Author Topic: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...  (Read 5134 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2009, 08:00:03 AM »
I continually own ND. have been doing so for years.

see the truce thread and read it. should take about a week to read through it all :)

You've owned shit , your own hero agrees with me  ;) you're a puppy who follows ME from thread to thread begging for my attention , I crushed you and all your ignorant opinions and left you to lick your wounds and in some pathetic attempt are trying to save face you keep typing my name

I owned every single point you ever made and put the nail in your coffin using your hero who said himself he couldn't touch Yates  ;)

You've owned yourself by using photoshopped pics in which Kevin Horton called you out on even called you a retard lol you lied and made up quotes you were busted on that as well , you've owned yourself by your ignorance claiming Ronnie had better calves than Dorian , etc, etc , etc  I don't need to continue

owned yet again fan-boy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 21, 2009, 08:01:41 AM »
He said he didn't know but "Ronnie would probably win". You know it, I know it, don't be a dick.

he said he would probably win I guess I don't know  ;) that's not definitive thanks for playing

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:52 AM »
of course he did. ND will always spout bullshit to protect his hero..

being a dick is his nature 8)

no he didn't he said " Ronnie would probably beat me I guess , I don't know "

Ronnie on the other hand has said on THREE occasions he couldn't touch Dorian no guessing , no doubts and these are the quotes that ended the truce thread and send you over the edge , now you're reduced to following me around trying to get revenge ha ha ha ha I own you like Dorian owns Ronnie  ;)

G35Ian

• Getbig I
« Reply #103 on: February 22, 2009, 11:30:34 AM »
I'm continually owned by ND and I have been for years.

see the truce thread and read it. should take about a week to read through it all :)

Well first of all I fixed you quote!

I skimmed through the truce thread and failed to see at any point where you owned ND. I did how ever see a lot of nut hugging on your part!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »

I skimmed through the truce thread and failed to see at any point where you owned ND. I did how ever see a lot of nut hugging on your part!

How long did that take?!  Even "skimming" it would take at least a day!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 22, 2009, 11:33:46 AM »

ha ha ha ha Great post ! QFT  even strangers see I own you and you're nothing but a ball-licker

Hulkster = owned again

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #106 on: February 22, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »
he said he would probably win I guess I don't know  ;) that's not definitive thanks for playing

Hmm so your saying Dorian's just guessing? Whereas your quotes are based on fact? As if Ronnie's modesty and respect for Dorian when speaking publically is somehow conclusive proof of the point you're trying to make? lol, It's all speculative, we're both just choosing to believe different guesses by different guys. Most people can see Dorian '93 would look like a schoolgirl next to Ronnie '03, even if you can't. No harm in comparing differing viewpoints, you will just find yourself in the minority on this one.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #107 on: February 22, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »
you will just find yourself in the minority on this one.

he's used to it. he lives in a fantasy world where fantasy takes over from reality...
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #108 on: February 22, 2009, 03:08:54 PM »
  This thread is only valuable for it's sarcastic nature.
Ronnie is so far superior to Nasser that there's ono comparison, really, especially compared to Ronnie 98'.

Ronnie > Nasser

Ronnie 98' >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nasser

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 22, 2009, 03:48:38 PM »
Hmm so your saying Dorian's just guessing? Whereas your quotes are based on fact? As if Ronnie's modesty and respect for Dorian when speaking publically is somehow conclusive proof of the point you're trying to make? lol, It's all speculative, we're both just choosing to believe different guesses by different guys. Most people can see Dorian '93 would look like a schoolgirl next to Ronnie '03, even if you can't. No harm in comparing differing viewpoints, you will just find yourself in the minority on this one.

What did the quote say? " I guess , I DON'T KNOW "  ;)

what did Ronnie's say?

Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

NO thinking , Ronnie doesn't think Dorian would beat him HE KNOWS he would

Ronnie 2003  ::) would look like he's guest posing next to Dorian at his best , Dorian's beaten plenty of bigger softer guys

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 22, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »
he's used to it. he lives in a fantasy world where fantasy takes over from reality...

No fantasy world reality and the reality of the situation is Ronnie said on multiple occasions he would NEVER beat Dorian  ;) he's beaten Ronnie for years no fantasy there either

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #111 on: February 22, 2009, 06:02:20 PM »
Lets not 'stupid' up this thread guys.

When it comes down to it, Nasser only won a single major show, The Arnold, and every other show he was the bridesmaid. His last 5-6 years of competition show him and his body disintegrate into lumps of oil and bitterness.