Author Topic: Why I delete Synthol related posts.  (Read 3327 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Why I delete Synthol related posts.
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2009, 10:42:47 AM »
You speak as someone who has actually use synthol, but if you haven't you clearly are clueless about it.

The scar tissue which forms in the fascia is not functional muscle and only hinders the strength and agility of the muscle itself by shortening it.

That is why guys like Valentino don't need to flex to have that hard appearance......the scar tissue has knotted up his muscle to the point that he's just a crumpled mass of shit.

Poor guy probably doesn't lift anything near what he should given his size.

As I said before, Synthol isn't BB......or lifting and really has no place in the gym.

Sure, some bodybuilders have used it and looked ridiculous in the process.

It's easy to spot site injections of Synthol.......the muscles don't look right.

For a guy who doesn't use AAS or Synthol......you sure claim to know alot of shit, kid.

Eventually you'll learn that experience is the only way.......your book knowledge and theories don't amount to much, at least not enough for anyone to listen to you for advice.

DIV
i think you believe that only a few guys use synthol, and those are just the obvious abusers. however theres a huge amount of guys in bodybuilding who use synthol, correctly, and you cant even tell, or at least could barely tell.  victor martines, dexter jackson, jay cutler, dennis wolf.... all these guys have used synthol.

toe2toe

• Getbig II
  • AIN'T FOUND A WAY TO KILL ME YET
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2009, 04:59:09 PM »
well i think synthol for the average joe that is just trying to look good for the ladies is bullshit. BUT, if you are huge competitor with tons of time, training, sponsors, and money on the line.....I can see the need for slight use with proper observation.  As for the rest of us that wont or probably will not make it to that level it is bullshit.  just bust your ass to the best of your abilities and let your training and genetics take their course.  hell, add a new "product" but don't be a wannabe like valentino who looked good back in his earlier days and fucked it up in his later  career for whatever reason that may be.  who gives a shit if your arms are 20" and you curl as much as a fuckin cheerleader??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2009, 10:18:34 PM »
i think you believe that only a few guys use synthol, and those are just the obvious abusers. however theres a huge amount of guys in bodybuilding who use synthol, correctly, and you cant even tell, or at least could barely tell.  victor martines, dexter jackson, jay cutler, dennis wolf.... all these guys have used synthol.

To a lesser degree, I agree that alot of these guys have used, but it's pretty evident when they diet down.

Remember when Flex tried it?

The muscles don't look striated when they're injected with Synthol........

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...