Author Topic: Do you guys throw db's, not rack plates, etc... like a REAL man?  (Read 3105 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Do you guys throw db's, not rack plates, etc... like a REAL man?
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »
I just bring in 2 supermodels with me when I train, so I can sip on my Whey + Waxy Maize + Creatine + Glutamine + Taurine + Amino Acid shake fortified with Dark Matter TM, Gakic TM and Aplodan TM while they change the weights - no point in letting your blood sugar levels drop from not eating something every 8 minutes.

It's all about staying Anabolic baby!

ROFL

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2009, 12:27:04 PM »
I just bring in 2 supermodels with me when I train, so I can sip on my Whey + Waxy Maize + Creatine + Glutamine + Taurine + Amino Acid shake fortified with Dark Matter TM, Gakic TM and Aplodan TM while they change the weights - no point in letting your blood sugar levels drop from not eating something every 8 minutes.

Kiwiol are you saying that you would like to feed this fine concoction to your pet chimp before it ripped your balls off?   ???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2009, 12:28:57 PM »
If I do that,Paco will cut my balls off.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2009, 12:30:10 PM »
GT4L !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boom!  I think I'll just start using the back of their shirts to blow my nose on.
That's what I do........sometimes right before i hit a pb on the bench.... i get a hit of chalk, walk up to some poser.... clap my hands MJ style and blow dust all over his ugly mug, take a drink out of his water jug, slap his girls ass and bust out 10 to 15 reps, slam the bar down, get up, look around to make sure everyone is looking, bounce my pecs a few times than wink at the hottie on the treadmill..............G T4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »
That's what I do........sometimes right before i hit a pb on the bench.... i get a hit of chalk, walk up to some poser.... clap my hands MJ style and blow dust all over his ugly mug, take a drink out of his water jug, slap his girls ass and bust out 10 to 15 reps, slam the bar down, get up, look around to make sure everyone is looking, bounce my pecs a few times than wink at the hottie on the treadmill..............G T4L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes!  That's what we need more of.  Real men, moving real weight and making sure everybody within earshot knows about it.    I also like to walk off after about 5 reps when I've told some tiny tit that I will spot him.  We just stand by the counter and laugh at him as he struggles to get the weight off.  It's all good, clean fun...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2009, 12:33:50 PM »
Kiwiol are you saying that you would like to feed this fine concoction to your pet chimp before it ripped your balls off?   ???

Look Jeff, that was a one-time incident and thanks to the surgeon and the meds, the only scars I have are the ones in my heart. So what do you say we just put it behind us and move on?

I expect positive things like support, a spot, 2 scoops of Whey and lending of thongs from my iron bros, my brother - not spiteful reminders of hurtful incidents from my past.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:31 PM »

hahahhaa,getbig hall of fame ma big 'ol terial. ;D

Mons Venus

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:57 PM »

;D ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2009, 12:36:15 PM »
my mistake guys, i forgot this was all make believe!!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2009, 12:37:55 PM »
Yes!  That's what we need more of.  Real men, moving real weight and making sure everybody within earshot knows about it.    I also like to walk off after about 5 reps when I've told some tiny tit that I will spot him.  We just stand by the counter and laugh at him as he struggles to get the weight off.  It's all good, clean fun...
ahahahah! yes! then tell them to up the weight and do it again hahahaha! good times!

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »
my mistake guys, i forgot this was all make believe!!
Calm down onlyme..........it's not that serious ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 12:46:25 PM »
Calm down onlyme..........it's not that serious ;D

not on here its not. just hit home today. i just had an argument with a 6'8" freak at my gym this morning about bending one of my dumbells. fortunately he saw my point of view and stopped throwing them.

probodies.ca     

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
not on here its not. just hit home today. i just had an argument with a 6'8" freak at my gym this morning about bending one of my dumbells. fortunately he saw my point of view and stopped throwing them.

probodies.ca     
LOL!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2009, 12:55:16 PM »
I don't even use the bathroom in my gym....I just piss in the corner.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »
After a heavy set of shoulder press w/95 or 100 i'll let those things hit the ground, should I drop them back on my legs, fuck that!
I am a big baby

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2009, 01:01:47 PM »
After spotting some twink on bench press, when i help him get the pussy weight off his chest I make sure to knock out a quick set of curls.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2009, 01:08:30 PM »
After spotting some twink on bench press, when i help him get the pussy weight off his chest I make sure to knock out a quick set of curls.
;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2009, 01:15:35 PM »

haha, yes Awesomo.

Another activity that I enjoy is when these guys bring a towel in to spread out on the bench they are using, I like to be sure and sit on it at every chance.....hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2009, 01:21:49 PM »
haha, yes Awesomo.

Another activity that I enjoy is when these guys bring a towel in to spread out on the bench they are using, I like to be sure and sit on it at every chance.....hahaha

Hahahahahhaaaa
 YEsyes

You should wipe your ass with it and then stuff it in their mouth :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2009, 01:28:01 PM »
Hahahahahhaaaa
 YEsyes

You should wipe your ass with it and then stuff it in their mouth :D

Yes Groink.  I usually have a good Egg albumin rectal nor'easter rewing....I just inject it into their precious towel..hahaha.  One day a guy said, "Hey bro, you just farted on my towel..."  I responded "don't worry bro...no charge..." hahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2009, 01:31:21 PM »
Yes Groink.  I usually have a good Egg albumin rectal nor'easter rewing....I just inject it into their precious towel..hahaha.  One day a guy said, "Hey bro, you just farted on my towel..."  I responded "don't worry bro...no charge..." hahaha

Hahahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2009, 01:36:41 PM »
I don't even use the bathroom in my gym....I just piss in the corner.
That's alot of effort to get to a corner, what a nice guy you are.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2009, 01:46:00 PM »
That's alot of effort to get to a corner, what a nice guy you are.

chaos is a real man.  I've heard legendary tales of him just taking a dump in the middle of a set of squats and never bothering to back out of the rack.  Boom!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2009, 02:07:21 PM »
chaos is a real man.  I've heard legendary tales of him just taking a dump in the middle of a set of squats and never bothering to back out of the rack.  Boom!
I figure if you're already squatting, might as well drop a duece while you're in position.

I also piss in the drinking fountain to mark my territory, don't want some greaseball to wrap his lips around the spigot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2009, 02:18:16 PM »
Nothing wrong throwing some weight around if it's heavy, but come one there were these two monsters at the gym the other day screaming with 175lbs on the bar doing half reps on the bench.