Author Topic: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)  (Read 11316 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: OK--Who On Getbig Would,.......(this should bring interesting comments)
« Reply #75 on: February 27, 2009, 03:35:36 PM »
The number one runner would be the one who stalks me all the time, nzmm--after the pics of him getting beat up by the girl surfaced...

Ok...

1) Who was the girl?

2) Is she hot?

3) Where can I find the pics, cuz that girl-beats-down-boy shit is hot. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #76 on: February 27, 2009, 03:35:45 PM »
Elite_lifter does not back his shit up, his boyfriend does that for him. Sends it right back up the small intestine.

Why are you always talking about homosexual things?  I notice this is in all your posts.  Maybe you like Nascar Al Slowbody as more than a friend?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 27, 2009, 03:36:48 PM »
I would be very interested in meeting the person who would say to my face that I am a shemale, a receding hairline, a manface, a rat face, a ski slope nose...for all the getbiggers that I have ever met all have been very nice.  I am sure there are a few that lurk in the background at these shows because they were douche bags on here and are embarrassed but I don't hold a grudge.  In truth I would even like to meet Leafy or True Adonis...

leafy is already back on get big with 2 gimmic accounts

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #78 on: February 27, 2009, 03:39:21 PM »
leafy is already back on get big with 2 gimmic accounts
really, why hasn't he started a few threads about me??  I feel abandoned...

:'( :'( :'(
Jennifer

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #79 on: February 27, 2009, 03:40:08 PM »
Why are you always talking about homosexual things?  I notice this is in all your posts. 

Ah..touché   ;D

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 27, 2009, 03:41:07 PM »
really, why hasn't he started a few threads about me??  I feel abandoned...

:'( :'( :'(
I have seen some of your vids on youtube and they are borderline, hmmm. Hope you don't go the Denise Masino route.
I am a big baby

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2009, 03:42:35 PM »
K--Im not trying to start shit or play internet tough guy--Im genuinely curious about this.

Who on getbig would talk shit to someones face in real life and back it up.  And who just talks?
I think Arvilla, SS. Danielson, chainsaw, Wiggs, NW83, bigmc, and probably others would definitely back their shit up. Oh, I think Swede would to, hes feisty.

The number one runner would be the one who stalks me all the time, nzmm--after the pics of him getting beat up by the girl surfaced, theres no doubt he couldnt back anything up. I really believe Alwx23 would backpedal also.  Benz absolutely could not fight his way out of a wet paper bag. 

Im just curious what people think about this subject, Im sure it has been thought about
>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2009, 03:43:14 PM »
I would be very interested in meeting the person who would say to my face that I am a shemale, a receding hairline, a manface, a rat face, a ski slope nose...for all the getbiggers that I have ever met all have been very nice.  I am sure there are a few that lurk in the background at these shows because they were douche bags on here and are embarrassed but I don't hold a grudge.  In truth I would even like to meet Leafy or True Adonis...

I would say any and all those things to you. I'd also say that you are simply a sex worker, plain and simple because doing cam-sex is just that. A form of prostitution. Not to mention squatting people and having it filmed.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2009, 03:44:21 PM »

lolol---oooooops me thinks I missed someone--sorry dude 

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2009, 03:44:51 PM »

Yes, disgraceful omission by Josh. You have even posted workout times and days for people to come say shit to you. Chaos would say it in person, no doubt.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »
I would be very interested in meeting the person who would say to my face that I am a shemale, a receding hairline, a manface, a rat face, a ski slope nose...for all the getbiggers that I have ever met all have been very nice.  I am sure there are a few that lurk in the background at these shows because they were douche bags on here and are embarrassed but I don't hold a grudge.  In truth I would even like to meet Leafy or True Adonis...

I personally think you are hot--ever go on a date with a crazy person?  ;D ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2009, 03:46:30 PM »
I personally think you are hot--ever go on a date with a crazy person?  ;D ;D

jenny stay away from a-smesher when he hasnt had his meds    re-haaayyyyy-lick is a nutjob  no doubt about it   

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »

lolol---oooooops me thinks I missed someone--sorry dude 
8)

Yes, disgraceful omission by Josh. You have even posted workout times and days for people to come say shit to you. Chaos would say it in person, no doubt.
You should swing by tomorrow, there is going to be a getbig party at the Koloseum. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »
8)
You should swing by tomorrow, there is going to be a getbig party at the Koloseum. :)

Sounds like a hoot. Tomorrow is not possible for me. One day we shall work out and I will show you how to build bolder shoulders. 8)

I hope some pics and vids will be posted for jacking off purposes.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »
Ladies and gentleman, Josh is a man that has nothing else to cling to other than his fantasy of throwing a couple of hay makers at people who post on an internet bodybuilding forum.

Yes it is sad, but having no woman, no job, no tank tank and no friends is much sadder  :(

Well, he did have that unrequited crush on the chick with the weird name who both had a boyfriend and flew halfway across the continent to fuck Grant.
Ron: "I am lazy."

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2009, 04:11:38 PM »
Delts, once again I will say that I would never do cam sex, ever...so get over that obsession. When you were growing up did your mommy lie to you all the time, you have major trust issues.  I don't lie...not worth it and I have always been upfront about my job and my decisions regarding bodybuilding. 

;)
Jennifer

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2009, 04:13:28 PM »

I wouldn't insult you but I would advise you to get out of the muscle cam thing and get a serious career. Your looks will only last another 4 or 5 years, then what? No one will pay to see a thirty something on a webcam.
E

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2009, 04:15:54 PM »
Delts, once again I will say that I would never do cam sex, ever...so get over that obsession. When you were growing up did your mommy lie to you all the time, you have major trust issues.  I don't lie...not worth it and I have always been upfront about my job and my decisions regarding bodybuilding. 

;)

You work on a cam-site that Tre -aka pimpdaddy - says you girls take your tops off and show your thongs to jacking off males. You also squat people in your underwear, making sure people can see your crack. You do semi-nude 'glamor' photos.
Just be upfront and honest that you are a sex worker. It's fine, lots of women do it . Just stop all this bullshit about being an 'athlete'. You know full well that the vids and pics you do men are jerking off too. I guess you like that.

Leafy and Flagada both gone because of you. No doubt you are fixing to make me number three ::)

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2009, 04:18:31 PM »
Ok, again I work for the site as an admin...I am rarely on camera, just a choice I make. In my spare time I have created a diet-food prep buisness where I cook meals and prepare diets, My main clientele are fighters and inevitably their friends.  Though I couldn't quit my day job atm it is a nice side biz and I enjoy it.
Jennifer

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2009, 04:18:57 PM »
You work on a cam-site that Tre -aka pimpdaddy - says you girls take your tops off and show your thongs to jacking off males. You also squat people in your underwear, making sure people can see your crack. You do semi-nude 'glamor' photos. Just be upfront and honest that you are a sex worker. It's fine, lots of women do it . Just stop all this bullshit about being an 'athlete'. You know full well that the vids and pics you do men are jerking off too. I guess you like that.

Leafy and Flagada both gone because of you. No doubt you are fixing to make me number three ::)
:o Would have to agree with delta on this. Time to go back to school, Beast.
I am a big baby

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2009, 04:19:37 PM »
Ok, again I work for the site as an admin...I am rarely on camera, just a choice I make. In my spare time I have created a diet-food prep buisness where I cook meals and prepare diets, My main clientele are fighters and inevitably their friends.  Though I couldn't quit my day job atm it is a nice side biz and I enjoy it.

Let's work on getting you off camera for good. It's a perverted business. Btw, what is your actual day job?
E

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »

Well, he did have that unrequited crush on the chick with the weird name who both had a boyfriend and flew halfway across the continent to fuck Grant.

sigh--coming from a guy who married a muslim---pot--kettle--black

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2009, 04:21:06 PM »
:o, whats the name of the site just out of curiosity?
I am a big baby

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV