Author Topic: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...  (Read 5068 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2009, 07:38:44 PM »
yes , Nasser looked better than Dorian in the front double biceps , standing relaxed from the front , and we'll give him ab-thigh , Dorian beat him everywhere else

do u mean dorian ws better than nasser in the front lat spread in 97???.. r u sure?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »
yes no mr olympia should have a gyno and no mr. olympia should have a totally torn arm..

Or NO Mr Olympia should win without a complete back , the judges have spoken and these were minor in comparison to the whole package , obviously Nasser's missing back wasn't to minor to be overlooked , judged are unbiased you're not

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »

Nasser has 6 professional wins , 11 second places wins , 14 third place wins , I would say the IFBB has been very good to him to try and claim otherwise is nonsense

I totally disagree. Not in actuality. For five years Nasser had the greatest combination of mass, proportion , condition and balance ever seen before or since. Sure, they may have been a bit bigger (not much) but at the expense of aesthetics. Nasser had both. No mass monster has ever looked like that with the PERFECT SYMMETRY, tight waist, amazing abdominals etc..

He should have been dominating the sport but they lacked the courage, or power, to end Yates' reign so he stole Olympias. After the Dorian years Weiders would not allow another non-American to have his reign.

So, yes, Nasser had an amazing career but given that he was the best ever, he was robbed and actually, cheated.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
I totally disagree. Not in actuality. For five years Nasser had the greatest combination of mass, proportion , condition and balance ever seen before or since. Sure, they may have been a bit bigger (not much) but at the expense of aesthetics. Nasser had both. No mass monster has ever looked like that with the PERFECT SYMMETRY, tight waist, amazing abdominals etc..

He should have been dominating the sport but they lacked the courage, or power, to end Yates' reign so he stole Olympias. After the Dorian years Weiders would not allow another non-American to have his reign.

So, yes, Nasser had an amazing career but given that he was the best ever, he was robbed and actually, cheated.

Again same excuses , if Nasser lost due to politics than he won because of politics you can't have it both ways , either way you're chasing your tail in circles

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »
It's not an excuse. Nasser doesn't need excusing from an employed cyber-nerd with thousands upon thousands of internet posts, nastydiet. It's all facts. I give you facts and you can't handle them.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2009, 07:46:43 PM »
and its game over for Team Nasser Oil Sonbaty!

so much for all your excuses, eh Bigbobs! :P

that is the best most honest comparison shot ive seen of those 2 and ronnie is just better

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2009, 07:49:19 PM »
fags arguing about their favorite guy in a thong ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
do u mean dorian ws better than nasser in the front lat spread in 97???.. r u sure?

here it is.. now let me know how u see dorian ws better in this pose???

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
here it is.. now let me know how u see dorian ws better in this pose???

my friend , ND has been shamed with these pictures many, many times. He usually run away or try to change the subject. He cannot bear to see the truth: Nasser is destroying him in an incredible way.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 07:58:53 PM »
my friend , ND has been shamed with these pictures many, many times. He usually run away or try to change the subject. He cannot bear to see the truth: Nasser is destroying him in an incredible way.

lol ya.. he ws so active with quick replies till i asked him about this pose which according 2 him dorian was better in 97.. now with this pic. i have put him in a bad situation.. if he says dorian is better he will be admitting the fact that he doesn’t know a shit about bb :D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2009, 01:58:03 AM »
lol ya.. he ws so active with quick replies till i asked him about this pose which according 2 him dorian was better in 97.. now with this pic. i have put him in a bad situation.. if he says dorian is better he will be admitting the fact that he doesn’t know a shit about bb :D

I said Nasser looks better in the above mentioned poses and I didn't include the frontlatspread  , you've didn't put anyone in a ' bad situation ' Dorian even at his worse still has a better front latspread than Nasser absolutely

Nasser can't even do this pose correctly ( along with the side chest ) Dorian has a better frontlatspread , he has clearly better lats , wider , more sweep and he's just as big and better conditioned

and ironic YOU of all people claim someone doesn't know shit about bb when it's YOU who claim Dorian didn't dominate in 1992  ::) or he lost in 1996 and 1997 which contradicts reality. let's give Nasser the frontlatspread as well he still loses the 1/4 turns , gets destroyed in ANY back pose and standing relaxed from the rear , so Dorian is still good enough to win the 1997 Mr Olympia compared to the one dimensional Nasser El Sonbaty so you're back to square one , excuses  ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2009, 02:33:06 AM »
I said Nasser looks better in the above mentioned poses and I didn't include the frontlatspread  , you've didn't put anyone in a ' bad situation ' Dorian even at his worse still has a better front latspread than Nasser absolutely

Nasser can't even do this pose correctly ( along with the side chest ) Dorian has a better frontlatspread , he has clearly better lats , wider , more sweep and he's just as big and better conditioned

and ironic YOU of all people claim someone doesn't know shit about bb when it's YOU who claim Dorian didn't dominate in 1992  ::) or he lost in 1996 and 1997 which contradicts reality. let's give Nasser the frontlatspread as well he still loses the 1/4 turns , gets destroyed in ANY back pose and standing relaxed from the rear , so Dorian is still good enough to win the 1997 Mr Olympia compared to the one dimensional Nasser El Sonbaty so you're back to square one , excuses  ;)

Sharma and co keep saying Nasser would have won if he was an American or a White guy, but in reality, they are the ones who would be supporting guys like Dorian and Ronnie if they weren't Muslims / Arabs. Their whole patronizing of Nasser is based on nothing but religious and ethnocentric grounds.

And let's not forget that even if Dorian did win the 97 Mr O due to bias (which he didn't), that doesn't explain the fact that Nasser got his ass handed to him by K Lo and Ronnie in all of the 97 Grand Prix contests, each held in a different country and judged by a different judging panel. Got to love how these geniuses think they know more about bodybuilding than all of those judges combined ::)

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2009, 04:07:19 AM »
i cant believe that u guys are even considering that nasser is better than ronnie, how can someone be sooo blind...
he is getting killed from every angle, yes ronnie had gyno, but it is only evident in the front double bi shot.
Meanwhile nasser's arms are full of oil and it looks like he forgot to train his back leading up to that years O.
In my opinion flex looked great that year and it was extreamely close between him and ronnie, i would have given it to flex but thats a different thread.
Nasser got a VERY VERY distant third and he was lucky to get that..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 04:18:02 AM »
Sharma and co keep saying Nasser would have won if he was an American or a White guy, but in reality, they are the ones who would be supporting guys like Dorian and Ronnie if they weren't Muslims / Arabs. Their whole patronizing of Nasser is based on nothing but religious and ethnocentric grounds.

And let's not forget that even if Dorian did win the 97 Mr O due to bias (which he didn't), that doesn't explain the fact that Nasser got his ass handed to him by K Lo and Ronnie in all of the 97 Grand Prix contests, each held in a different country and judged by a different judging panel. Got to love how these geniuses think they know more about bodybuilding than all of those judges combined ::)

Ha ha ha great post ! they can't come up with a reply to that , that's why I call them team excuses

the judges only get everything right when Nasser wins when he loses it's bias , racism , politics  ::) epic hypocrisy if Nasser lost due to politics then he also won due to them , they can't have it both ways .

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 04:40:17 AM »
lol at shawn ray throwing a hissy fit when he was announced 3rd in 98  :D

Team Yates

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 04:43:05 AM »

you yourself said before that in your own opinion nasser was better than dorian in 97 and deserved to win.. now you are changing your words  :-\

i didnt say dorian didnt deserve to win in 92, i just meant that it was not in a dominating way as he did in 1993 or 1995.. in 1992 he was good but was still comparable with leverone.. also his back was not the best on stage coz someone called mohamed benaziza had a back that made dorian worry in all the rear shots.. i am not saying benaziza's back was better but it was at least the same level..

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 04:44:07 AM »
you yourself said before that in your own opinion nasser was better than dorian in 97 and deserved to win.. now you are changing your words  :-\

i didnt say dorian didnt deserve to win in 92, i just meant that it was not in a dominating way as he did in 1993 or 1995.. in 1992 he was good but was still comparable with leverone.. also his back was not the best on stage coz someone called mohamed benaziza had a back that made dorian worry in all the rear shots.. i am not saying benaziza's back was better but it was at least the same level..

Yawn...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 04:44:25 AM »
lol at shawn ray throwing a hissy fit when he was announced 3rd in 98  :D

but he didnt place 3rd in 98, may be you meant 97..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 04:45:36 AM »
Yawn...

i wish a fly has entered your mouth ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 04:46:00 AM »
but he didnt place 3rd in 98, may be you meant 97..
Yawn...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 04:46:54 AM »
i wish a fly has entered your mouth ;D
This isnt Arabia,we arent infested with flies here thanks

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 04:56:44 AM »

you yourself said before that in your own opinion nasser was better than dorian in 97 and deserved to win.. now you are changing your words  :-\

BULLSHIT I never said Nasser was better than Dorian in 1997 and deserved to win , I said I don't think Dorian should have won however Nasser did NOT beat him

Dorian DOMINATED in 1992 again you're always in direct opposition to the judges and history which proves once again you know ZERO about competitive bodybuilding , 1992 wasn't a close contest not on paper and not in reality

And Dorian's back was the best onstage in 1992 by far , Dorian felt he lost to Momo in 1990 due to his back when Dorian was 228 pounds , by 1992 Dorian was 242 pounds and destroyed Momo in ANY back shot which is partly the reason why Momo was a distant 5th in 1992 , again if you're going to comment on things please learn what you're talking about

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 05:25:20 AM »
Nasser has 6 professional wins

only 6?

hahahahaha

Ronnie has 25!

no wonder nasser sucks so bad compared to Big Ron!
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 05:26:10 AM »
real sad to see nastydiet trying to suck up to hulkster who has humilated him and turn him into a joke.

true, I did humilate ND and turned him into a sad joke, but even someone as blind as he is can see that Ronnie crushes Nasser..
Flower Boy Ran Away

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 05:28:27 AM »
And Kevin Levrone has 30+ wins,even Silvio Samuel as a relatively new pro has 6wins