Author Topic: The Wizard on Cutler, Dexter, Martinez, Wolf, Heath, IFBB, Weider, Obama, Bush  (Read 9214 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Not even near a meltdown "Will Grant".
A double even

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
You know it is very clear that there are a great many posters and guests etc who really want to read what Nasser has to say. This thread is not hijacking anything so really, there is no excuse for moronic, trash types like "Will Grant" to try to sabotage the thread with his childish and pathetic loser behaviour. If he wasn't so infantile and clearly poor, out of work, single, suffering gay thoughts then maybe his material would not be quite so terrible.

Will Grant, stay away and don't ruin it for real men.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
You know it is very clear that there are a great many posters and guests etc who really want to read what Nasser has to say. This thread is not hijacking anything so really, there is no excuse for moronic, trash types like "Will Grant" to try to sabotage the thread with his childish and pathetic loser behaviour. If he wasn't so infantile and clearly poor, out of work, single, suffering gay thoughts then maybe his material would not be quite so terrible.

Will Grant, stay away and don't ruin it for real men.
Real men like yourself that bash woman and fuk goats?? yeah right ..your time is up you smelly little kebab looking shit stain. ;D

closeline

• Getbig IV
thank you mr el sonbaty!

please more of this to read

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
Real men like yourself that bash woman and fuk goats?? yeah right ..your time is up you smelly little kebab looking shit stain. ;D

Not cool. Quit projecting your weird personal habits onto others. Everyone knows your mother is a terrorist goat.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
How is this spam? 

You have spammed Dorian Yates more than I have Nasser.

Besides, this is actually interesting[/b], not just the same 100x recycled and repeated arguments between you and Hulkster that no one else even bothers to read.

Speak for yourself, BigKnobs

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Very insightful and extremely well spoken.  I really wish Nasser would write a monthly article in a mag or something.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Very insightful and extremely well spoken.  I really wish Nasser would write a monthly article in a mag or something.

So do I but nasser does not work 'under' people and is enjoying a comfortable retirement. He is going to publish a book though and that will be an amazing read!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
So do I but nasser does not work 'under' people and is enjoying a comfortable retirement. He is going to publish a book though and that will be an amazing read!!

It will be.  It will blow the lid off of the body building world for sure.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Speak for yourself, BigKnobs

Actually I'm speaking for several, there are many who appreciated this thread and are awaiting answers for the next 5 questions.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Lots of new gimmicks in this thread.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Lots of new gimmicks in this thread.

hahaha, you always say that, but never suggest who you think is a gimmick of who  ::)

Ironically YOU are the only one posting here who has been exposed by Ron of being a gimmick (having 3 accounts)  :-\

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
bump for the rest of the answers

biceps

• Getbig III
#3 and #4 contradict themselves. He claims he made a million off weider alone then goes on to say he wouldnt get in to the sport because there is no money in it. Question #2- excuses are peoples way of accepting failure, take some fucking accountability and admit you just werent good enough

Yes he made over a million in 10 years, his contract was $100.000+( per year with Joe).

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
All hail the Wizard of Billionaires

Nasser El Sonbaty the true Mr. Olympia winner since 1965
Wealthier than Bill Gates and Warren Buffet combined
People Magazine's " Sexiest Man Alive " for 25 years running
The only man Chuck Norris is scared of
More women that Wilt

bigbobs

• Getbig V
bump for the rest of the answers

He said he won't be answering the other five unfortunately, he found the majority of replies too immature yet he did recognize that some were proper.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
All hail the Wizard of Billionaires

No one claims he is a billionnaire, but he is decently well off, considering he doesn't need to work, has an above average home, nice vehicle, money in the bank, enough to spend on going out often, travelling, etc.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
No one claims he is a billionnaire, but he is decently well off, considering he doesn't need to work, has an above average home, nice vehicle, money in the bank, enough to spend on going out often, travelling, etc.

NO kidding he's not a billionaire and no kidding anyone doesn't claim him to be , then again it would fit right into your delusional behavior , 3 x at least Mr Olympia LMFAO you could cry and bitch and moan about 1997 I'll give you that , but at no other time was he close

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
He said he won't be answering the other five unfortunately, he found the majority of replies too immature yet he did recognize that some were proper.
thats too bad, was looking forward to reading what he had to say

the_swami

• Getbig IV
"will grant" is a little aussie closet homosexual who admitted living @ home with his parents and being unemployed.

btw, ive heard Ronnie colemans sister answers most of his fan mail

on a positive note, great insight and truth from Nasser on these matters.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
NO kidding he's not a billionaire and no kidding anyone doesn't claim him to be , then again it would fit right into your delusional behavior , 3 x at least Mr Olympia LMFAO you could cry and bitch and moan about 1997 I'll give you that , but at no other time was he close

And No kidding he is a millionnaire and is well off while people all over the world know about him. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
And No kidding he is a millionnaire and is well off while people all over the world know about him. 

How do you know? because he says so? he also claims everyone in professional bodybuilding takes synthol yet he doesn't  ::) his word can't be trusted obviously he plays the roll of Mr Nice Guy then stabs all of his friends in the back so that makes him phony

bigbobs

• Getbig V
How do you know? because he says so? he also claims everyone in professional bodybuilding takes synthol yet he doesn't  ::) his word can't be trusted obviously he plays the roll of Mr Nice Guy then stabs all of his friends in the back so that makes him phony

Epic jealousy, so you think he has some type of secret job that he hid from me and hides from everyone yet claims to be retired and financially independent lmao?

He meant every pro has used oil, whether synthol or escecline.  He admitted to using the latter.

He hasn't stabbed a single "friend" as none of the people he spoke out against were his "friends."  Just because they were in the same industry and had to deal with each other does not automatically make them all friends.  Do you consider every coworker of yours to be a friend?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Epic jealousy, so you think he has some type of secret job that he hid from me and hides from everyone yet claims to be retired and financially independent lmao?

He meant every pro has used oil, whether synthol or escecline.  He admitted to using the latter.

He hasn't stabbed a single "friend" as none of the people he spoke out against were his "friends."  Just because they were in the same industry and had to deal with each other does not automatically make them all friends.  Do you consider every coworker of yours to be a friend?

LMFAO at ' epic jealousy ' stop projecting your fantasies on everyone else , the last person I would be jealous about is Nasser , I mean get serious lol maybe you envy him and wish to carbon copy your life after his the rest of us live our own lives and it doesn't include it via living vicariously through our idols

again how do you know he's a millionaire? because he told you so lol if that's all you need more power to you in the end a man is only as good as his word and he's backstabbed many a ' friend ' which means he's phony and I recall him specifically stating every pro takes synthol yet he's the only won who doesn't  ::)

again how do you know he's a millionaire?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
LMFAO at ' epic jealousy ' stop projecting your fantasies on everyone else , the last person I would be jealous about is Nasser , I mean get serious lol maybe you envy him and wish to carbon copy your life after his the rest of us live our own lives and it doesn't include it via living vicariously through our idols

again how do you know he's a millionaire? because he told you so lol if that's all you need more power to you in the end a man is only as good as his word and he's backstabbed many a ' friend ' which means he's phony and I recall him specifically stating every pro takes synthol yet he's the only won who doesn't  ::)

again how do you know he's a millionaire?

If you get to know someone, see their lifestyle and understand their circumstances you can tell when one is a millionnaire, that is if you can get past the jealousy which obviously you can't.   If not for jealousy than what other reason is there for you to desperately try to deny Nasser's financial status?  If I knew of any retired pro bodybuilder who made some millions during their career and now has a decent lifestyle without working I would give benefit of the doubt that they are worth (at least) a few million.  In Nasser's case it is also easier for me to believe because I know him pretty well and have stayed at his place for a while and seen how he lives.

And like I said earlier, none of the people he talked negatively about in his interview were his "friends."