Author Topic: Bigbobs, some serious questions for Nasser  (Read 6230 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Bigbobs, some serious questions for Nasser
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »
I hesitate to mention it again but... I met Bill Shatner once.

donation

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2009, 10:26:30 AM »
Nassoil.

I think you are a lost delusional pathetic soul.

any other questions?

He hasn't answered the rest yet.

Anyway, this thread was about questions for Nasser, and he gave some pretty insightful answers.  Instead of continuing to discuss me or Sharma, let's try to turn the discussion to Nasser's answers.  What do you guys think of his take on Dexter, Wolf, Martinez, racial biases in the judging panel, Obama, Bush, and the IFBB?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #77 on: February 25, 2009, 10:30:49 AM »
But if you are interested to talk about penis sizes, male sex endurance, drugs in general and drugs in specific and to learn how to cheat people out of your money, then go to Milos Sarcev.
$

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 25, 2009, 10:33:48 AM »
Agree. I'm sure bobs is a good guy but in no way can his (over)interest in Nasser be be seen as one approached with healthy respect. Look, we all have our manias or interests, I know I do, but most don't try to shove ours down others throats, or react like he does when others, not unsurprisingly, don't share your enthusiasm. It's all a matter of perspective. And bobs lost his, I figure, somewhere between meeting Nasser and the home delivery of some Nasser sports memorabilia.  :)

So who exactly is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to constantly click on any thread about Nasser? I mean, it's not like this thread isn't obviously going to be about Nasser. Nothing is being "shoved down your throat" that you aren't desperately trying to suck.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2009, 10:34:45 AM »
So who exactly is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to constantly click on any thread about Nasser? I mean, it's not like this thread isn't obviously going to be about Nasser. Nothing is being "shoved down your throat" that you aren't desperately trying to suck.

Hi Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2009, 10:43:22 AM »

Maybe he's a masochist?   :-\  He clicks on Nasser threads even though he knows they will bother him.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »
Maybe he's a masochist?   :-\  He clicks on Nasser threads even though he knows they will bother him.

Seems to be a lot like that here.
I was lucky enough to actually see Nasser compete a few times in the 90s and I can quite honestly say that he is one of the all time greats. He certainly did deserve to be a Mr Olympia. Please tell him that there are many that appreciate him answering questions and are very interested in hearing what he has to say. Tell him not to be put off by the riff-raff and "stay at home dads" on here.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2009, 10:51:42 AM »
Nasser is just a big baby. Other arab or middle eastern bodybuilders have done well or won contests. Samir Bannout won the Mr.O. Nasser is just upset that his time has come from bodybuilding, he has no first place wins and nothing to look back on. He will always be considered a synthol user and he is the laughing stock among TRUE champions. All Nasser is now, is a cry baby on a message board hiding behind some fat faced Bobo who comes across as very creepy and also hides behind the message boards, Bobs is a unibrow coward.  ;D Face to face , Bobs would bitch out like he did before. hahah :) ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2009, 11:00:30 AM »
He hasn't answered the rest yet.

Anyway, this thread was about questions for Nasser, and he gave some pretty insightful answers.  Instead of continuing to discuss me or Sharma, let's try to turn the discussion to Nasser's answers.  What do you guys think of his take on Dexter, Wolf, Martinez, racial biases in the judging panel, Obama, Bush, and the IFBB?

I agree with exactly what he said.  heath has a wow factor with his arms and shoulders but is narrow and gives a bad illusion when standing next to someone with a wide latspread like Martinez or Wolf.
Wolf is an oddball for the O.  If the IFBB is trying to popularize the Bodybuilding then Wolf wouldn't help.  he can barely speak english and is not a good "ambassador" for the sport.  But then again isn't Martinez with a convicted felony.
Cutler did destroy his physique.  The baby fat is evident and it is odd how his vascularity can dissapear even when dry.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
Perhaps. Maybe my masochism conduit is crossed wired with my bullshit detector?  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2009, 05:23:39 AM »
hahaha bigbobs u really are a complete fag
u seems to be the expert at who's a fag? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2009, 09:38:28 AM »
bump for nassers answers to the last questions

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2009, 12:54:45 PM »
yes, i'm sure the greatest experience of your life- spending a week with a washed up arab bodybuilder over-shadows anything he has done.

you should be very proud of yourself, bober

loser.

"sucksnobs" best life experience was the day he got to walk around in Nassers soiled undies all day.

Or maybe it was when Nasser was in the kitchen and Bigbobs had to use the "bathroom" and made a detour to Nassers bedroom to sniff his dirty underwear and socks.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
i wonder what nasser thinks about the incredible jerk.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »
Did you ever get invited to Arnold's home?  Hang out with Arnold for a week?  Have daily communication with Arnold?

I think we all have idols and people that we admire but none of us ever get the chance to be accepted into their inner circle.  Bigbobs has and I can understand his enthusiasm about it.  Most are jealous that they haven't and most likely never will.

MOS speaketh the truth!

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2009, 04:16:48 PM »
Seems to be a lot like that here.
I was lucky enough to actually see Nasser compete a few times in the 90s and I can quite honestly say that he is one of the all time greats. He certainly did deserve to be a Mr Olympia. Please tell him that there are many that appreciate him answering questions and are very interested in hearing what he has to say. Tell him not to be put off by the riff-raff and "stay at home dads" on here.

quality post by HugeAl

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »
Excellent posts by MOS and HugeAl.

I just hope the juvenile, closeted gays don't make Nasser disinclined to answer the other questions as his answers are truly fascinating. So nice to see a bodybuilding with such insight and analytical skills.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2009, 03:27:49 AM »
Excellent posts by MOS and HugeAl.

I just hope the juvenile, closeted gays don't make Nasser disinclined to answer the other questions as his answers are truly fascinating. So nice to see a bodybuilding with such insight and analytical skills.

How did their asses taste?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2009, 11:06:52 AM »
From Nasser, "I have decided NOT to answer the remaining five questions.  This is not as a punishment for immature, simple minded, prejudice and stupidity filled low lives but out of respect for the few thinking ones on that site.  Next to the good guys on the forum like 'mon of steele ', ' genius ',...and others there is not too much mental stability and intellectual capability to understand what I like to say and that without " inputs " from faceless feces aka key board warriors."

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2009, 02:21:56 PM »
From Nasser, "I have decided NOT to answer the remaining five questions.  This is not as a punishment for immature, simple minded, prejudice and stupidity filled low lives but out of respect for the few thinking ones on that site.  Next to the good guys on the forum like 'mon of steele ', ' genius ',...and others there is not too much mental stability and intellectual capability to understand what I like to say and that without " inputs " from faceless feces aka key board warriors."

Sadly for the good guys the dregs and low class losers have deprived them of hearing answer to these great MOS questions.
That is shame. Instead of hear from the most intelligent bodybuilder in history, we get the juvenile shit of burger flippers and failures living with their poor, worried and ashamed mothers.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2009, 02:24:52 PM »

who cares?

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2009, 02:34:43 PM »

Who cares, it would just be more BS and lies from a washed up sack of oil.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »
who cares?

You did enough to click on the thread ;)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »
You did enough to click on the thread ;)

Exactly. PWNED by Bigbobs.

Kind of sad though that the same pumpkinheads have to continually click the same threads and spam their pathetically tired 'underwear' jokes. Ruins it for the majority who wanted to hear Nasser's thoughts and read something intelligent and original.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »

Exactly. PWNED by Bigbobs.

Kind of sad though that the same pumpkinheads have to continually click the same threads and spam their pathetically tired 'underwear' jokes. Ruins it for the majority who wanted to hear Nasser's thoughts and read something intelligent and original.

Dave,

You still working out at Gold's on Manchester?
Team Yates