Author Topic: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)  (Read 11256 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
K--Im not trying to start shit or play internet tough guy--Im genuinely curious about this.

Who on getbig would talk shit to someones face in real life and back it up.  And who just talks?
I think Arvilla, SS. Danielson, chainsaw, Wiggs, NW83, bigmc, and probably others would definitely back their shit up. Oh, I think Swede would to, hes feisty.

The number one runner would be the one who stalks me all the time, nzmm--after the pics of him getting beat up by the girl surfaced, theres no doubt he couldnt back anything up. I really believe Alwx23 would backpedal also.  Benz absolutely could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag. 

Im just curious what people think about this subject, Im sure it has been thought about

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 02:24:22 PM »
Vincenzo Melvini Goodrum.
Deep Tissue Massage

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »
Ladies and gentleman, Josh is a man that has nothing else to cling to other than his fantasy of throwing a couple of hay makers at people who post on an internet bodybuilding forum.

Yes it is sad, but having no woman, no job, no tank tank and no friends is much sadder  :(
P

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »
Vincenzo Melvini Goodrum.

would do what? or not do what?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »
Ladies and gentleman, Josh is a man that has nothing else to cling to other than his fantasy of throwing a couple of hay makers at people who post on an internet bodybuilding forum.

Yes it is sad, but having no woman, no job, no tank tank and no friends is much sadder  :(

no I actually used to have that interest--now not at all.  I am just curious as to peoples opinions on this subject.  You have made your own case with that picture when you got shit kicked by a chick.  lol

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 02:26:52 PM »
I'm honestly not trying to sound tuff, but about a month ago I almost got beat up after taking on 4 or 5 guys.

I can control myself online better than I can in real life.  I'm like the Incredible Hulk without all the muscle to back it up.

Luckily they were too high to fight.  ;D
S

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 02:27:13 PM »
The number one excuse people would use if they got caught in person by suprise would be..."Come on man, I was just joking it's just the internet."
I've seen it happen before at an Olympia expo.

I'm not acting like a tough guy buy anything I say here, I would say to anyones face...INCLUDING OLD MAN NASSER. ;D

Then again, I don't talk alot of shit. ;)

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »
''smack my face and knock off my doo rag''

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »
K--Im not trying to start shit or play internet tough guy--Im genuinely curious about this.

Who on getbig would talk shit to someones face in real life and back it up.  And who just talks?
I think Arvilla, SS. Danielson, chainsaw, Wiggs, NW83, bigmc, and probably others would definitely back their shit up. Oh, I think Swede would to, hes feisty.

The number one runner would be the one who stalks me all the time, nzmm--after the pics of him getting beat up by the girl surfaced, theres no doubt he couldnt back anything up. I really believe Alwx23 would backpedal also.  Benz absolutely could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag. 

Im just curious what people think about this subject, Im sure it has been thought about

Why do you always talk about fights? Does that make you stronger or what? Why would anybody be scared of you anyway? Because you are "crazy" or what?

Go somewhere else with that bullshit :)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 02:29:15 PM »
I'm honestly not trying to sound tuff, but about a month ago I almost got beat up after taking on 4 or 5 guys.

I can control myself online better than I can in real life.  I'm like the Incredible Hulk without all the muscle to back it up.

Luckily they were too high to fight.  ;D

bizarre u say this,,,,, cause I was gonna put your name on the back shit up list.  No reason, just had a feeling

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 02:29:47 PM »
would do what? or not do what?

sorry, i just got a funny mental image of vince and queen vissy at a dance club and some stud's spitting game at vissy.

vince walks over to him, and in his most "damon wayans from men on film" voice would say "get away from my man!" and slap the other gay with his limp wrist.
[/youtube]
Deep Tissue Massage

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 02:30:31 PM »
bizarre u say this,,,,, cause I was gonna put your name on the back shit up list.  No reason, just had a feeling

HAHA, I'm honored.  ;D
S

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 02:32:28 PM »
 :-\

if you are really in Lethbridge next year you best get some health care---Im gonna baseball bat your head through the fuckin concrete---oh, and thats no message board joke threat

feel free to post this if it gives you jollys

I'll make it intersting for you---On a signed notarized document, I wil give you 3000 (three thousand) dollars Canadian if you can beat me.  A compltely legal document and a third party can hold the money.

ummm sad to say but I was a nightclub bouncer 14 years--in East  Hastings Vancouver for part of that---please dont play that card or any others---I have a bit in the Federal Penitentiary for attempted murder, with no weapon.  If you would like the paperwork of that emailed to you, just ask.  I'm not some joke, I place no value on human life.  Am I psychologically ill---yeah big time--diagnosed borderline personality disorder.  I just greatly enjoy the feeling and sound of a bone crushing under a fist, a bat, or anything.  I will die before I back down, cause thats casue I couldnt give a shit less whether I am alive or dead.  So quit with trying to play shit on me.  Aint gonna happen.  I'd put you near death and consider it a normal day.
P

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 02:33:01 PM »
If someone disrespects me in real life it's on. I've had more then a few fights in my life and when it comes to throwing punchs I can take em as well as I can throw em.
I am a big baby

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 02:33:35 PM »
You were a 100% sure big Mark c was Alex a few weeks ago, now it's NZcummonster.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 02:34:03 PM »
If someone disrespects me in real life it's on. I've had more then a few fights in my life and when it comes to throwing punchs I can take em as well as I can throw em.

I dont really think its necessary to fight, even though sometimes you just cant avoid it, most of the times its not really necessary.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »
You were a 100% sure big Mark c was Alex a few weeks ago, now it's NZcummonster.

yeah I guess Im just a wackjob-- waddya do?

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 02:34:39 PM »

first it was me, then alex, now nzmusclemonster

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
first it was me, then alex, now nzmusclemonster

I wonder who it will be next week?
P

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 02:36:33 PM »
I dont really think its necessary to fight, even though sometimes you just cant avoid it, most of the times its not really necessary.
I agree, but when someone puts their hands on me it's over. Words don't bother me.
I am a big baby

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 02:37:04 PM »
I really believe Alwx23 would backpedal also.  Benz absolutely could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag. 

Alex is a typical coward. He did backpedal when confronted and a lot of people saw that. He is like the Lion from Wizard of Oz. All talk but he sit down like a little girl when a tougher guy snapped at him.

Benz is also all hot air. His expertise is stalking people on the internet. He would back down instantly in real world.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »
I wonder who it will be next week?

deep in avesher's mind, everybody is a stalker, everybody sux and everybody lies, and doesnt matter if you try to prove him wrong, he will just call you fag/stalker

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 02:37:53 PM »
dudes that can really fight never bring it up, they just take care of their business when the situation arises

that and they let their friends brag for them  ;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 02:37:59 PM »
The gayity in this thread is strong. That's why I decided to make a post.
a

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 02:38:13 PM »
I agree, but when someone puts their hands on me it's over. Words don't bother me.

no doubt, anybody is gonna fight back if that happens, but from that to you just go all crazy because you really cant handle a debate...too much, dont you think so?