Author Topic: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...  (Read 5072 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie and Nasser onstage in 1998...
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2009, 06:38:47 PM »

According to the judges yes, but according to the unbiased eye it was very close between Nasser and Ronnie, Flex was a distant third

Biased judges ? sure biased for those who meet the criteria better than their contemporaries and it was deemed Ronnie and Flex were beck-and-neck and Nasser was NOT

strop trying to rewrite bodybuilding history with each post , Ronnie could lose those three poses YOU mentioned and still beat Nasser with ease , please learn how competitive bodybuilding contests are judged and then you'll understand how Nasser was never good enough.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2009, 06:39:48 PM »
Nasser's condition was not close to Ronnie's at all in 1998. Nasser was more aesthetically pleasing from the front, but that was it. He should have beaten Flex though, I will concede that.
Team Yates

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2009, 06:41:48 PM »
real sad to see nastydiet trying to suck up to hulkster who has humilated him and turn him into a joke. ND has often commented on ronnie's disgusting gyno and how it was so off putting.
the crowd booed like crazy at nasser getting 3rd, they knew it was a robbery and yet another theft of his rightful crown.

look at the pictures bigbobs posted, nasser is owning coleman

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2009, 06:42:28 PM »
Throwing in a bit of humour, no need to take this stuff so seriously  ::)
pumpkinheads dont have it bro

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2009, 06:46:37 PM »
real sad to see nastydiet trying to suck up to hulkster who has humilated him and turn him into a joke. ND has often commented on ronnie's disgusting gyno and how it was so off putting.
the crowd booed like crazy at nasser getting 3rd, they knew it was a robbery and yet another theft of his rightful crown.

look at the pictures bigbobs posted, nasser is owning coleman

Own nothing neither Nasser or Ronnie were good enough to beat Yates even at his absolute worse nevermind his best

This is sucking up to Hulkster?  ;) and a very weak attempt at diversion 1998 Ronnie destroys Nasser that has NOTHING to do with Dorian , my position hasn't changed in the least

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2009, 06:50:06 PM »
This is sucking up to Hulkster?  ;) and a very weak attempt at diversion 1998 Ronnie destroys Nasser that has NOTHING to do with Dorian , my position hasn't changed in the least

you only said that after he rejected your friendly advances.
he does not destroy nasser at all. nasser was the biggest and most aesthetic. nasser should have won.

that's why the crowd booed.

facts, end of story.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2009, 06:53:08 PM »
you only said that after he rejected your friendly advances.
he does not destroy nasser at all. nasser was the biggest and most aesthetic. nasser should have won.

that's why the crowd booed.

facts, end of story.

LMFAO friendly advances my opinion would be no different than if Hulkster never became a member of GetBig , fact Ronnie 1998 destroys Nasser

FACTS - Ronnie Coleman 1998 Mr Olympia
            Flex Wheeler Runner-up
            Nasser El Sonbaty a distant third

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2009, 07:02:37 PM »
no, you just like to try to discredit nasser as you know he destroyed your hideous, disgusting and macabre Yates cadaver on a number of occasions.

the crowd booed because they knew it was yet more bullshit fixes. the crowd make a better judgement than the officials and most certainly you.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2009, 07:03:20 PM »
nasser was great in 97, but yates had him beat in many of the poses - except fdb and maybe abs and thighs.

the 97 contest was my first on video and its very apparent that yates wins - especially from the front and the back.

yates presentation was better.

nasser had a red tinge to him at the night show.  wierd.

something that pictures wont' show.

watch the video.

i have all the videos of yates olympias except 1996.. i watched all of them many times.. in 93 and 95 he ws the clear winner.. in 92 also he ws the best but still not in a dominating way.. in 94 i believe it ws close between him and levrone (not shawn ray)... but in 1997 he really looked weak.. he ws big but weak!! his abs ws bloated all the time and his arms (even the right arm) looked very small and not full.. small guys like shawn ray and priest had bigger arms than him on tht day!!.. even his back ws not in his normal good condition..  not only nasser but also the other top guys were better than him..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2009, 07:10:08 PM »
no, you just like to try to discredit nasser as you know he destroyed your hideous, disgusting and macabre Yates cadaver on a number of occasions.

the crowd booed because they knew it was yet more bullshit fixes. the crowd make a better judgement than the officials and most certainly you.

I don't discredit Nasser , I give him credit he was a outstanding bodybuilder FROM THE FRONT he could run with anyone,  from the sides he was good from the back he was pathetic . he was hugely popular because he appealed to the base of what fans admire the most SIZE , from what I gather he was a nice guy ( although his backstabbing as of late proves he wasn't sincere after all )

bottom line contests are NOT judged by fans , most of which are like you ignorant and or willing to ignore glaring flaws that judges wouldn't , base everything on popularity , ignorance and bias in the end history proves you wrong

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2009, 07:15:26 PM »
I don't discredit Nasser , I give him credit he was a outstanding bodybuilder FROM THE FRONT he could run with anyone,  from the sides he was good from the back he was pathetic . he was hugely popular because he appealed to the base of what fans admire the most SIZE , from what I gather he was a nice guy ( although his backstabbing as of late proves he wasn't sincere after all )

He is the best that bodybuilding "ever got" from the front. This has been said by both GH15 and Doggcrapp both of whom are much better expert than you. Nasser was not "pathetic" from the back. In his peak he held his own quite comfortably.

Yates, on the other hand, was pathetic from the front in his last few years (still stealing olypmias though) - his torn to shit disgusting stump arms, AIDS patient thin quads, hideous gut.
Again, you show hypocrisy and desperately appeal to crooked, kangaroo court, fixed results as some kind of "truth".

Real sad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »
i have all the videos of yates olympias except 1996.. i watched all of them many times.. in 93 and 95 he ws the clear winner.. in 92 also he ws the best but still not in a dominating way.. in 94 i believe it ws close between him and levrone (not shawn ray)... but in 1997 he really looked weak.. he ws big but weak!! his abs ws bloated all the time and his arms (even the right arm) looked very small and not full.. small guys like shawn ray and priest had bigger arms than him on tht day!!.. even his back ws not in his normal good condition..  not only nasser but also the other top guys were better than him..

more bias on your behalf which once again contradicts bodybuilding history if you cry politics then NONE of Nasser's win are legitimate either , politics won him those contests in then end all you have left is excuses

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 07:21:30 PM »

bottom line contests are NOT judged by fans , most of which are like you ignorant and or willing to ignore glaring flaws that judges wouldn't , base everything on popularity , ignorance and bias in the end history proves you wrong

...even if the contests were based on popularity, Nasser would still lose.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »
He is the best that bodybuilding "ever got" from the front. This has been said by both GH15 and Doggcrapp both of whom are much better expert than you. Nasser was not "pathetic" from the back. In his peak he held his own quite comfortably.

Yates, on the other hand, was pathetic from the front in his last few years (still stealing olypmias though) - his torn to shit disgusting stump arms, AIDS patient thin quads, hideous gut.
Again, you show hypocrisy and desperately appeal to crooked, kangaroo court, fixed results as some kind of "truth".

Real sad.

Ha ha ha I love your ' experts ' in the end what do you have? excuses and that's all

bodybuilding history has spoken , Nasser El Sonbaty wasn't good enough to be Mr Olympia , keep crying it's all you have left

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2009, 07:25:42 PM »
Fact: If Nasser was whiteboy Jack Williams, a steel worker's son from Philadelphia then he have about 4 Mr Olympias and 3 Arnolds.

Anyone who say that this gyno man and small guy are beating Nasser here are just blind, spiteful or as corrupt as the IFBB hierarchy and should apply to be judges

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2009, 07:27:28 PM »
more bias on your behalf which once again contradicts bodybuilding history if you cry politics then NONE of Nasser's win are legitimate either , politics won him those contests in then end all you have left is excuses

did u watch the video of mr. olympia 97??.. i doubt!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2009, 07:31:55 PM »
Blockhead and the rest of the gimmicks and man lovers defending this disgusting sack of oil  :-X

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2009, 07:32:27 PM »

why would '97 O count?  Nasser failed diuretics and disqualified in '96, after placing 3rd.  lol!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2009, 07:33:19 PM »
Fact: If Nasser was whiteboy Jack Williams, a steel worker's son from Philadelphia then he have about 4 Mr Olympias and 3 Arnolds.

Anyone who say that this gyno man and small guy are beating Nasser here are just blind, spiteful or as corrupt as the IFBB hierarchy and should apply to be judges

Again roll out the default excuses , bias , racism , politics , etc , etc , etc

Nasser has 6 professional wins , 11 second places wins , 14 third place wins , I would say the IFBB has been very good to him to try and claim otherwise is nonsense

I agree about the gyno NO Mr Olympia should have that , should he lose an entire contest because of it? when it can be realistically only been seen in the front double biceps shot? the judges didn't think so and in the end they matter the most

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »
why would '97 O count?  Nasser failed diuretics and disqualified in '96, after placing 3rd.  lol!

jay cutler too failed the diuretic test in 2001 but his 2nd place is still counted!!..

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
why would '97 O count?  Nasser failed diuretics and disqualified in '96, after placing 3rd.  lol!

FLYLO is genuinely the least intelligent person I ever come across on the internet.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2009, 07:35:12 PM »

yes , Nasser looked better than Dorian in the front double biceps , standing relaxed from the front , and we'll give him ab-thigh , Dorian beat him everywhere else

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2009, 07:36:24 PM »
FLYLO is genuinely the least intelligent person I ever come across on the internet.

At least he's not posting under a man loving gimmick account "Blockhead"

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 07:37:10 PM »
Again roll out the default excuses , bias , racism , politics , etc , etc , etc

Nasser has 6 professional wins , 11 second places wins , 14 third place wins , I would say the IFBB has been very good to him to try and claim otherwise is nonsense

I agree about the gyno NO Mr Olympia should have that , should he lose an entire contest because of it? when it can be realistically only been seen in the front double biceps shot? the judges didn't think so and in the end they matter the most

yes no mr olympia should have a gyno and no mr. olympia should have a totally torn arm..

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 07:37:36 PM »
jay cutler too failed the diuretic test in 2001 but his 2nd place is still counted!!..

he was smart he threatened litigation Nasser wasn't smart enough to think of that , the testing facility wasn't certified so Cutler had a loop hole , Nasser wasn't going to win even if he did win any suit due to testing , he was in third  ;)