Author Topic: The Wizard on Cutler, Dexter, Martinez, Wolf, Heath, IFBB, Weider, Obama, Bush  (Read 9211 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
If you get to know someone, see their lifestyle and understand their circumstances you can tell when one is a millionnaire, that is if you can get past the jealousy which obviously you can't.   If not for jealousy than what other reason is there for you to desperately try to deny Nasser's financial status?  If I knew of any retired pro bodybuilder who made some millions during their career and now has a decent lifestyle without working I would give benefit of the doubt that they are worth a few million.  In Nasser's case it is also easier for me to believe because I know him pretty well and have stayed at his place for a while and seen how he lives.

And like I said earlier, none of the people he talked negatively about in his interview were his "friends."

Again stop projecting YOUR jealousy on me , I don't care if he is or NOT I asked how do you know? a question you still haven't answered , a person can have lots of nice things if they have the credit and not be rich , hell half of America lives this way . he may have the lifestyle YOU dream of don't presume to speak for the rest of us

and nonsense he was very close friends with Milos and he backstabbed him and that's one example

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
ND your trying to argue with a true believer. In another post he claims Nasser has one of the highest IQ's in the world. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's the worlds strongest and most handsome millionare with one of the highest IQ's in the world. He's also a green beret, an astronaut, discovered the theory of relativity 20 years before Einstein and beat Chuck Lidell in a street brawl even though Lidell gave him a cheap shot.

He also never beat up his girlfriend, used synthol or had a pimple in his entire life. I think Bob's is like a downe syndrome case from some fundamentalist Islamic charity- Like the terrorist make a wish foundation. To get a tax break Nasser lets him sniff his used underwear for free and post bogus pics and information on the internet.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Again stop projecting YOUR jealousy on me , I don't care if he is or NOT I asked how do you know? a question you still haven't answered , a person can have lots of nice things if they have the credit and not be rich , hell half of America lives this way . he may have the lifestyle YOU dream of don't presume to speak for the rest of us

and nonsense he was very close friends with Milos and he backstabbed him and that's one example

Jealousy is the only reason I can think of as to why you desperately try to deny Nasser's financial status when evidence is provided to the contrary.  Have you heard anyone retiring off of credit LMFAO what creditor would lend so much to a man without any external source of income  ::)  Why even work then if anyone can simply retire and live off of credit lol!

I already answered how I know he's worth at least a few million.  I did not give every specific detail fo what I know but the evidence I did give should be enough for non-jealous people to be convinced.

He had not talked to Milos for ages before the bb.com interview.  Yes, they used to be friends long time ago, but Milos backstabbed Nasser first by stealing his money, and eventually Nasser disclosed that in his interview, however they were not friends when he spoke negatively about Milos.  Thanks for playing :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
ND your trying to argue with a true believer. In another post he claims Nasser has one of the highest IQ's in the world. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He's the worlds strongest and most handsome millionare with one of the highest IQ's in the world. He's also a green beret, an astronaut, discovered the theory of relativity 20 years before Einstein and beat Chuck Lidell in a street brawl even though Lidell gave him a cheap shot.

He also never beat up his girlfriend, used synthol or had a pimple in his entire life. I think Bob's is like a downe syndrome case from some fundamentalist Islamic charity- Like the terrorist make a wish foundation. To get a tax break Nasser lets him sniff his used underwear for free and post bogus pics and information on the internet.  

So the judge who ruled that Nasser was not guilty of abuse charges is also delusional LOL?!  Like I said, I'm not making any outrageous claims here, just that he is financially independent and worth at least a few million.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Jealousy is the only reason I can think of as to why you desperately try to deny Nasser's financial status when evidence is provided to the contrary.  Have you heard anyone retiring off of credit LMFAO what creditor would lend so much to a man without any external source of income  ::)  Why even work then if anyone can simply retire and live off of credit lol!

I already answered how I know he's worth at least a few million.  I did not give every specific detail fo what I know but the evidence I did give should be enough for non-jealous people to be convinced.

He had not talked to Milos for ages before the bb.com interview.  Yes, they used to be friends long time ago, but Milos backstabbed Nasser first by stealing his money, and eventually Nasser disclosed that in his interview, however they were not friends when he spoke negatively about Milos.  Thanks for playing :)

How is is desperate to ' deny ' his financial status? first of all and second of all I asked you how do you know? a question you didn't really answer at the end of the day YOU don't know you're just assuming and we all know what they say about that  ;) and what ' evidence ' have you provided? where is it?

And who said anything about anyone retiring on credit? I didn't , I said there can be many reasons he looks like he's wealthy and doesn't mean he is pay attention , he could have a trust fund , he could be living off of family , he could be making a good living off of his website selling his used items lol in the end you DO NOT know if he's a millionaire you're assuming he is

Again you said he never backstabbed his friends that's simply NOT true Milos is the perfect example as well as Kovacs , they had more than a casual friendship and he backstabbed them both regardless of what you believe so much for your assessment  ;)

in the end you're reduced to bragging about his lifestyle by proxy lol let's entertain that he is a millionaire that means what? everyone has to be jealous of him? why stop there? I would rather be jealous of a billionaire than him , that's just a case of YOU being impressed with his lifestyle and projecting it on the rest of us which is once again very presumptuous

Again he was to portray himself as Mr Nice Guy , Mr humble , it was all a facade he threw a lot of people under the bus which proves he was phony in the end , I look for more than that in people I admire maybe you don't  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

I laugh out loud when I read that lol one of the highest IQ's in the world lol I'm not arguing with him , just like Hulkster I'm correcting him.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I laugh out loud when I read that lol one of the highest IQ's in the world lol I'm not arguing with him , just like Hulkster I'm correcting him.

I've asked him 3 times (in two different threads) to provide a reference for his Highest IQ in the world list he is referring to and to pinpoint nasser being at near the top of it.

x3 times at least unanswered question

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I've asked him 3 times (in two different threads) to provide a reference for his Highest IQ in the world list he is referring to and to pinpoint nasser being at near the top of it.

ha ha ha ha I asked him numerous times in this thread , how do you know for a fact he's a millionaire he refuses to answer ...Bobs get uncomfortable when people call him on his claims

bigbobs

• Getbig V
How is is desperate to ' deny ' his financial status? first of all and second of all I asked you how do you know? a question you didn't really answer at the end of the day YOU don't know you're just assuming and we all know what they say about that  ;) and what ' evidence ' have you provided? where is it?

And who said anything about anyone retiring on credit? I didn't , I said there can be many reasons he looks like he's wealthy and doesn't mean he is pay attention , he could have a trust fund , he could be living off of family , he could be making a good living off of his website selling his used items lol in the end you DO NOT know if he's a millionaire you're assuming he is

Again you said he never backstabbed his friends that's simply NOT true Milos is the perfect example as well as Kovacs , they had more than a casual friendship and he backstabbed them both regardless of what you believe so much for your assessment  ;)

in the end you're reduced to bragging about his lifestyle by proxy lol let's entertain that he is a millionaire that means what? everyone has to be jealous of him? why stop there? I would rather be jealous of a billionaire than him , that's just a case of YOU being impressed with his lifestyle and projecting it on the rest of us which is once again very presumptuous

Again he was to portray himself as Mr Nice Guy , Mr humble , it was all a facade he threw a lot of people under the bus which proves he was phony in the end , I look for more than that in people I admire maybe you don't  ;)

I've explained his lifestyle, coupled with the fact that he does not work or have external income.  To still try to claim that he could be living off of credit (like I asked earlier who would extend that much credit to someone with no external income?) or getting handouts from his parents is in fact "desperate." :)  I answered "how I know" sufficient for non-jealous and non-desperate types, apparently that does not include you  :-\  As for myself I have seen documentary evidence of him being a millionnaire, however that's personal so I won't disclose all the details, but even if I had not seen it I would be convinced since I give benefit of the doubt and look  for the most reasonable conclusion, not desperate and reaching ones like "credit" or "living off of parents" lol.

Like I said, he was not friends with Milos when he talked negatively about him.  He also had a falling out with Kovacs years ago, which will be explained in the upcoming book.  If someone wrongs you, you're no longer friends and it's no longer back-stabbing.  From my own friendship with Nasser I can confidently conclude that he is one of the most loyal (if not the most loyal) people I've ever met. 

I would like to believe that you are not jealous but your replies suggest otherwise.

bigbobs

• Getbig V

lol, he's a very intelligent guy.  There is no "reference" to his ranking in having the highest IQ in the world - that was obviously an exaggeration to get under some peoples' skin which you and "George Whorewell" obviously were not smart enough to know, probably because you have a much lower IQ than Nasser ;)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
I've explained his lifestyle, coupled with the fact that he does not work or have external income.  To still try to claim that he could be living off of credit (like I asked earlier who would extend that much credit to someone with no external income?) or getting handouts from his parents is in fact "desperate." :)  I answered "how I know" sufficient for non-jealous and non-desperate types, apparently that does not include you  :-\  As for myself I have seen documentary evidence of him being a millionnaire, however that's personal so I won't disclose all the details, but even if I had not seen it I would be convinced since I give benefit of the doubt and look  for the most reasonable conclusion, not desperate and reaching ones like "credit" or "living off of parents" lol.

Like I said, he was not friends with Milos when he talked negatively about him.  He also had a falling out with Kovacs years ago, which will be explained in the upcoming book.  If someone wrongs you, you're no longer friends and it's no longer back-stabbing.  From my own friendship with Nasser I can confidently conclude that he is one of the most loyal (if not the most loyal) people I've ever met. 

I would like to believe that you are not jealous but your replies suggest otherwise.

I think your falling back on the "benefit of the doubt" argument a bit too much. Trust but Verify. You don't know his income/expenditures. How do you know he doesn't have tons of bills? Living beyond one's means is common in America. Friend of mine is stuck paying 30 years worth of bills for an undergraduate degree. You don't know that Nasser is a millionaire, and what defines it? The objects he owns? Or the objects he's paying bills on? Can you tell a difference, no. Just because he is keeping up with the jones's doesn't mean he is actually wealthy. Reminds me of when I was at a party with some rockefeller decendents a while back, my teacher friend invited me because he was invited since he taught one of their children. Someone came in driving a brand new jag, one of the older rockefeller ladies chuckled and said "look at them, the new rich". When your really rich, you don't have to flaunt it, everybody already knows it.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
lol, he's a very intelligent guy.  There is no "reference" to his ranking in having the highest IQ in the world - that was obviously an exaggeration to get under some peoples' skin which you and "George Whorewell" obviously were not smart enough to know, probably because you have a much lower IQ than Nasser ;)

you actually admit to making an exaggeration about Nasser? Good job Bobs, that's a step closer to being cured. I'm glad you think he is smart, but please tone it down on the claims, it's starting to look a little crazy.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
I think your falling back on the "benefit of the doubt" argument a bit too much. Trust but Verify. You don't know his income/expenditures. How do you know he doesn't have tons of bills? Living beyond one's means is common in America. Friend of mine is stuck paying 30 years worth of bills for an undergraduate degree. You don't know that Nasser is a millionaire, and what defines it? The objects he owns? Or the objects he's paying bills on? Can you tell a difference, no. Just because he is keeping up with the jones's doesn't mean he is actually wealthy. Reminds me of when I was at a party with some rockefeller decendents a while back, my teacher friend invited me because he was invited since he taught one of their children. Someone came in driving a brand new jag, one of the older rockefeller ladies chuckled and said "look at them, the new rich". When your really rich, you don't have to flaunt it, everybody already knows it.

I know what you're saying, and it's easier for me to believe that Nasser's a millionnaire because I know him.  He is not the dumb type (like Flex Wheeler) to blow all his money while he has it and then be broke later and ask for donations online.  On top of that, like I said I have seen documentary evidence that he is a millionnaire - won't go into details because it's personal.  However, I did not need to see that evidence to believe it.  

Yes, if I saw someone who is relatively young and has not worked for long or earned much during his life driving a fancy car or having a nice place I would not automatically assume that he is much in savings.  However, when I see a man who has earned a fair bit and I know he is intelligent enough not to live beyond his means, yet still lives a decent lifestyle without working, then yes I'll take the reasonable and believable conclusion that he is worth at least a few million.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
LOL. Monster Ronald Reagan reference. RR didn't trust the Ruuuskies, and he damn sure wouldn't take bobs' word for it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

I've explained his lifestyle, coupled with the fact that he does not work or have external income.  To still try to claim that he could be living off of credit (like I asked earlier who would extend that much credit to someone with no external income?) or getting handouts from his parents is in fact "desperate." :)  I answered "how I know" sufficient for non-jealous and non-desperate types, apparently that does not include you  :-\  As for myself I have seen documentary evidence of him being a millionnaire, however that's personal so I won't disclose all the details, but even if I had not seen it I would be convinced since I give benefit of the doubt and look  for the most reasonable conclusion, not desperate and reaching ones like "credit" or "living off of parents" lol.

Again how do you know he has NO external income? clearly this is NOT true when he's selling items via his website , so wrong again  ;) again I never claimed he was living off of credit that was YOU response which you enjoyed responding to please show me where I ever claimed he retired on credit and good luck you'll need it . and that's for admitting you don't have a clue on how he's wealthy that's all I wanted to hear  ;) and more personal attacks when posed with questions , shows your frustration level

Like I said, he was not friends with Milos when he talked negatively about him.  He also had a falling out with Kovacs years ago, which will be explained in the upcoming book.  If someone wrongs you, you're no longer friends and it's no longer back-stabbing.  From my own friendship with Nasser I can confidently conclude that he is one of the most loyal (if not the most loyal) people I've ever met. 

it doesn't matter if he was friends at the time or not he backstabbed someone who was at one time his friend , this isn't in question , Nasser decided to make his quarrels public again someone who was so upstanding and nice would've taken the high road , he was pretending to be a nice guy all along

I don't care what you believe either , I wont try and convince you otherwise , I learned eons ago arguing with Christians that you can't convince them of fact regardless , and you're right up there with them especially when you believe Nasser should've beaten Dorian in 1996 and Ronnie 1998 lol

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
LOL. Monster Ronald Reagan reference. RR didn't trust the Ruuuskies, and he damn sure wouldn't take bobs' word for it.

Thanks man, I knew that was a political quote but i couldn't remember who said it. I read it in my textbook a while back  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Again how do you know he has NO external income? clearly this is NOT true when he's selling items via his website , so wrong again  ;)

I meant no material external income.  His website has not been updated for a long time and the merchandise sales are not nearly enough to support his lifestyle - I know approx. how much he earns from there.

again I never claimed he was living off of credit that was YOU response which you enjoyed responding to please show me where I ever claimed he retired on credit and good luck you'll need it . and that's for admitting you don't have a clue on how he's wealthy that's all I wanted to hear  ;) and more personal attacks when posed with questions , shows your frustration level

No personal attacks, I actually think you're one of the smarter people here which is why I'm surprised that you keep reaching.  Like I said, I want to believe that you're not jealous but your posts suggest otherwise.  I don't know exactly how wealthy he is but I do know for a fact that he is worth at least a few million ;)  ...and that's above the minimum to be classified a millionnaire.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V

Great post . he doesn't know if he's a millionaire that's my whole point and anyone who questions him is obviously jealous lol such a lame retort if I were going to be jealous of any human it wouldn't be him

it reminds me of when I was a kid I worked at a car wash on the weekends and this guy used to come in driving a Ford ranger pick-up , dressed like he shopped at Sears , nice polite and humble guy ...anyway after he left with the guy behind us says " You'd never know " I say " Know what? " he says " That guy is worth $30 million dollars " and this was in the 1980s

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Great post . he doesn't know if he's a millionaire that's my whole point and anyone who questions him is obviously jealous lol such a lame retort if I were going to be jealous of any human it wouldn't be him

it reminds me of when I was a kid I worked at a car wash on the weekends and this guy used to come in driving a Ford ranger pick-up , dressed like he shopped at Sears , nice polite and humble guy ...anyway after he left with the guy behind us says " You'd never know " I say " Know what? " he says " That guy is worth $30 million dollars " and this was in the 1980s

You obviously haven't read my posts properly if you still say that I don't know for a fact that he's a millionnaire.  Either that or the jealousy caused you to conveniently skim over it ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
I meant no material external income.  His website has not been updated for a long time and the merchandise sales are not nearly enough to support his lifestyle - I know approx. how much he earns from there.

No personal attacks, I actually think you're one of the smarter people here which is why I'm surprised that you keep reaching.  Like I said, I want to believe that you're not jealous but your posts suggest otherwise.  I don't know exactly how wealthy he is but I do know for a fact that he is worth at least a few million ;)  ...and that's above the minimum to be classified a millionnaire.

Unless you're his accountant how would you know? hey wait you are an account lol anyway in the end YOU don't know if he's a millionaire you just believe him when he says he is

Sure everything is personal with you when someone disagrees , they're desperate and jealous  ::) and thanks for admitting YOU don't know if he's a millionaire that's all I asked  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Unless you're his accountant how would you know? hey wait you are an account lol anyway in the end YOU don't know if he's a millionaire you just believe him when he says he is

Sure everything is personal with you when someone disagrees , they're desperate and jealous  ::) and thanks for admitting YOU don't know if he's a millionaire that's all I asked  ;)

I have seen documentary evidence that he is a millionnaire.  I've already posted this above a few times.  I admitted that I don't know his exact net worth, i.e. I dont know how many millions he has, but it is at least a few.  And no, putting false words in my mouth does not change that ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
You obviously haven't read my posts properly if you still say that I don't know for a fact that he's a millionnaire.  Either that or the jealousy caused you to conveniently skim over it ;)

NO you didn't say you didn't know right off the bat that's not true and again with the jealousy it's pure projection , if I were going to be jealous of anyone why him? many many people have much more than him why stop at a washed up bodybuilder? I don't get jealous it's a sign of insecurity I don't wish to live vicariously through others

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Watch out for that logic, ND. If I stated that I knew you were a millionaire, then I guess that would be good enough for bobs. Unless, he was the jealous type.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Watch out for that logic, ND. If I stated that I knew you were a millionaire, then I guess that would be good enough for bobs. Unless, he was the jealous type.  ;)

Ha ha ha ha great post ! if you question if he is or isn't you're jealous lol he is just take my word for it

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Ha ha ha ha great post ! if you question if he is or isn't you're jealous lol he is just take my word for it

Nope, but there is sufficient evidence (current lifestyle, past earnings, intelligence, etc.)  yet one makes reaching assumptions such as "credit" or "living off of family" it does suggest jealousy. 

If I saw anyone in their early 40's who I knew made millions during their career and now does not work and lives a relaxed lifestyle I would feel safe in assuming they are a millionnaire.  If someone kept looking for reasons to dodge that likelihood I would assume they are jealous.