Author Topic: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...  (Read 9134 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Ron, seeing how you are Jewish...
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2009, 12:43:08 AM »
You're the best in the biz Ron!  8)
S

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 07:44:46 AM »
Nasser was a moderately successful bodybuilder. He was never the best, yet you and your Muslim buddies speak of him as he were something special. Just stfu about the guy already. I will make sure your little Arab loving buddies are run off here for good. Do me a favor, Bob. Ask QO to how he feels about the way Sharma has been speaking to the real men on this site. You will be in for a rude awakening. Your time of worshipping the drug abusing woman beater is coming to an end. Mark my words.

So instead of telling me that my assumptions about you are wrong you're now resorting to angry threats?  You are taking this waay too seriously to be actually getting angry and threatening over us posting about Nasser, or trying to bully QO into not posting about him either. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2009, 07:47:06 AM »
So instead of telling me that my assumptions about you are wrong you're now resorting to angry threats?  You are taking this waay too seriously to be actually getting angry and threatening over us posting about Nasser, or trying to bully QO into not posting about him either. 

Lol, I was drunk. No one is threatening you, you are a good guy Bob. Sharma just needs to chill on his anti-American shit is all. Sorry it came off that way, it was wrong of me.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 08:40:19 AM »
Lol, I was drunk. No one is threatening you, you are a good guy Bob. Sharma just needs to chill on his anti-American shit is all. Sorry it came off that way, it was wrong of me.

No problem man, thanks for clarifying.  I guess we all need a reminder sometimes, myself included, that we're not supposed to take this stuff too seriously. 

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2009, 08:50:24 AM »
No problem man, thanks for clarifying.  I guess we all need a reminder sometimes, myself included, that we're not supposed to take this stuff too seriously. 

As i told you before, difference is you take it easy, you dont go the terrorist way (if we can call it like that) talking about quran and the jihad soldiers and wars and all of that crap, and thats why you must have respect, because you respect others.

You know what i mean anyway!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2009, 09:20:24 AM »
As i told you before, difference is you take it easy, you dont go the terrorist way (if we can call it like that) talking about quran and the jihad soldiers and wars and all of that crap, and thats why you must have respect, because you respect others.

You know what i mean anyway!

Thanks Benz.  Yes, I don't like to get overly confrontational or personal over the internet.

I can't speak on behalf of Sharma but he has posted before that he became confronational only in response to others showing unnecessary hatred towards his religion/race, so I imagine if Alex and others were to stop making racist posts he would stop using the lingo that you dislike as well.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 07:31:26 AM »
Thanks Benz.  Yes, I don't like to get overly confrontational or personal over the internet.

I can't speak on behalf of Sharma but he has posted before that he became confronational only in response to others showing unnecessary hatred towards his religion/race, so I imagine if Alex and others were to stop making racist posts he would stop using the lingo that you dislike as well.

You have a good point, but this board is like 99% westerners(non muslims). That's like saying a black guy should go on to Stormfront and talk about blacks being superior. There are plenty of boards out there where he can talk about how much better Muslims are etc. This is not one of them. Again, you are fine, obsessive as hell about Nasser, but I never feel any hate from your posts whatsoever. Sharma on the other hand crosses the line too often.
E

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2009, 07:57:05 AM »
You have a good point, but this board is like 99% westerners(non muslims). That's like saying a black guy should go on to Stormfront and talk about blacks being superior.

No it's not. What rubbish. That Stormfront is a Neo-Nazi board and the agenda is race. This is a bodybuilding board and the agenda - at least supposed in the gossip section where I post - is bodybuilding, not racism.

I post on many other boards that are mainly Westerners and they are respectful, fun, intelligent and we never clash over racial and religious issues. Of course, a lot of these guys are in good work and well educated but still I see no reason why there cannot be a mutual respect for all races and religions on a bodybuilding board. In fact, I only really want to talk about the sport anyway.

But if you post racial hatred, incitement to racial hatred, urge people to commit hate crimes against Muslims, glory in the death of Arabs and Muslims, talk about Arabs being inferior etc.. then I will respond. Simple as that. Show some respect on the main board of bodybuilding forum and I return it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2009, 12:48:06 PM »
No it's not. What rubbish. That Stormfront is a Neo-Nazi board and the agenda is race. This is a bodybuilding board and the agenda - at least supposed in the gossip section where I post - is bodybuilding, not racism.

I post on many other boards that are mainly Westerners and they are respectful, fun, intelligent and we never clash over racial and religious issues. Of course, a lot of these guys are in good work and well educated but still I see no reason why there cannot be a mutual respect for all races and religions on a bodybuilding board. In fact, I only really want to talk about the sport anyway.

But if you post racial hatred, incitement to racial hatred, urge people to commit hate crimes against Muslims, glory in the death of Arabs and Muslims, talk about Arabs being inferior etc.. then I will respond. Simple as that. Show some respect on the main board of bodybuilding forum and I return it.

There wasn't a Muslim problem until you and your buddies started talking about Nasser non-stop and made comments like "superior Arab genetics". Plus, you don't care about the sport. You only care about kissing Nassers ass, and since he never won the big show it leaves me to believe that you are doing so because of the color of his skin, not on his accomplishments. You know who never gets any support on here? Lee Haney, that guy was a real legend. Why don't you obsess over him?
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »
There wasn't a Muslim problem until you and your buddies started talking about Nasser non-stop and made comments like "superior Arab genetics". Plus, you don't care about the sport. You only care about kissing Nassers ass, and since he never won the big show it leaves me to believe that you are doing so because of the color of his skin, not on his accomplishments. You know who never gets any support on here? Lee Haney, that guy was a real legend. Why don't you obsess over him?

That's actually not true.  I started posting in Mar/07 - well  before the "Team Nasser" stuff and the rampant racism was still here. 

I also have posted on a few other forums situated in America where the majority are Americans (one muscle car and one hummer forum), and race was never an issue.  Different crowd than getbig I guess.

Even if he was never "crowned" the Mr. O it can't be denied that he's one of the best of all time.  You don't have to be a Mr. Olympia to be praised as one of the greatest of all time, as for 14 years in a row there were only two Mr. O's yet many great bodybuilders. 

Nasser also has a distinct personality from other bodybuilders - his kindness to fans, loyalty, intelligence, etc. that makes us support him more than the next guy regardless of whether or not he was crowned the Mr. O title.  If it were due to race and religion I would also be posting about Ahmad Haider, Mo Makawwy, Moustafa Mohammad, Foaud Abaid, etc.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2009, 03:34:00 PM »
That's actually not true.  I started posting in Mar/07 - well  before the "Team Nasser" stuff and the rampant racism was still here. 

And who led that charge of racism? your buddy SF , now you and sharma praise him..

Quite backwards

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2009, 03:39:25 PM »

I also have posted on a few other forums situated in America where the majority are Americans (one muscle car and one hummer forum), and race was never an issue.  Different crowd than getbig I guess.

Even if he was never "crowned" the Mr. O it can't be denied that he's one of the best of all time.  You don't have to be a Mr. Olympia to be praised as one of the greatest of all time, as for 14 years in a row there were only two Mr. O's yet many great bodybuilders. 

Nasser also has a distinct personality from other bodybuilders - his kindness to fans, loyalty, intelligence, etc. that makes us support him more than the next guy regardless of whether or not he was crowned the Mr. O title.  If it were due to race and religion I would also be posting about Ahmad Haider, Mo Makawwy, Moustafa Mohammad, Foaud Abaid, etc.

Then stay there, fuckheads.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2009, 03:48:02 PM »
And who led that charge of racism? your buddy SF , now you and sharma praise him..

Quite backwards

Nahh, I can usually get an idea who is just making racist jokes (like Squadfather) and who is actually serious in their racism.  I could care less about racist jokes - some are even funny, and they exist for every race.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM »

Quite backwards

QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider. In addition to that he  posts in several threads that had nothing to do with nasser or that perverse team he belongs to and hurl insults at western values and women. All in an attempt to be provocative and rile up the board  Lets not forget the racial insults he threw at Dorian Yates and Milos Sarcev.  I remember ND trying to keep the conversation civilized while the sharma gimmick resorted to racial attacks over and over.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2009, 10:34:15 PM »
Ron endured an absolutely tragic childhood, being born in the Lodz Ghetto.

That must be where he gained the motivation to become the world famous Nazi hunter he is today.

Ron Avidan was behind the arrest of several top nazi's hiding in Argentina.

Yes, but there was collateral damage and innocent victims in Ron's righteous quest to de-Nazify the world, namely one Matt Canning!
Ron: "I am lazy."