing went Ape-shit

think about what would have happened if she had given him D-Bol.  ;D ;D

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 07:12:59 AM »
;D ;D
think about what would have happened if she had given him D-Bol.  ;D ;D

lol........I heard that in some countries in Africa,(Nigeria, precisely) some men ate Chimps testicules for strenght......I hope it's not true......lol ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 07:15:32 AM »
Can't wait to see if the press blames steroids.  The lady probably had a fridge full of them.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:02 AM »

Then the chimp basically was submissive until a wanna be tuff guy cop decided to shoot him saying he was being charged...Of course that film was not released :-\

I read that the chimp came out of the house towards the cop and the cop jumped in his car...so the chimp walked around to the side of the car, opened up the passenger-side door to get in after him, and that's when he shot him...the monkey chimp then went back into the house where he later died.  Is that not right?

BTW, where is Dr. Chimps?   ???

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 07:19:59 AM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 07:20:53 AM »
, however when one of the orangutan's was annoyed with its presence, it threw the log out as if it weighed nothing with one arm.

So the orangutan basically just got annoyed at the humans weakness and went over there and bitchslapped the log out of the way! I don't know why I find that so funny.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 07:24:25 AM »
I read that the chimp came out of the house towards the cop and the cop jumped in his car...so the chimp walked around to the side of the car, opened up the passenger-side door to get in after him, and that's when he shot him...the monkey chimp then went back into the house where he later died.  Is that not right?

PIP

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 07:29:59 AM »

Damn!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 07:34:23 AM »
Damn!

bwhaahaahaha, imagine the chimp on roids and with a glock, that old lady would have been shot to death if she didn't bring the bananas fast enough!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 07:36:53 AM »
Just got off the phone with Nasser.

I bet you don't 'get off' the same way Bigbobs does when he's on the phone with Nasser ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »
I bet you don't 'get off' the same way Bigbobs does when he's on the phone with Nasser ;D

Indeed.  :)